Category :
Address:
Toronto , ON M1S2A7
Owner/Manager:
Rosario Ungaro

Benchmark Building Services Inc.

Company Profile Carpentry, Decks, and Home Additions Benchmark Building Services retains single-source responsibility from start to finish. We know that a careful balance of home building ideas, creativity, communication and organization is required to make your dream home a reality. We use our experience to ensure your custom home planning process is ...

You Might Also Consider

JM Carpentry

DSC_0720.JPG

My wife and I decided to update the flooring in our great room from the builder supplied broadloom to a wide plank maple...

Rick from Whitchurch-stouffville 1 Jan 22, 2014

Reviews for Benchmark Building Services Inc.

Dec 30, 2013, Toronto

redid my deck exactly as per initial designs that they created. Stellar workmanship, and the final construction is incredibly well built. Would recommend Ross and Anthony to any home owner.

Sep 09, 2013, East York

Rosario is an amazing deck building and a honest guy. I called him last week after finding him on here asking him some questions on how to flash my deck correctly after it was not done by the original deck builder. He was very helpful over the phone and in the end I decide to hire him to complete the work. Would highly recommend him.

Jan 31, 2011, Richmond Hill

We have been dealing with Benchmark Services for many years. Twelve years ago we purchased a new home that required many upgrades. Our first project was the deck. We were planning a family reunion and wanted to host the event in the yard. With only three weeks to the event, Ross came out, he designed the most unique shaped deck I had ever seen. It's 17ft by 14ft with a semi circle in the middle. The boards were positioned in a hearing bone pattern to add character and design to the project. We were so pleased with the quality workmenship, professionalism and attention to detai, that we have since call Benchmark for our hardwood flooring, crown molding and wainscotting. Thank you Benchmark for converting our plain suburban home into a retreat.

Jan 28, 2011, Scarborough

Rosario Ungaro has renovated our basement complete with entertainment media center custom bar, sauna, hottub, laundry room and 4pc bath. His eye for detail and knowledge of materials, and applications,is one of a master builder. I am so pleased with the workmanship, he will be remodling our bath room, with a custom steam shower, sky light vented, and many more extras.

Mar 14, 2009, Bolton

I have worked with Ross on several occasions, all had tight time lines. Ross showed his commitment to finishing on time working from sun up to sun down to make sure our project was completed on time. Ross is a old school tradesman, who's love of the job is evident. I look forward to collaborating with Ross again, whether it is on a roof top, underpinning a basement, making piles of saw dust creating custom trim, or even just having a coffee. I am extremely picky as to who I will team up with... if you are reading this review chances are that you can understand why I only want the best.

Mar 09, 2009, Scarborough

I have nothing but good good things to say about Rosario and his crew. They were not the cheapest, but they came in and did an incredible job. Their Builders/Designers were full of ideas and always wanted the best for me and my project. Benchmark Building Services Inc. delivers quality and I will definitely use them again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!