Categories :

Toronto Home Theater

Company Profile

Toronto Home Theatre

Home Theater Design

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of projection, plasma LCD LED installation, HDTV, surround sound setups, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes! Call today (416) 840-5537 or visit us online www.TorontoHomeTheater.ca and fill out our quick form!

Home Theater Services

...

more...
Servicing:

Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge.

Toronto Home Theater

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Show:

Dec 25, 2013, Brampton

Very Satisfied. Set up my main family room with speakers, cable management and mounted 3 TVs in different rooms and recently an Epson projector in my basement. Worked within my budget and awesome communications. I would definitely recommend and I have to my friends. They even made it out to see me during a winter storm and got me setup in time Christmas. Appreciate the honest advice and doing things in phases.

Company Response:
As usual Mark, you are most welcome, and as before, nothing but fun to work with. We look forward to executing "stage 2" of the projector room! ( Remember the master plan! ) Mike

Dec 23, 2013, Huntsville

After being at our in-laws this past summer and seeing a set up by this company we had asked for the contact info to see if they would visit us north of Toronto. I spoke with Mike Widerman on a few occasions and was able to settle on some pricing and timeline for our project. Being able to get everything in one transaction was attractive especially after seeing their finished work. The entire installation, including some minor carpentry work was seamless and all done in a very professional manor. Mike and his guys delivered as promised. The surround sound is a much different experience now and our favourite is the security camera integration onto our TV.( see who is on property from our chair) Kids of course love the xbox on a larger screen and the extra bass. If you are researching on who to have come into your home to add an entertainment system, Mike and his team are pros and their attention to detail is something you would expect from higher priced companies. Thank You again and all the best in 2014

Company Response:
Thank you so much for your kind words Peter.....it was our pleasure to service you and your family....despite being "geographically inconvenient" we both worked towards a common goal and now you have something integrated into your home that everyone can enjoy of years to come! ( Additional thanks for your assistance with the accommodations! ) Mike

Dec 14, 2013, Niagara-on-the-Lake

Contacted Mike to inquire about installing home entertainment system in new home. He responded immediately and we booked a consult appt. for him to come out and take a look and advise as to what was needed. Form there, booked an appt. for the install. All went well and very satisfied right from the very beginning until completion of job. Mike has followed up since to ensure that all was working and there were no issues. I even had to ask some follow up questions and Mike was prompt in providing the answers. Mike is extremely professional in both working with the client and in his knowledge of home entertainment design, configuration and installation. I highly recommend Mike and Toronto Home Theater team as their professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. Mike and Toronto Home Theater exceeded my expectations. Thanks again Mike.

Company Response:
Thanks Kirby for taking the time so quickly to leave us a note here especially this time of year. all the best, contact us anytime. Jeff

Dec 11, 2013, Mississauga

I really didn't know what needed to be done with this conversion until I called on Mike Widerman from Toronto Home Theater. He dropped by to have a look and we came up with a plan. The Builder had built a custom cabinet that would only house a 50" Rear Projection TV as well as a sunken picture bay over the the fire place. Both voids had to be brought out flush to the existing wall. That's where I met Chris G. I gave Chris a rough sketch and along with Mike and myself mapped out what needed to be done. with in a few minutes Chris started work and within a few days had made the conversion. He really did an amazing job. He had everything sealed off to limit the the dust. He really is an expert at his work. the wall, cabinet, lighting wiring and paint were all completed ahead of schedule. Installation day Mike and Kyle showed up with my 65" Samsung and went to work immediately within an hour or so the transformation was completed. Mike had made a suggestion of installing a sound bar even found me a great deal on one. Kyle returned with the sound bar as scheduled within in 30 minutes had us wired for sound. I would highly recommend their services if you are looking for any type of a custom Home Theater Installation Mike, Chris and Kyle Thanks again Gents for an excellent JOB!!! it was a pleasure having you work in our home. Wayne & Sherry V. http://gogeegee.com "travel the world with us"

Company Response:
Wayne and Sherry, thank you again for your business. It really did turn out awesome. With your idea and of course our secret weapon Chris... his work helped everything come together....truly he is one of our most valuable assets! ( Anyone who has seen his work would agree! ) Jeff and Mike

Dec 10, 2013, Old Toronto

I had received a quote to connect a built in speaker system for more than $9,000 from another company. I was told by a friend to call Toronto Home Theater and had everything done for 1/3 of the quote. They were neat and informative and ensured that I received product that fit my needs.

Company Response:
It's too bad quotes in our industry need to be that far apart but we are glad you found us so you can enjoy things at a fair price. Thanks again for your business.

Nov 27, 2013, Old Toronto

Mike Widerman at Toronto Home Theater sourced, shipped and then installed an 80" TV for our office in addition to taking down the 4 TVs that we there before and relocating two of them. This entire process from initial discussion to completed installation took only 8 business days! We had a client event we wanted it ready for and it was up and running the day before the event. AMAZING job. I can't recommend Mike enough. Excellent guy to work with and he delivered exactly what he said. Thanks Mike!

Company Response:
Thanks again Tracy, call us anytime

Nov 14, 2013, Etobicoke

Mike came out and met with me to review my home theatre needs. My immediate project was to do something in my main floor family room where we only had the TV's built-in speakers. But he agreed that we should put in in the context of our long-term plans for the basement. He recommended a sound bar solution on on the main floor and wait until the kids are older to do up the basement with the full home theatre experience. Very practical and thoughtful.

Company Response:
Thanks Glen, look forward to future plans.

Nov 07, 2013, Old Toronto

Mike is the Man, to get things done! His no nonsense approach is a breath of fresh air. He set up my home theatre and home audio system on time and on budget. Boy does he know his stuff when it comes to equipment and internet service and shows you how to work it. Happy Happy Happy Tony

Company Response:
Glad we could help out Tony. Thank You Tony.

Nov 06, 2013, Old Toronto

I needed to setup my TV on a rotating mount due to the size and space restrictions at my new house, but I also wanted a big TV making it a much more difficult job. After researching a number of different companies to do this job, Mike was easily the best prepared and the most enthusiastic about making the job work best for my layout. He and his apprentice showed up on time, were very easy to talk to and did a fantastic job with the difficult set up. He was able to include every single aspect of what I wanted in my home theater system. Working with Mike was a pleasure and I would easily recommend him to anyone because as he said himself "you get what you pay for".

Company Response:
Thank you Bram. We enjoyed doing the work for you.

Oct 24, 2013, Old Toronto

I read great things about Toronto Home Theater so I booked a consultation with Mike. My apartment's cable outlet was on the other side of my living room because of they way the developers laid out the unit. He was very honest and professional and was clearly an expert in this field. He had my 100% trust and confidence the moment he convinced me to go with a cheaper solution than what I'd originally wanted. That's how you know that they really care about what is best for the customer and not just the largest dollar amount. Kyle came over to do the work quickly and expertly. They made everything look extremely discreet. I love the work that was done and these guys are the best. I don't write reviews...EVER...but these guys definitely deserve it. Easy to work with, very professional and amiable and just overall worth every cent. I'm already planning out my next project with them! :)

Company Response:
Working in someone's living space is all about Trust ,,,you are right, thanks for trusting us.

Company Profile

Toronto Home Theatre

Home Theater Design

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 720p and 1080p projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!

Get Social With Toronto Home Theater

FacebookBecome a Fan on Facebook

TwitterFollow Us on Twitter

YouTubeSubscribe on YouTube

FlickrShare Photos on Flickr

RSS FeedSubscribe to RSS Feed

Products & Services

Products
WE SELL PRODUCTS - Projectors, Screens, Plasma, LCD, LED, 3D TV, Home Theatre, lighting control, Universal Remotes, Wall Brackets, Cabling, Wiring, Audio Stands, Custom Audio Furniture
Services
Home Theater Design, Projection Systems, Surround Sound, Remote Programming, Whole Home Audio, Outdoor Audio, Commercial Installations, Pre-Wiring for New Home or Basement Renovation
Brands
Panasonic, Harman Kardon, Logitech, Sharp, Onkyo, Monster, Epson, JBL, Denon, Samsung
Styles
We offer a FULL SOLUTION by Consulting on Design, Selling the Equipment and doing the Installation.
Specialties
Product Purchase and Installations. Full Design of Home Theater Rooms, Value Home Theater Installations in Toronto Area -

Credentials & Financial Information

2006
VISA, MASTERCARD, Cash, Online Interac Bank Transfers, Cheque
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!