Category :
John Whyte

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Ajax, Brooklin, Markham, North York, Oshawa, Pickering, Port Perry, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Whitby

Reviews for True North Eavestroughing

Show:

Jul 01, 2011, NORTH YORK

Excellent job! Reasonably priced. Project was done on time and on budget. Quality of work is first class. Owner John Whyte was very pleasant to deal with, friendly and professional. Highly recommanded!

Jun 23, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

John did a great job explaining the work. Very satisfied. On time and the workers were professional. The finish in the downpipe was very clean. I highly recommend using this company.

Jun 12, 2011, Ajax

Flashback to late summer 2010. Just moved into our home and noticed a piece of eavestroughing missing off the side of our garage. Went on homestars and found John Whyte & True North Eavestroughing. Placed a call for an estimate. He returned my call right away. John actually showed up early for our appointment. Being a new homeowner and having no clue about eavestroughing, John gave me an unbiased education on Eavestroughing 101. He gave me an estimate and to be honest, I didn't really know if it was high or low. But due to the fact we had just moved in and spent most of our money fixing up the inside of our house, and we knew we'd need a new roof in 2011, we decided to postpone eavestroughing until 2011. Fast forward to Spring 2011, getting estimates for our roof and my husband asks me to also have the roofers quote on new gutters. Well, did we get an eye opener! We realized that John gave us an exceptional quote the year before. So I immediately called John this Spring. I asked him to come out and re-quote us. He came out to see us asap and as our situation hadn't really changed, he told us that the quote would be the same price he quoted last summer. WOW! My husband and I were super impressed. John exudes honesty, integrity and has that old-school work ethic that you just don't see anymore. I implicitly trusted him and once my husband met him, he told me I had made an excellent choice as to hiring John. As we were having our roof reshingled, we set up the timing of getting our eaves completely replaced along with new fascia along the front of our house. The day of installation arrived, we came out to move our cars and John was already on site and setting up -- early as usual. The work was done quickly, methodically and everyone was very, very professional. John even found some flashing left behind from the roofers during the clean up. We were more than pleased with the quality of work that was done. We had some wood rotting under our fascia which John replaced and repaired with a very, very minor additional charge. The house looks incredible -- what a difference! Thanks John -- I am so happy I called you back. Best decision I ever made (with the exception of marrying my husband!) You are such a great guy and I've already referred you and plan on telling everyone I know about you! If anyone is contemplating re-doing their eaves -- make sure John is the first person you call because if you even bother calling Guy #2 on your list, you're just wasting your time.

Jun 08, 2011, Port Perry

John is a nice, easy-going guy> Knows his stuff, and is on the job, along with his two staff, and oversees that all work is done to his expectations. His staff are very nice and accommodating. John does a final inspection and ensures everything is cleaned up.

May 23, 2011, Whitby

Thank you to John Whyte and his crew for the excellent job installing our new eavestroughing and Gutter Guard.... it looks great!! They were very professional, friendly and on time...the job was done quickly, with everything left neat and clean... Treva and I were truly impressed and will certainly recommend True North Eavestroughing to all of our friends and neighbours. Thanks again Jeff and Treva Whitby

May 23, 2011, TORONTO

Despite bieng the last one I called, he was the first contractor to call back, the 1st to inspect my home, left helpful information in the mailbox and called back right away with the best analysis and possibilities of them all. He arrived on time on the scheduled day and did great work. He did exactly what he promised by phone and on his estimate in a very professional manner with the product promised. When he left there were no tell-tale signs they had been there except for excellent workmanship along the roof. All that for a price that was well within the competitive price range. It was a real pleasure dealing with John Whyte - a trades person who takes pride in his work

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
really as good as it gets
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
John Whyte, owner & work crew leader, can be taken at his word in terms of what he can do and how he will do it.

May 18, 2011, Oshawa

Thank you to John Whyte and his crew for the excellent job installing our new eavestroughing and Leaf Guard.... it looks great!! They were very professional, friendly and on time...the job was done quickly, with everything left neat and clean... Larry and I were truly impressed and will certainly recommend True North Eavestroughing to all of our friends and neighbours. Thanks again Angie and Larry G Oshawa

May 15, 2011, North York

John and his team came promptly and ready to work. Every portion of the job was thoroughly explained and John himself took it upon himself to get up the latter to inspect the work being done. I am VERY pleased with the professionalism and workmanship of True North....not to mention the price being significantly cheaper than 4 different quotes from leading homestars competitors.

May 12, 2011, Whitby

John and his workers did a great job. They came on time and left the site very clean. I am very impressed wth their work and thoroughness. I would recommend them to anyone.

May 04, 2011, Pickering

In a word....."WOW". We obtained 3 different quotes, they all were within $150 so we decided to go with John as his reviews were very good. I'm so glad we did. From initial contact to job cleanup, John and his crew were top notch. His crew went above and beyond in so many ways, showing attention to detail, care, and craftsmanship throughout. It is so rare to find a good company who is honest and takes pride in their work, but look no further, True North is the best of the best!!!

Company Profile

True North Eavestroughing
NOW 2 PHONE NUMBERS to serve you better: 905-982-1831 416-991-2800 QUALITY IS OUR PRIORITY. Eavestroughs and down pipes redirect water away from your home and are often overlooked until there is a problem. Eavestroughs help to prevent mould growth, deck and foundation damage, wet basements and soil … We have made it our priority to concentrate on rain water management. We do not sell anything that is not directed towards your rainwater management. We specialize in seamless eavestroughing. we are very proud to say that we are in partnership with durham college apprentice program for eavestroughing course instructor John Whyte. WHEN E-MAILING US PLEASE PROVIDE PHONE NUMBER VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT YOU .

True North Eavestroughing - Company Profile

9 Things You Need to Know Before Hiring An Eavestrough Company

True North Eavestroughing - Plant Tour of Buchner Manufacturing

True North Eavestroughing - Downpipes and Diverters

True North Eavestroughing - All About Gutters

Products & Services

Products
Aluminum, copper or galvanized eavestroughing and leaf screen. Soffit/Fascia, Rain Barrels Copper bay windows and dormers.
Services
Installations -ALU-REX LEAFGUARD T-REX hanger fasten systems eavestroughing and downpipes
Brands
Buchner Manufacturing, Canada AluRex Leaf and Gutter Systems, Canada, northstar windows,canada
Styles
5 inch K-style eavestroughing 6 inch K-style eavestroughing 6 inch half round eavestroughing
Specialties
SEAMLESS EAVEATROUGH /specializing in eavestroughing Rainwater management.

Credentials & Financial Information

cheque
certified ALU-REX installer
construction safety association of ontario -durham region home builders association -renomark -ohba
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
20 Year Manufacturer Warranty2 Year Workmanship Warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!