Category :
Brampton , ON L6V2H6
Owner/Manager:
Robert Romanczuk

Floorwood Solutions Inc. - No Longer In Business

Company Profile Floorwood Solutions Inc. has strived to deliver its clients the highest quality flooring products & installation services. Having fulfilled this mandate, respectfully Robert Romanczuk & Darek Garlinski have moved to pursue individual ventures. If anyone wants to get in touch with Robert 416-822-7898 & Darek 416-937-8084. Thank you!

You Might Also Consider

Silent Floor Solutions – Squeaky Floor Repair

Kijiji-Web-Ad-PROMO-2013.01.20B-300x300.jpg

Perfect customer service! Reasonable price! Great result! There is no more problem with noisy floor in my bedrooms! Thank...

Elena from Etobicoke 1 Feb 15, 2014

Reviews for Floorwood Solutions Inc. - No Longer In Business

Show:

Jun 19, 2012

What a DELIGHT to deal to Pat and Rob, right from start to finish. Pat was very fast in answering all of our questions. They even invited us to there home to check the installed wood ( Speaks something about them and that pride they take in there work). Rob and Derek did EXCELLENT job in installing the hardwood/ baseboards on the main floor. The floors looks Gorgeous. Guys also did the wainscoting in the Foyer area, and i must say, its an icing on the cake. It looks Spectacular. AWESOME jobs guys. We will be hiring Floorwood again to do hardwood install on the second floor. I would highly recommend them without any hesitation for any hardwood project which you may be thinking about . I will be posting the PICS once the main floor is all painted to showcase the Quality of work these guys do. Thanks again PAT and ROB for transforming our home.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for the great review ;-) It was a pleasure working with you & helping you with your project. We love to hear when our customers are happy with our work! Looking forward to doing the upstairs in the near future :-)

Jun 08, 2012

Took the time to explain all the differences in the products that they carry, was extremely patient whilst answering questions, was very flexible with scheduling, and even invited us to their home to show us the finished product. The installers were in and out within a day and left the house spotless. The floors are beautiful and seem to be well put together. Thanks!!

Company Response:
Hi Jason: Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review for us along with the picture :-) Glad we were able to answer all of your questions. Enjoy your brand new home & your beautiful new floors!

Jun 04, 2012, Milton

The team was great with communiation, prompt replies and quick answers. After humming and hawing on a few Maple options, Rob pointed out that the overall look would be better with an Oak to match the stairs. Well Rob was right and the Oak was slightly cheaper. Thank you Patricia, Rob and Darek. We will be using them again, next year in our new house.

Company Response:
Hi Chris: Thanks so much for the review & adding the pics :-) Your house looks great with the hardwood, such a difference! Looking forward to working with you again in your new home. Thanks again for everything :-)

May 30, 2012, Toronto

We chose Floorwood Solutions to remove our old parquet floors and replace them with new hardwood. We couldn't have been more pleased with their service and the results. We learned a lot from the comprehensive questions that Patricia asked us prior to the start of the job, as well as from Robert, who came out to measure and show us samples. Their recommendations for the type of wood (hickory engineered hardwood) and colour (chivas) were perfect for the house. Robert and Darek did the job in less than 4 days, leaving the work site clean and tidy every evening. The new floors look absolutely fabulous. We've already recommended Floorwood to friends and family. Thanks Homestars and Floorwoods for making this reno project so easy for us! Nancy and Liam

Company Response:
Hi Nancy & Liam: Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you & I am very happy to hear that you love your new floors :-) Enjoy them & if you ever decide to do your upstairs, just let us know ;-)

May 15, 2012, MILTON

Rob and Darek did a great job installing my Vintage hand scraped engineered floor . I thought about doing it myself but now I'm glad I didn't. They have the know-how to include those fine details that make it look just great instead of ordinary.

Company Response:
Hi John: Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it :-) And thank you for choosing us to install your beautiful hardwood floors. Happy to hear you are pleased with the job we did. Enjoy your new floors!

May 10, 2012, ACTON

Wow! Patricia and Robert were AMAZING to deal with. I had been in communications with Patricia for about a year while my parent's were having their home built. They always responded quickly to any questions we had. They did a superb job on the installation of the hardwood flooring in my parent's home, they are very happy with it! We are all very happy that we found Floorwood Solutions! Extremely professional and friendly! Thanks again! :)

Company Response:
Thank you Angie for the kind words :-) It was a pleasure working with you and your parents, glad we were able to help :-) Send me some pics when you have the chance. Thanks again for everything!

Apr 17, 2012, PICKERING

We would recommend Rob and Patricia to install flooring hands down everytime. They were professional, helpful and very acommodating from the beginning. We even changed our stain just a few weeks before installation with no difficulty. Rob made sure there was minimum dust throughout the installation and cleaned up nicely. The product they used is absolutely perfect and worth every penny.

Company Response:
Thank you very much Liz for allowing us to install your beautiful new hardwood floors :-) When you have the chance, you can add some pics here. Looking forward to installing your upstairs once you're ready ;-) Enjoy your new house.

Mar 24, 2012, Brampton

I recommend this company with no reservation and i can't think of anything they could have done more. From initial contact over a year ago they walked me through selection colours and everything. They handholded us from initial thought through to completion and had so much good advice not only on flooring but for everything around the home. The floors are amazing but unfortunately i don't have pictures yet. However, they prep'd the floors, laid wonderful hand scraped vintage hardwood and cleaned up after themselves above and beyond expectation. They worked with other trades coming into the home. And at all times i thought they looked after the home as if it was their own. They even made sure the other people coming in did their work properly. I can't thank them enough. In fact i wish they did more home renovations so that i could have my walls, ceilings, kitchen, everything done through them. Unfortunately they only do hardwood, but they do it to an extremely high level. Thanks again

Company Response:
Thank you so much for this very kind review :-) It was a pleasure working with you all this time & answering all of your questions. Glad we were able to help you in choosing the right hardwood for your house, it sure turned out beautiful & totally transformed your house! When you have a chance, add some pics to this review :-) Those floors deserve to be shown off! Enjoy your beautiful new house & thank you again for everything.

Feb 21, 2012, Markham

Floorwood Solutions installed hardwood for our main floor just before Christmas. What can I say? The whole experience has been excellent. Starting with Patricia, she is very efficient in replying emails and responding to any questions I have. We notify them at a very short notice, I think 2 weeks, but they came through for us. Robert came and do the measurement, had a short chat with him, very nice and patient guy. Final product looks amazing, people that came to our house all have good things to say about it. Also, thank you Robert for replacing our corner rounds at the kitchen to shoe moulding for no extra cost. I will try to post a pic or two when I have time. Thanks again Floorwood Solutions.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for the review! Glad we were able to help you on such short notice :-) Enjoy your beautiful new floors in your new house & post some pics when you get the chance.

Feb 20, 2012, YORK

We heard about Floorwood thru Homestars. Vintage made the hardwood we wanted ( Handscraped Hickory Winchester) and Floorwood is a Vintage dealer, but what really attracted us to Floorwood was their reputation for quality installations. Our house is 65 years old and the floors are not very level or even. We did some sub-floor prep on our own but Robert and Darek did the rest and the result is spectacular. A beautiful upgrade and no squeeks or noises from any of the boards. They did some really nice work to shim the floor where needed, and some great carpentry work around our radiator pipes, the fireplace area, and around the door sills. Patricica is a great organizer so these guys show up when they say they will, unlike many other contractors we've used. We'd use them again, for sure.

Company Response:
Hi Paul: It was a pleasure working with you & glad to hear you love your new hardwood floors :-) Thanks again for letting us install your new floors & taking the time to write this review!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!