Categories :
Hours:
24 hours a day

Public Plumbing in GTA - 416-556-5658

Company Profile

Public Plumbing is your local-Canadian-family owned business! We specialize in all major and minor plumbing and drain projects. We offer exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a peace of mind!

For Bathroom renovations please visit www.bathrenos.ca

...

more...
Servicing:

416-556-5658

Public Plumbing offers all types of Plumbing and Drain Services throughout GTA areas.

Reviews for Public Plumbing in GTA - 416-556-5658

Show:

Oct 16, 2011, NORTH YORK

We discovered this company because they helped us "in a pinch" on Thanksgiving Day when we called them to handle a small project. While John was in our house fixing the sink, we were impressed with him and asked about conversion to 1' copper pipes from the property line to the house. We agreed to have him and his workers come back a week later and do the project. It's a big job but it was completed yesterday all in one day. The crew was quiet, professional and left the place cleaner than it was to start with. Now we are really happy with the pressure throughout the house and the knowledge that our household water is no longer soaking in lead before it reaches us. It was fun going around flushing toilets and running faucets and seeing how much pressure we have now. But also, we feel that we are being given very good service, in addition to quality workmanship. I trust that if at any time we weren't satisfied, for whatever reason, this company will stand behind the work and that's very important to me.

Oct 04, 2011, Etobicoke

Being a Home Inspector, i've had the opportunity to witness many a plumber in action. Some are adequate, some are questionable, and John's crew is exceptional. Not only were they quick and effecient, they were willing to take the time to educate myself on my plumbing system. They left the place clean and respected the surroundings. Great work and will continue to recommend Public Plumbing. Robert Kin A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections [email protected]

Oct 03, 2011, Toronto

As recent home owners, I am glad we were referred to Naz and his crew! My long-time plumber recommended them to us for the external work, promising that he doesn't refer unless he has complete confidence. Naz was very patient with us, explaining the process without any pressure. He was available to talk us through each step, and only after the work was done did he mention that his wife was expecting to deliver any day - a true professional! We are very pleased with his work, which was done on time and with care. His team even replanted our plants for us. We are happy to have completed these projects with Naz and his team! J & S

Sep 26, 2011, Toronto

Few days ago we happen to get a drain back up. We got it fixed by public plumbing. The job was done quick and clean. Vlad and his crew worked late but they got it done as promised as we had a guest on Sunday . Thank you guys

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
mahendran in Arlington heights Sep 24, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Sep 23, 2011, Etobicoke

We needed a basement drain replaced, and wanted to check for tree roots, as the house is older an we smelled some sulfur odours. They discovered some cracked pipes and roots in our pipes, which needed replacing in places. Naz and his crew were very professional. They replaced pipes in the house and in the yard. They had to dig under our hedge and they kept all of the pieces and re-planted them afterward, even adding extra topsoil to help it settle again. Inside they carefully covered the work area to prevent debris getting all over the room. After the job was finished, Naz came back a week or so later to help us put the carpet back down again, which we really appreciated. Many others wouldn't be this helpful. I highly recommend Naz and his crew from Public Plumbing.

Sep 15, 2011, ETOBICOKE

Public Plumbing did a very nice job in my house. The quote for the service was very reasonable. The service was quick and clean. Thank you for being on time and for cleaning up the mess. I will call them again.

Sep 15, 2011, Etobicoke

I was tiling my basement floor and the tiles were cracking because the concrete was wet due to a high water table. Naz came out and assessed the problem, we had a high water table and it was literally breaking down the concrete. He very confidently and quickly assessed the problem and came up with the solution to put a proper weeping tile and sump pump system in. It has fixed our problems and we are very grateful My advice to anyone is to use Public Plumbing for any of your plumbing or waterproofing needs, do it right the first time with them. Thank You Public Plumbing!!! !

Sep 15, 2011, Mississauga

I’m one of those people who usually trust companies with recommendations given by someone I know. But when it came to emergency situation associated with plumbing, I didn’t know whom to call. Lucky me, I did Google search and found Public Plumbing. These guys are truly professionals by all means, knowledgeable, reliable, fast and they love what they’re doing which I think is important in each business. Great job guys! Thank you.

Sep 14, 2011, Etobicoke

i had a problem with my dishwasher . i am glad that i found public plumbing to help me with such situation. the cost was affordable and they did come out same day which was very convenient for me. Thank you John for a nice job.

Company Profile

* Lead Pipe Removal and improve water pressure
* Basement Waterproofing

Products & Services

Services
Plumbing Installation and repairs. Bathroom Renovation. Drain cleaning and repairs. Basement Waterproofing
Brands
Toto, Kohler, Moem, Delta, Vida, Riobel.
Specialties
Drain Video Inspection $99

Credentials & Financial Information

2006
30 Days with an invoice
Check, Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard
Municipal Drain Contractor & Municipal Plumbing Contractor, Municipal Builder & Renovator
Service Magic Pros, BBB, Boco Canada
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!