Categories :

Toronto Home Theater

Company Profile

Toronto Home Theatre

Home Theater Design

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of projection, plasma LCD LED installation, HDTV, surround sound setups, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes! Call today (416) 840-5537 or visit us online www.TorontoHomeTheater.ca and fill out our quick form!

Home Theater Services

...

more...
Servicing:

Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge.

Toronto Home Theater

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Show:

Mar 28, 2014, Toronto

Hired Mike to mount three TV's in my house. Job included having cable boxes set up out of view (in closet) and cable lines hidden behind baseboards. Very professional, responsive, and honest. Job looks great. Would recommend him to anyone.

Feb 19, 2014, Toronto

Mike at Toronto Home Theater responded quickly to my enquiry & visited our location that day to discuss our requirements. His advice was practical & sensible without any suggestion of trying to up-sell me on what I was looking for. Work was scheduled the following week and completed in an efficient manner. Mike's programing of a universal remote control was one of the best , yet cheapest, part of our upgrade! Have contracted Mike for some further work and would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone!

Feb 18, 2014, Toronto

Met Mike from Toronto Home Theater yesterday who was no-nonsense, authentic and realistic about the home theatre experience I wanted/needed for my family. Something very solid, not over the moon; not something for bragging but for pure enjoyment. On our way down to the basement I asked his opinion on a TV mount and he stated his opinion and ultimately said to save the money. Once we hit the basement and he saw the space, he put on his troubleshooting hat, strategized with the renovator and figured out a great solution in real time. This was a preliminary visit to assess, but by the time he left I knew the search was over. Toronto Home Theater is starting off with a 10 in my books. Will let you know if something changes.

Jan 31, 2014, Toronto

Toronto Home Theater is fabulous value. Mike, the owner-operator, is reliable, highly knowledgeable, very pleasant, and straightforward. Mike and his helpful assistant Kyle streamlined and put into much better working order an existing built-in sound system and home theatre set-ups. There was no upselling to new gizmos, just a high-integrity first assessment and then a focus on implementing cost-effective solutions. Follow-up service (including instant messaging) has been fast and friendly. My advice: Don't go to the big name places with high margins and a strong interest in selling you stuff you don't need -- just call Mike.

Company Response:
Being honest with people and helping them get where they want to be is how we have gotten THT to where it is today., but I still get satisfaction EVERY time I hear that a customer recognizes and appreciates that.....this review means even more given who I know it came from as well! Thank you very much.

Jan 28, 2014, Toronto

Mike installed a wonderful home theatre last year for two floors of our house and backyard. Today, I inadvertently managed to remove our Itunes library, I e-mailed Mike one word - HELP - and by the time I was home 5 minutes later, he was waiting in my driveway! Amazing Service!

Company Response:
I'm always happy to do the little extra things for people who appreciate the effort! Your most welcome Susan. ( P.S. I just happened to be 2 blocks away when the email came through! )

Jan 09, 2014, Toronto

The programming on my universal remote was messed up. Mike fixed it and everything works great. Friendly and quick service. Very impressed! I could have spent hours doing it myself, but Mike knew what to do and had everything up and running in minutes.

Company Response:
Vicki, You are most welcome...I was pleased to assist! It's amazing how a simple mistake somewhere along the line can cause so much frustration......I'm glad it was an just an easy fix and no components needed to be replaced. Please enjoy and I look forward to perhaps working with you on a larger project in the future! Your business is appreciated.

Dec 31, 2013, Toronto

This is the second time I've used Mike from THT and the service is outstanding. Mike gives you the no nonsense explanation on how to do an installation and works with your budget (and tries to save for you in ways you didn't even anticipate). In our most recent installation not only did Mike complete the work on time and under budget, but he also fixed a problem with two other TVs (free of charge), and then helped fill cracks in the external wall to our house which he noticed walking to the front door. I have recommended Mike to many friends and they have been equally happy. There is no one else I will call for TV/Stereo help in the future.

Company Response:
Thanks again for the business and kind words Rob! I don't want everyone thinking I'm going to come to their home and fix EVERYTHING....but most times I just can't bring myself to walk past something that takes 30 seconds and .50 worth of silicone to fix correctly! The silicone is free first time only.....;)

Dec 31, 2013, Etobicoke

So, the house I was renting got flooded this past summer (remember the Great Flood of July?) and I decided to buy a condo. Finally got settled and what was left to do? Treat myself to a Christmas gift of a new home theatre! I was looking to upgrade my TV from a 42” to a 55” or 60”, and hopefully the new unit would work with the Apple TV I received as a “condo warming” gift. Mike from Toronto Home Theater dropped by for an initial consultation, and discussed what size television would work in my space. He suggested going with a 55” Samsung, as any larger size would have been overwhelming in the available space. He was spot-on with that assessment, as it turns out. I didn’t want to spend a fortune, and he was able to integrate my existing JBL speakers with the new speaker set-up he proposed, saving me some money there. They were able to keep the wiring to a minimum, and as such did not have to spend very much time making holes in drywall, and then patching them up again. On install day, Mike spent the time to help me program my new all-in-one remote (he suggested a mid-range model, since I’m not controlling any lights or things of that nature). He also made sure my Apple TV was working properly with my new receiver set-up. All in all Mike and his assistant did not waste any time (some guys take 8 hours to complete a 4 hour job), but I also appreciate that they spent longer than necessary to ensure that I was satisfied and able to operate everything properly before they left. I feel I got more than my money’s worth with Mike and his company. -Matt

Company Response:
Matt, You are quite welcome! Keeps with our very simple business model... Be honest with people Do a good job Under promise and over-deliver People want to be treated right.....old-school service is alive and well at Toronto Home Theater! Mike

Dec 31, 2013, Oakville

Hi, after reading the reviews on Homestars about Toronto Home Theatre we decided to give them a call. On the same day we left our message we received a call from Mike. After our consultation with Mike we agreed to move forward. We used Best Buy in the past and had a horrible experience. Mike listened to our needs, provided his recommendations and stayed in line with our original budget (we added a few things along the way). Also Mike was very good at working with our schedule which at the beginning was very tight (Thanks). I would strongly recommend Mike and his team to help with any home theatre project you may have. Mike is a straight shooter, cares about his business, his reputation and lastly takes care of his customers needs. We did full audio, TV and sound in 4 rooms (laundry, craft room, bathroom and gym) plus our family room. All sound great. Do not hesitate to give Toronto Home Theatre a call. Paul and Kate

Dec 27, 2013, Toronto

Out of all the companies I've dealt with in doing home renos in two homes in recent years, Toronto Home Theatre is literally the best company I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. EVER! From the moment Mike came out to see us and give us his thoughts and opinions, I knew this project would end up having amazing results. Our new home came with a space built within the existing Family Room cabinetry for an early 2000's projection tv, and from there the project evolved into a wonderful final product that displayed a stunning use of space. Some free advice to any potential customers: please actually LISTEN to their thoughts and ideas. They've seen it all over the years and can come up with great ideas, but you need to actually listen and be open to suggestions and ideas! Kyle the wingman did fantastic work with the wiring, set-up etc., and Chris is simply a genius when working with wood!! The 60" Samsung was mounted onto a shelving structure that Chris made and matched to the existing cabinets. The speakers and receiver were part of the set-up as was the Harmony remote programming and tutorial. This room will provide us with many memories in years to come and you guys were a large part of that!! Thanks! Richie

Company Response:
Rich, personally, as a custom integrator...one of the biggest challenges I have is getting my ideas and methods to mesh with the customers visions.....from the onset, I knew this was going to be a successful project because I knew right away you were going to let me "do my thing" and be the expert.....and look what you have now! Your project might not be a full-blown theatre room...but it's one of my jobs I'm most proud of....we took something that was a "problem" and made it a masterpiece.....thanks for your open-minded approach...it made for a great result! Mike

Company Profile

Toronto Home Theatre

Home Theater Design

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 720p and 1080p projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!

Get Social With Toronto Home Theater

FacebookBecome a Fan on Facebook

TwitterFollow Us on Twitter

YouTubeSubscribe on YouTube

FlickrShare Photos on Flickr

RSS FeedSubscribe to RSS Feed

Products & Services

Products
WE SELL PRODUCTS - Projectors, Screens, Plasma, LCD, LED, 3D TV, Home Theatre, lighting control, Universal Remotes, Wall Brackets, Cabling, Wiring, Audio Stands, Custom Audio Furniture
Services
Home Theater Design, Projection Systems, Surround Sound, Remote Programming, Whole Home Audio, Outdoor Audio, Commercial Installations, Pre-Wiring for New Home or Basement Renovation
Brands
Panasonic, Harman Kardon, Logitech, Sharp, Onkyo, Monster, Epson, JBL, Denon, Samsung
Styles
We offer a FULL SOLUTION by Consulting on Design, Selling the Equipment and doing the Installation.
Specialties
Product Purchase and Installations. Full Design of Home Theater Rooms, Value Home Theater Installations in Toronto Area -

Credentials & Financial Information

2006
VISA, MASTERCARD, Cash, Online Interac Bank Transfers, Cheque
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!