Category :
Address:
Toronto , ON M5R2E2
Owner/Manager:
Laura Kay

The Lone Rearranger (Laura Kay Organizing)

Company Profile Professional Organization Services for your home or office. To help put order into spaces in your home or work life by simplifying what you have, and then relocating and systemizing what is remaindered. Unwanted items are redirected to charitable organizations and order is restored - physically as well as spiritually.

You Might Also Consider

Lancaster Custom Cabinets & Closets Inc.

LANCASTER LOGO_old.jpg

I honestly didn't know where to start. Dino gave me some great options and walked us through the process. Everything was...

Joe from Richmond Hill 1 Apr 09, 2014

Reviews for The Lone Rearranger (Laura Kay Organizing)

Jul 04, 2013, Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce

Recently spent a four day period with Laura clearing and de-cluttering my basement and I cannot believe how much we were able to accomplish. Laura's professionalism, sensitivity and focus were key to accomplishing this mammoth task. I have worked with Laura a few times over the last few years and with her guidance, I have been able to achieve much more than I would have believed possible in the time we worked together. She gets the job done and with the basement of my home cleaner and clearer, I feel like I am floating on air!

Dec 31, 2012, Toronto

Laura helped me to organize several rooms in my home. Although I didn't look forward to the task of sorting through things, I always looked forward to seeing her which speaks volumes about her effectiveness and caring disposition. I would recommend her to anyone looking to organize/declutter a space within a compressed time period. Also, Laura is very flexible – she takes things at your pace and accommodates appointments to suit your schedule. Highly recommended!

Dec 27, 2012, Toronto

Laura helped a great deal in organizing my home. She is delivers fast, efficient and great service. She has excellent organization ideas. I could not have organized my home in such a quick time without her.

Aug 25, 2011, TORONTO

Laura Kay transformed our old messy offices into a healthier work environment. Our downtown offices were in a state of confusion due to a turnover of staff and management in recent years. As a community service agency, the atmosphere was uninviting to both clients and uninspiring to the staff who treat them. With sincere dedication and an eye for details, Laura Kay and her associates worked with us to plan and implement a new layout and redesign of our office spaces, redecorate and create functioning rooms for equipment and supplies . She helped reduce and relocate unneeded items so now there is more space with which to grow. There are now logical places for the things that we need to be productive and efficient. Our offices are such a pleasure to enter everyday. I cannot thank her and her team enough.

Jul 12, 2011, North York

We recently combined households and storage lockers into a new home resulting in a chaotic mess of boxes and other large items in our basement. With our busy schedules, it would have taken us weeks to go through everything so we engaged the services of Laura Kay to assist in the process. We weren’t even sure that we needed to use a professional organizer but the minute we met Laura, we knew that her services would be immensely valuable to us. We were correct…she and her team spent an entire day organizing our items, removing things and taking them to Goodwill and assisted in creating a sense of order in our family room. Laura has an amazing sense of what needs to be done and how to get a job completed quickly and efficiently. Plus she has a wonderful personality and is a pleasure to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Laura and will definitely be using her services again. Thanks Laura! D&B

Feb 14, 2011, Toronto

I wanted to change my home office into an art studio. Laura’s guidance, vision and support turned a once cluttered office into an organized, spacious studio. Laura knew where to start and the process of purging the old and organizing the new was cathartic and fun. When my attention to the task at hand would wander, Laura would gently remind me where I should be. When I was ready to go out and buy new shelving, Laura saw a future in the old shelving but on a different wall. When that didn’t seem right, Laura persisted in finding the right arrangement on the right wall. I am now painting in my spacious studio that I love, thanks to Laura.

Dec 18, 2010, TORONTO

Laura takes the time to learn her clients needs and the challenges they face in a truly compassionate manner. She provides the tools and direction to establish new systems of organization and empower you to change your patterns that led to that first, embarrassing phone call for help - which she responds to in a truly professional and understanding way. Laura is someone you can feel confident and comfortable with when opening your door to her.

Jan 27, 2010, Toronto

My husband and I were overwhelmed by the chaos in the basement to the point where we didn't know where to begin getting organized. The lone-rearranger helped us clarify our goals and pointed us in the right direction. She was able to clarify our tasks and plan out the order in which we should attack them. In short, my session with her was invaluable. She reassured me that this is a task that will take time and occur in stages. My sense of being over-whelmed has been replaced by a plan and a sense of control thanks to Laura.

Jan 24, 2010, Toronto

During our home renovation everything was packed into boxes and put, in no order, into the basement. You could not even enter the back room and the rec room was a depressing disaster. Laura and I set out to organize over a weekend. She had ideas that I would never have thought of, she made a plan, and worked tirelessly. What had been overwhelming became manageable and working together we reorganized and restored the basement. I could not recommend Laura's services more highly, and it was great value.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call the Lone Rearranger. It CAN be done.

Jul 29, 2009

I had moved into a new home and couldn't seem to find the time and diligence to get my belongings organized. Laura came over and quickly helped put my kitchen together by helping me unpack and create order in my new kitchen. She has an uncanny knack for knowing where things belong and what is needed and what should be tossed. She is professional, courteous, and enjoyable to work with. I would highly recommend her to anybody who needs a helping hand with life's endless chores!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!