near

Ayr
Categories :
Decorative Concrete Tile & Stone Contractors Floor Laying & Refinishing Concrete Contractors
Address:
Hamilton , ON L8T 3L1
Owner/Manager:
Jerret Jastal
Hours:
Call anytime

Texturock by Stonecote Inc.

Company Profile

Stonecote Inc. specializes in all types of overlays including: natural stone, rubber, and recycled glass. Our products are suitable for both interior/exterior applications and we can cover just about anything from concrete, to countertops, to flooring, and more!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE TEXTUROCK WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE STONEROX WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SYNLAWN WEBSITE

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

TEXTUROCK IS NOW ON TWITTER! FOLLOW US!

more...
Servicing:

Serving the entire Golden Horseshoe with certified installers covering from the Huntsville area south through Toronto, and west through Exeter.

Reviews for Texturock by Stonecote Inc.

Show:

Dec 31, 2012, Canfield

These gentlemen took my dated, wood finished gas fireplace and re-faced it with a beautiful, rustic rock look that brings the old school to the new! Very professional and friendly workmanship that created my living room into a cozy place my family can enjoy all year round!

Company Response:
Scott, this was a cool one to work on as such a small part of the room made such a BIG change! Thanks for having us man :-)

Dec 31, 2012, Hamilton

I had my floor redone from old hardwood with laminate on top to ceramic tile. Great service and price. Excellent workmanship. Reliable. Would recommend to all my friends and family for any renovation service.

Company Response:
Rob, Thanks for taking the time to let people know about us! We are doing work right now for one of your referrals and can't think of a better way for you to show us you appreciate us!

Dec 30, 2012, Hamilton

My wife and I just recently bought a new house and we were not happy with the concrete on the porch. It was discoloured and just looked terrible. We contacted Jerret from Texturock. He was very knowledgeable about his products and helped us out with our needs. He guided us on what would be best for our house and completed it ahead of schedule. We are very happy with the porch and cant wait till we do some more work in the back yard. I would refer Texturock to everyone. Thank you again Jerret and Chris for the great add on to our house. David

Company Response:
David, it aways feels nice when we get to work on a brand new home since we are usually covering up damage etc. Thanks for posting the photo too, Happy New Years!

Nov 14, 2012, Toronto

We found Texturock by Stonecote while looking for an alternative to hardwood after a storm sewer back up. We wanted a flood proof floor. Since we are in the Beauty Industry we also needed the floor to be beautiful! Jerret came up with the perfect solution to our desire to have a very different, very "wow" floor. He suggested that he add mother of pearl into the stone which gave us an eye popping floor that many clients have admired and commented on. Jerret is extremely professional, has great attention to detail and making the job perfect. Thank you Jerret and Chris for a job well done!

Company Response:
AHHH Our special Salon ladies! Janie and Wendy, thank you SO much for choosing us to help out on this one. It was definitely a pleasure and the looks on your faces when you saw it makes every bag of stone worth hauling! We'll be sure to drop in for a visit next time we're around.

Oct 30, 2012, Toronto

Texturock did a concrete pad job for me, very happy with the entire service. Jerret came to do a site visit, sorted all planning. Rui was the site manager and did a great job. Would definitely recommend working with them.

Company Response:
Jason, thanks so much for the kind words! Really glad it all worked out and we were able to meet your schedule. Also appreciate all the prep work you completed and your detailed drawings. Thanks again for choosing us :-)

May 27, 2012, HAGERSVILLE

Had my front step done last fall! Looks really good& lots of compliments!My house is over 100 years old & always looking for ways to maintain it ! Very pleased with the final result! There was a minor snag but it was rectified and they followed up a few weeks later to make sure I was happy! Good job & definetly would recommend having it done!

Company Response:
Julie, thanks so much for taking your time to leave us a review! Probably one of my favorite things about your project is that I get to drive by it fairly often, still exciting every time a customer chooses us, and cool to see Texturock in action :-) Thanks again! -Jerret

May 23, 2012, Hamilton

I called Stonecote because I was looking for someone reliable to lay vinyl flooring we had purchased for my parents' kitchen. The Stonecote website didn't say anything about laying vinyl flooring, but I was really impressed with all the great reviews on their website, and especially with the fact that they take the time to reply to everyone. So I called them hoping they could recommend someone who was as good at vinyl flooring as they obviously are at what they do. It turns out they install vinyl flooring, and I instantly felt a peace of mind and trust that I didn't expect to find when I first opened the yellow pages. They did a fantastic job, at a much better price than the quote we had from the store where we bought the vinyl. What a nice feeling and a great relief to be in such good hands. I strongly recommend these terrific guys! Professional, courteous, and just plain nice. It's good to see that integrity and top-quality service still exist. Thank you so much guys! And thanks for the good chats, Chris.

Company Response:
Hi Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to write the review , much appreciated. The vinyl installation went very well considering the tricky lay. Adam and I enjoyed the sandwiches and didnt expect to get a tip at the end so that's always a bonus. What i loved about your parents is how they were still so cheerfull and how they spoke highly of their children. If you ever have questions about future floor application don't hesitate to call for advice. Thanks for the opportunity for the business. -Chris
This review has been flagged for verification.
R.J in Scarborough Dec 23, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Dec 18, 2011, BRANTFORD

Operator/.owner was very professional. Received professional detailed quote prior to job for approval Delivered product as described. per quotation Have received several complement from not only family and neighbours but other tradespeople. Happy to recommend to others

Company Response:
John and Freda, just want to say you guys are champs for going through that massive reno! Thanks so much for choosing us for the pool deck. Merry Christmas :-)

Dec 18, 2011, CAYUGA

We had been looking for some time for a reputable company to complete our home extension project. We needed stonework on the chimney and fireplace. We were so lucky to find Jerret and Chris. They were highly professional, from reviewing the work, providing a quote that they stuck to, to job completion. Their work was excellent, particularly as I believe it was their first chimney and fireplace stonework job. They took time and care to produce a result that we are delighted with. I will post some photos shortly so everyone can see. We are so pleased we have asked them to review and provide a quote on another job for us - renovating a bathroom and walk through closet. Thanks Jerret and Chris.

Company Response:
Tony, truly a pleasure to work for you guys! Enjoy your well deserved holidays and thanks so much for trusting us with your home.

Company Profile

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE TEXTUROCK WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE STONEROX WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SYNLAWN WEBSITE

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

TEXTUROCK IS NOW ON TWITTER! FOLLOW US!

Products & Services

Products
TEXTUROCK - Stone and epoxy overlay, also available in rubber form ECO - Environmentally Conscious Overlay - Projects feature recycled materials such as glass and aluminum. STONEROX - Cultured stone facing product SYNLAWN - Synthetic grass
Services
We cover: Basements, walkways, garages, driveways, pool decks, patios, laundry rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, foundations, interior/exterior walls, stairs, balconies, countertops, vanities, shower surrounds and more! We also are able to supply and/or install StoneRox cultured stone facing material for fireplaces, basements, exterior home facing etc. Recently added supply and/or install of Bradstone structural and landscape products for your home or garden. Builders looking for full depth masonry stone look no further as we can supply you with the finest Canada has to offer using the Bradstone line!
Brands
TEXTUROCK ECO STONEROX SYNLAWN BRADSTONE
Specialties
Flood proof flooring, Cracked or worn concrete, Shower surrounds, Fireplaces, pool decks, garages, basements, walkways, patios, Backsplashes

Credentials & Financial Information

2007
Check or Cash or Gold Bullion
BBBCFIB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Warranty varies by product

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!