Categories :

Toronto Home Theater

Company Profile

Toronto Home Theatre

Home Theater Design

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of projection, plasma LCD LED installation, HDTV, surround sound setups, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes! Call today (416) 840-5537 or visit us online www.TorontoHomeTheater.ca and fill out our quick form!

Home Theater Services

...

more...
Servicing:

Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge.

Toronto Home Theater

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Show:

Dec 11, 2012, Toronto

My family had the pleasure of working with Mike and his team. From the beginning they want out of their way to provide solid advice regarding what equipment to purchase and ultimately what home theatre solution would work best in our home. The installation was completed without a problem and Mike has always made himself available to answer any questions we may have had. Excellent company to work with.

Oct 31, 2012, Toronto

What can I say that has not already appeared in the glowing reviews below. We trusted the HomeStars rating and contacted Mike at THT. Dealing with contractors usually involves a great deal of trust - access to your home (often unsupervised, significant upfront payments/deposits, belief that there will be someone on the other end of the phone if problems arise after the guys have left). When we met Mike he was professional, knowledgeable, candid, and to the point. He didnt push his own agenda or views on us but was clear on points where he thought we were choosing a less than optimal option. We liked his approach and felt that Mike was the right person for our job. I can say that Mike and his team at THT have exceeded our expectations in the quality of their workmanship (which included custom cabinetry, lighting,etc), and the quality of the overall design and equipment. They were absolutely on time and more importantly - on budget. The guys were dedicated and put in long hours to make sure they met the timeline and that all was done to the highest possible standard. We love our home theater room and I would recommend Mike and THT without reservation.

Company Response:
Not sure how I can thank you and your wife for such an excellent mutual experience Elliot? Reading a review like this makes myself and my crew realize why we strive for customer satisfaction more than anything else. It was my pleasure to deliver to you something you and your family can enjoy for years to come! We thank you for your flattering review and your business!

Sep 21, 2012, Toronto

Mike was exactly what I needed. We moved to a new home which was fully wired but needed speakers, receivers, wires, a TV mounted, etc. Mike was responsive, and his team showed up on time. He was creative, understood my budget, and worked within it by, among other things, incorporating some pieces I already had (including a couple of speakers and an old remote). Mike does not oversell and tells it like it is. I can't tell you how refreshing this was. Mike also did some carpentry work with our built-in cabinet to install speakers in behind, and it looks fantastic. I would recommend Mike to anyone looking to install a tailored high end or mid-range home theatre with the comfort that you are getting the proper advice and not being over sold.

Sep 05, 2012, Toronto

Mike Widerman was referred to us by one of his other happy customers and now we are one too!!! Mike gave us great advice, did not push up costs and reflected on cost/benefits for some design decisions. He listened and understood our objectives. Timely instalation, on schedule and terrific follow up to ensure we are enjoying the new system. We would highly recommend Mike and THT. MJ

Aug 21, 2012

I called Mike after another company started my job and then bailed on me. I thought I was done. When Mike came for the initial consult he assured me that although there were errors he would be able to fix them and I would be a happy man at the end. Well I most certainly am a VERY happy man. His prices were great and his passion for the work makes him and his team stand out above the rest. He is very easy to work with and will return to fix even the smallest problem you have with your product. Thanks very much Mike and Toronto Home Theater!! Cant wait to have the guys over for football !

Aug 19, 2012, Toronto

We have been working with Mike for two years since moving back from Edmonton. I found Toronto Home Theater through an internet search and based on the comments and gut feel went ahead. We were trying to arrange installation as soon as the moving truck arrived and Mike from Toronto Home Theater was accommodating of our schedule. Our immediate reaction in meeting Mike was confidence and trust in his abilities and recommendations and we have been very happy with the system that has been set up. Mike used a combination of new equipment and our existing equipment to set up an amazing home theatre. Mike even hooked up our BBQ while he was at the house to give us a hand with the move. While my husband would say that the home theatre was the best thing about meeting Mike, I would say it was his suggestion of an Apple TV, it may seem like a small thing but I now have all of the digital family photos available on the TV with just a click! Mike has come back a couple of times to do some incremental work and some trouble shooting (the latter due to old equipment or our mistakes). I would trust Mike with anything in our house, anytime - on one of his first visits, Mike even took our dog for a walk!

Company Response:
Most appreciated Holly! You and Warren have been nothing but fun to work with from day 1. I pride myself on trying to go the extra mile for people who clearly deserve it, and you guys will always be on my A list. Gonna let the new puppy mellow out a little before I walk him though! Take care!

Aug 16, 2012, Markham

Kyle and Jeff were great they assembled a very complicated wall unit for me prior to the installation. The set up and connected a 55 inch Samsung and were very particular about hiding all the wires, they went through the menu with the kids and I and explained everything in a language I could understand. The attention to detail was wonderful and I really appreciated their patience, particularly with me, considering I am not the most computer savvy individual. Kyle even tested out the PS3 with my son for 10 minutes before he left. They did a follow up call and answered some questions I had about Netflix, Overall it was such a pleasant experience for the kids and I. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a a friendly and professional experience.

Company Response:
Setting up Home Theater's and Sound systems is a rewarding experience and this was even more so as the family had been without proper TV for awhile. The look on your faces said it all. Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. All the best. ~ Jeff

Aug 14, 2012

Mike was very upfront and honest about a home theatre system that we were planning on putting in our new house, which i appreciated very much. We have a great room (main zone), and several other zones pre-wired and speakers installed (hallway, kitchen and outdoors). Mike explained and offered several options on what we could do in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. When the price started to climb (after revealing some of the deficiencies our builder did when pre-wiring the house)..Mike even offered to build the system in phases. THis was a chance to build it right but not all at once. Though we went for the full package at once, we are very happy with the home theatre we have and already used it (and got positive comments!) for a house party this past weekend. The other great thing i like is the prompt response to emails (as it is the easiest way for me to communicate), and the after-service support we've been getting (on tweaks here and there). I'd recommend Mike and his team to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, friendly AV team.

Company Response:
Thanks very much Mark....I'm glad we were able to work through the fine details, albeit slowly, but the end result is what counts, and we managed to work together and salvage the prewiring deficiencies and turn them into something positive! Enjoy and take care!

Aug 09, 2012, Toronto

Mike from THT came in and set me up with a system. It was outstanding work and the whole firm was a pleasure to deal with. Costs as indicated up front and took less time than estimated. Wonderful support after the fact with very minor (user based) issues. System works exceptionally well. Highly recommended.

Company Response:
It was a pleasure to deal with you from Day 1 David.....excellent communication between us got us to where you wanted to be cost-effectively and efficiently! Happy to have been of service!
This review has been removed by the author.
JP in Scarborough Jul 31, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

Toronto Home Theatre

Home Theater Design

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 720p and 1080p projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!

Get Social With Toronto Home Theater

FacebookBecome a Fan on Facebook

TwitterFollow Us on Twitter

YouTubeSubscribe on YouTube

FlickrShare Photos on Flickr

RSS FeedSubscribe to RSS Feed

Products & Services

Products
WE SELL PRODUCTS - Projectors, Screens, Plasma, LCD, LED, 3D TV, Home Theatre, lighting control, Universal Remotes, Wall Brackets, Cabling, Wiring, Audio Stands, Custom Audio Furniture
Services
Home Theater Design, Projection Systems, Surround Sound, Remote Programming, Whole Home Audio, Outdoor Audio, Commercial Installations, Pre-Wiring for New Home or Basement Renovation
Brands
Panasonic, Harman Kardon, Logitech, Sharp, Onkyo, Monster, Epson, JBL, Denon, Samsung
Styles
We offer a FULL SOLUTION by Consulting on Design, Selling the Equipment and doing the Installation.
Specialties
Product Purchase and Installations. Full Design of Home Theater Rooms, Value Home Theater Installations in Toronto Area -

Credentials & Financial Information

2006
VISA, MASTERCARD, Cash, Online Interac Bank Transfers, Cheque
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!