Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Yahel Nov

Greenbloom Landscaping

Company Profile

Our goal at Greenbloom Landscape & Design is to create a culture of routine and efficiency. In the landscaping industry, routine is key to produce a quality, consistent product for our clients, reduce the costs of waste and inefficiency and to provide a more streamlined and enjoyable work experience for our employees.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto ON

Reviews for Greenbloom Landscaping

Show:

Dec 09, 2012, Toronto

We just completed an extensive renovation to a front and backyard with Raz, with extensive planting, flagstone and pea gravel beds around a swimming pool. I would highly recommend him and his company! We had 3 other quotes, his was comparable to another company as being reasonable. I have to admit that I was a little worried that I might not be happy given the reasonable cost. What a pleasant surprise to find his quality and service to be of excellent quality. He was always very responsive to our texts/emails which was very important to me. He was also a perfectionist; some aspects that we were happy already with; he wanted to make it even better at no extra cost. He truly wanted to make our landscape the best it could be. His timing was also bang on. He is an honest and reliable . He recommended an excellent irrigation person too. Wow! Anyone wanting hard/soft landscaping should hire him. I will definitely use him for maintenance in the spring;

Company Response:
Hey John ! thanks for the great review ! it was a pleasure working with you and Rob . I enjoyed the project from beginning to end and i think the front and back looks GREAT ! Thanks again ! Raz

Oct 29, 2012, Toronto

We hired Yahel and his team to redo our 2 level deck and sod our backyard. We were impressed from the beginning with their reasonable and detailed budget and their work ethic.The did a wonderful job with our deck and they were a pleasure to work with. They finished the work timely and were always available to discuss minor changes we were requesting. Thank you for a job well done!

Company Response:
Hey Cristina and Alex , thanks for reviewing our company we had a great time working for you guys !

Aug 10, 2012, Toronto

I have a small backyard and wanted to make it more child friendly. They replaced my brick work with sod and placed in a new stone walkway off to the side to leave more play room. They were on time, respectful and did a good job.

Company Response:
Hey Jay ! Thanks for the great review !

Jul 25, 2012, Etobicoke

If you are searching for a new landscaping company, I would highly recommend Greenbloom Landscaping. I wasn't pleased with the service of my previous company, so I called Greenbloom for an estimate. Their prices are reasonable, and the company has great customer service. Best of all, they completely take care of my lawn and landscaping, so I don't have to worry about it.

Company Response:
Hey Kalle ! We appreciate the review and looking for another great season of lawn care see you on 2013

Jun 28, 2012, Toronto

Greenbloom Landscaping can perform a number of excellent services Among them would be designing and building an interlock retaining wall. The look of the wall is truly outstanding and adds greatly to the beautification of the property. The sturdiness of the wall is another added benefit.

Company Response:
Hey Susan ! Thanks for the great review hope we will have a chance to work with you in future projects !

Jun 08, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

Mother in law decided to hire this company last year for landscaping her front lawn. The staff did a good job with it and made sure that the lawn was clean and pretty before leaving. Every time I visited her, her lawn looked beautiful. She told me that the staff were very nice and kind to her.

Company Response:
Thank You For your Review !!!

Jun 06, 2012, MARKHAM

Knowledgeable, courteous and fantastic staff! Hire them last year to fix up my lawn and remove a couple of dead trees at in the backyard. They managed to do a wonderful job and were also making sure I was satisfied with what they were doing. If there was anything that I didn't like, they would fix it right away. Love Greenbloom Landscaping!

Company Response:
Hey La Ha Hua ! thanks for reviewing our company !
This review has been flagged for verification.
Jeni in Toronto May 11, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

May 04, 2012, TORONTO

Greenbloom landscaping took my disaster of a yard and turned it into a breathtaking masterpiece. When I bought the property, I had a vision of what I wanted it to look like, and Greenbloom turned my vision into reality. I wouldn't use any other company for my landscaping needs! Thank you Greenbloom!

Company Response:
Hey Tom ! thanks for the great review we appreciate it ! and we are looking for seeing you in 2013 !

Apr 26, 2012, North York

Thank you so much! Greenbloom Landscaping transformed our side yard from a lonely hill to a beautiful yet low maintenance flower garden (we aren't physically able to do much upkeep) and they built in a natural stone fountain I've wanted and for a decent price to boot. They've definitely earned regular customers with with my husband and I. Thanks again!

Company Profile

Greenbloom Landscaping in Toronto is an owner-operated and fully insured landscape contractors & designers. we are dedicated to serving The Toronto area! From lawn maintenance programs to creative landscape design and installations, Greenbloom has you covered! Whether we’re organizing a maintenance package or sitting down with you to discuss ideas for your garden getaway, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service and great workmanship . call today !

Products & Services

Services
Lawn Care & Maintenance Spring & fall clean ups Tree removal & maintenance Project management Landscaping constriction & design Stonework - driveways walk ways steps walls Woodwork - fences decks , gates , shades and any custom woodwork Rock garden & planting Irrigation & landscaping lights systems
Specialties

Credentials & Financial Information

2007
Cheque, email money transfer visa
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Two years on hardscaping and construction

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!