Category :
Owner/Manager:
Mark Somani

Blue Circle Contracting

You Might Also Consider

Pro-Loc interlocking and Landscape Design

It was a pleasure working with Alex, Bill and his crew. They were professional, efficient and organized. The end result...

Eric from Milton 1 Apr 21, 2014

Reviews for Blue Circle Contracting

Show:

Sep 13, 2011, Toronto

We really love working with Mark Somani at Blue Circle Contracting. We've hired him for 4 different projects and have been very happy with the results every time. Mark cares very much about his clients and the work he provides, and he stands behind his work. His crew are a hard-working and loyal team - always prompt, clean and very personable. We've recommended Mark to a number of neighbours with absolute confidence that they, too, will be satisfied with the outcome. Two big thumbs up.

Company Response:
Vickie, Thanks for the review and it is always a pleasure working with you both. Thanks for the business over the years and your numerous referrals to neighbours and friends are greatly appreciated. Mark

Sep 05, 2011, North York

We have used Blue Circle for several interlocking projects over the past 10 years. The design recommendations exceeded our expectations, the work was done promptly when started, and the site was left clean every day. Even small projects reeived great attention to the details and we are very pleased with the work Mark and the team did for us. Bob D.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
This years project was a small addition to our patio.
Company Response:
Bob and Louise, thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure watching your home take shape over the past 10 years. Thank you again for your many referrals, they are greatly appreciated.

Aug 30, 2011, NORTH YORK

bluecircle was instrumental in making our backyard an oasis. We were given a near clean-slate as a large construction project next door torn out our back and front yards. Mark Somani and his team were able to "hold our hands" and designed and executed a breathtaking spa like feel.They were on schedule and on budget,and am sorry it is all over.

Company Response:
Joe, thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you both and your generous hospitality with the crew during the work process was greatly appreciated. Look forward to seeing the magazine article. Mark

Aug 29, 2011, Markham

Mark rebuilt our tall chimney which was falling apart and did a beautiful job. He was able to obtain bricks that exactly matched the original which had long since been discontinued. We were happy with the result and I have recommended his services to several friends who needed similar work done.

Company Response:
Myron, thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and your referrals are greatly appreciated. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Aug 16, 2011, TORONTO

The tiles on my front stairs were coming apart and i tried to find a reliable contractor to repair them. I tried a few different companies and then Mark, who runs Blue Circle, came over. He wasn't offering the cheapest solution but he appeared very knowledgeable and had good ideas. He started when he said he would and finished on time. And the work is really handsome--my neighbours have all admired it. In fact when i told my sister, who lives in the Beaches, who was doing the work, it turned out by complete coincidence, that he had done her front yard work as well. We live miles away from each other. So it must have been meant. Mark has very good stone and railing people and I couldn't be happier with the job. He also took up all the tiles on my landing that had heaved and were uneven and fixed that beautifully

Company Response:
Jim & Sheila, thanks for the review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you both and thank you for being open to my design ideas for the stone and railing selection. I look forward to working with you in the future and thanks for the tickets! Mark

Jul 22, 2011, Toronto

We first started taking to Mark Somani at Blue Circle about our project two years ago. He very nicely provided quotes for us at that time but we weren't ready to move forward. He followed up with us occasionally, in the most respectful way, so when we were ready we only made one call - to Mark. He shared with us his vision for the front yard and it was the perfect strategy for a difficult to work with area. His team started when he said they would, finished on time, on budget and were friendly, helpful, polite and left our site clean each day. We have had tons of compliments on our new landscaping and have been enjoying it every day since the project was completed. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Blue Circle. A big thank you to Mark and his team!

Company Response:
Sara, thanks for the kind words and review. It was great working with you both and thanks for being open to the vision in the front. It definitely makes a statement and I have received many calls since finishing the front. Enjoy. Mark

Jul 12, 2011, Etobicoke

Clean - on time - on budget - no surprises. What I appreciated most about Blue Circle was they did their homework while on-site rather than just assuming it was a standard job. This allowed them to show the little details that would make the job better with-out adding a lot of cost and where not to spend money. They also outlined what problems we might discover once they started digging - a little scary at first - but it let us prepare for the possibility and budget for it (no other contracter pointed these out). The other contractors just applied standard pricing - and I assume a standard job. Naturally this is a messy job, yet they left the site clean and safe every night and when they finished the project. They site inspected to be sure those little details were actually done too. I know the job we got was the job we paid for.

Company Response:
Grant, thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the back to do the landscaping in 2012. Thanks for making it an easy work process.

Nov 10, 2010, Toronto

Mark Somani of Blue Circle Contracting Inc. was ponctual and showed professionalism. He would follow-up and give me status updates on a regular basis. His team impressed the entire neighbourhood with its breakneck speed and dedication. The finished product greatly promoted the house's curb appeal. I get kudos from perfect strangers.

Judy, Thanks for the review. I hope that you enjoy your new garden space. Mark
This review has been flagged for verification.
sued danforth Mar 01, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Feb 19, 2010, Toronto

I have hired this company to complete a waterproofing and landscaping job in my backyard. He hasn't done the work yet, but my experience so far has been great. We started the negotiation in October and signed the deal in February. Throughout that time, he has spent lots of time with me explaining the work, has negotiated the price down to within my budget and has done 4 rounds of revisions to the contract, breaking the job down to suit my budgetary requirements. I have found the experience to be reassuring and am confident that they will do a good job. They have been thorough in their estimates accounting for all aspects of the work, as well as extremely patient with my individual needs. They are not the cheapest company I received quotes from, but the one that I would recommend.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!