Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Mark Connor

Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

Company Profile

Thank you for visiting Envirotech Insulation and Envirotech Electrical Services Inc.

We are a dual service organization, offering a full range of electrical services for commercial, industrial and residential, along with specializing in retrofit and attic insulation applications, and removal of insulation if needed.

more...
Servicing:

Bowmanville, Clarington, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough, Port Hope, Cobourg, Scarborough, East York, North York, Toronto, Markham, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Uxbridge

Toronto - 647-693-1598

Durham Region - 289-274-6600

Kawartha/Peterborough - 705-277-1598

Reviews for Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

Show:

Mar 26, 2014, Toronto

We had a a difficult space to insulate between two walls which needed to be sound insulated. They did an excellent job that worked. Also had an overhang space that was uninsulated, was filled easily and quickly. Immediate difference in heat loss. EnviroTech were well priced, responsive, very nice to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend them for any sound or general insulation work.

Jan 16, 2014, Oshawa

As a local realtor my clients often ask me for a referral to a trustworthy professional tradesperson. When it comes to electrical work there is only one person I trust. Mark from Envirotech has helped several of my clients, including most recently a complete system upgrade for a listing! The work was done quickly, the price was less than expected and my clients were able to sell their home faster with the new upgrades!

Company Response:
Thank you Keely, we appreciate your business, and your referrals. Looking forward to working with you more in 2014

Jan 04, 2014, Newmarket

Hired Mark to insulate my attic. Guys showed up right at the scheduled time and couldn't have been nicer. Were in and out in 2.5 hrs. Cleaned up right to my front door.....never even knew they had been there. All our bedrooms are much warmer as promised. Will definitely recommend Envirotech to all my friends. Thanks Mark for a job well done.

Company Response:
Thank you Dave for a fantastic testimonial, we appreciate it.

Jan 02, 2014, Toronto

Hired Mark to install 3 light fixtures and 3 outlets (2 outdoor and 1 indoors). The installation was done with the least amount of holes and any holes in the walls that were needed were patched up. He completed the job ahead of schedule and I would contact him again for any future jobs I may have.

Company Response:
Thank you Marvin for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know your experience with Envirotech

Nov 26, 2013, Oshawa

I used Mark in 2008 for wall insulation and so he was my natural choice for the attic. He was responsive, pleasant and his team was on time and did a fantastic job, including cleanup. I've been referring the team since 2008 and will continue to do so. Great Job again Mark!

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Pricing is slightly higher than the competition...
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
call Mark for a quote!
Company Response:
Thank you Nancy for your review. We appreciate your review, and your referrals to us.

Nov 21, 2013, Toronto

I called the company after reading reviews on this site. They were comparable with their quotes but i like the reviews and the immediate personable service I received after speaking with them. Job was completed as agreed upon (although I was a bit weary with them being outside the GTA). Holes were all patched as promised and our house is a bit warmer this winter!

Nov 21, 2013, Whitby

From quotation to installation, we were happy with the service we received. Even though we had a small job, Mark fit us in promptly and was on time for the job. The only negative was that we found him to be a bit pricier than our last electrician.

Company Response:
Thank you Andrea for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate it.

Nov 21, 2013, Ajax

Mark and his team were very professional, efficient and prompt! They did a great job and were very information of discussing with me some issues of some outlets that weren't to code and needed to be fixed, without making me feel like I was being misinformed, or going ahead with fixing them, without showing me the issues or being in depth with their explanations (as a woman, I GREATLY appreciated this, as my husband likes to question anything extra that I agree to :) ). i would recommend Envriotech to anyone and am extremely happy with them!

Company Response:
Thank you again Lee-Anne. we appreciate you contacting us again for your electrical work, and subsequent review.

Oct 02, 2013, THORNHILL

Excellent work, highly recommended. Clear statement of work, clear and detailed answers to all questions. Crew showed up on time as per schedule, they did the job quickly and paid attention to all details (ex. cleaned up work area once done). Thank you.

Company Response:
Thank you Mihai. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us

Sep 22, 2013, Ajax

Mark was very professional, I have used him numerous times and always recommend him to others. He is quick and efficient and gets the job done right the first time.

Company Response:
Thank you Rachel and Patrick. I appreciate your testimonial. Looking forward to working with you more in the future.

Company Profile

With over 19 years experience licensed in the electrical trade in residential, commercial, industrial, and microfit solar installations and a member of the ACP program for electrical contractors, we can take care of most of your electrical needs.
www.envirotechelectric.com

**We are currently the preferred electrical contractor for HGTV's DECKED OUT.**

Envirotech Insulation specializes in installing cellulose in walls, cavities, knee walls, garage ceilings, attics, , and other area that might be inaccessible without having to remove plaster, or drywall. Through infrared we can identify problem areas of air leakage, and missing or lack of insulation to help suggest the proper recommendations for increasing the energy efficiency and comfort in your home. We also offer dense packed cellulose insulation for soundproofing/noise reduction applications.
www.envirotechinsulation.ca

Please contact us for an estimate, and to learn more about the products and services we offer

Products & Services

Products
cellulose insulation. All electrical services
Services
RETROFIT INSULATION SPECIALISTS. Soundproofing, Walls, ceilings, attics, garage ceilings, crawlspaces. If its enclosed we can find a way to insulate it. Removal of damaged insulation, due to animals, mold, or for clearing an area out before renovations. Residential, Commercial electrical service, including electrical home inspections, service upgrades, panel changes, maintenance and troubleshooting, lighting upgrades, microfit solar, net metering, additions and renovations
Specialties
retrofit cellulose insulation, cavity fill insulation, soundproofing walls, dense packed cellulose, insulation removal commercial, residential, electrical services

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheque,cash, email transfer
Licensed Master Electrician / Level 1 Thermography / Accessibility Standards for Customer Service
BNI, ECRA/ESA/ACP
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!