Category :
Amilcar Saraiva
Hours:
24 hours a day

Oxxo Roofing Company

Company Profile Roofing, Roof Shingles, Flat Roofing and Eavestroughs Oxxo roofing company is one of the best Roofing Company's in Ontario that cares about your home. We are insured (4. 000. 000 dollar) and carry W. S. I. B. Your roof covers everything you have, that's why you need to call a ...

You Might Also Consider

Royal Crown Aluminum Inc

Picture 008.jpg

Very courteous and timely. Prompt phone call to set up appointment. They were very professional, and explained all cost...

Andy from Toronto 1 Apr 01, 2014

Reviews for Oxxo Roofing Company

Show:

Oct 05, 2009, Toronto

I noticed OXXO's workers in our area, received the best quote in town and got a quick, clean job even under awful weather conditions. They were friendly and easy to reach and we're happy with the final product.

Company Response:
thanks for your comment, it was a pleasure working with you, OXXO roofing is available for any questions or problems in the future .. thank you

Sep 28, 2009, Etobicoke

We hired Oxxo after getting quite a few quotes (of which they were the best priced) and are very satisfied with their work. They delivered what was promised, kept the jobsite clean, and took pride in their work. Their aftersale service was excellent as well. We have already referred them to a number of our friends and relatives. Forca Chris and Amilcar!

Sep 18, 2009, Toronto

I received 4 quotes for this job, OXXO's was the most competative and best value for money. They were polite, arrived on time, did a great job of installation and clean-up at a great price. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sep 09, 2009, Toronto

good work at a good price. Above average customer relations support. Work was done quickly and efficiently with reasonable clean up of work site. This text is being added to complete the 30 word minimum.

Sep 09, 2009, Toronto

Amilcar and Chris are prompt, kind, considerate and reasonable. They fixed our leaking roof quickly and efficiently and cleaned up as they worked. I always knew what was going on - Amilcar took the time to explain everything to me before he did the work. They were honest about what they could save and what they'd have to replace, so there were no surprises. We thought we might have to replace our skylight, but they managed to save it by working carefully, and this also saved us money. We paid exactly what they estimated in our quote. Before they left, our flat-roof balcony and our driveway was tidy and swept: it was cleaner than when they got here! I would definitely recommend OXXO to friends.

Aug 27, 2009, Etobicoke

Our roof leaked and we needed a new roof quickly. OXXO Roofing Company was doing our neighbour's house to the rear of us. I was able to observe their work habits and quality of workmanship. I was very impressed. I called them for a quote.They showed up in uniform, very personable, professional. We hired them on the spot. They did a great job and delivered on time. I would have no hesitation recommending Oxxo as the absolute best roofing company in the city for price, quality and pride in their workmanship. The best part is they leave your place very clean, They worked very hard, our roof has a very high pitched slope.Thank you Amilcar and Chris, my house is in great shape thanks to you and your men! Roy Costa.

Aug 12, 2009, East York

I was looking for someone to do our roof and I noticed these guys doing some work on our block. Before asking them for a quote, I was able to observe their work habits and quality of workmanship. I was very impressed. They were very reasonable with their quote as well, which allowed me to take an upgrade on the shingles. The roof was done in July. Roof looks great and no leaks! Thanks Amilcar and crew.

Jul 28, 2009, Toronto

I saw their sign, and after having my roof done by some hacks that charged all kinds of money to just have more leaks a year later, these guys did it all right. Showed up in uniform, very personable, professional and detailed oriented. Didn't work 5 jobs at once and delivered on time. I would have no hesitation recommending Oxxo as the absolute best roofing company in the city for price, quality and pride in their workmanship. The best part is they leave your place looking cleaner than when they arrived. They work for hours and hours on end with no break to ensure that they beat the inclement weather and are truly a class act. You will not find a better company to trust with your home. Thank you Amilcar and Chris, my house is in great shape thanks to you and your men! Neil Doctorow.

Jul 22, 2009, Toronto

My compliments to Amilcar, Chris and to their crew for their overall approach to the project. I have been very impressed with their work and I would highly recommend them.

Jul 05, 2009, Etobicoke

We chose Oxxo Roofing because their quote was reasonable and they had great references. They were very nice and professional. The crew started and finished the job with no delays. They did a great job and completely cleaned up after the roof was finished. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!