Category :
Hours:
9am-7pm Monday to Friday

The Tub Guys

Company Profile

The Tub Guys Strive for the Complete Satisfaction of Our Customers for all your bathtub and tile refinishing needs:

*Owner-operated - owner personally reglazes your tub to ensure a quality finish!
*Specialize in bathtub resurfacing and restoration. We can handle any kind of tub, no matter it's condition
*High power ventilation system to reduce odour...even for rooms without windows!
*Great results at affordable pricing
*Iso-cyanide free materials! No need to vacate your house and disrupt your...

more...
Servicing:

Our Company Services: The GTA and Close Surrounding Areas. We currently service from Hamilton/Kitchener to Oshawa. We go as far north as the Orangeville/Newmarket corridor. If you are unsure if we service your area, please feel free to contact us anyways!

Reviews for The Tub Guys

Show:

Sep 25, 2012, Toronto

The Tub Guys were a very proffessional courteous company to work with. My telephone calls were answered promptly and efficiently, the crew started on the date they said, they arrived with identification, and ensured that the dust, etc. created was contained in the area to which they worked in and they sealed this area off to avoid damage to other parts of the house. I waited a few months to write my review to ensure that the tub reglazing held up and it looks as good now as when they did it six months ago. They took great care and told me how to keep my tub looking good and which products to use to clean with, avoiding certain harsh chemicals. I was thoroughly impressed with their workmanship and the courteous manner in which all their staff treated me.

Sep 22, 2012, Woodbridge

Had many chips in our tub and booked the tub guys to reglaze our whole tub. They were so polite when they arrived and were very honest about what really needed to be done (saving us $$). They were quick, professional and tidy and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them and would not go to anyone else in the future.

Aug 01, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

The tub guys were awesome. They did a wonderful job, cleaned up after they were done and the bath tub looks great. They were extremely helpful and provided a lot of useful information. Definitely worth it. My bath tub has been glazed twice over the past 15 years and they by far did the best job.

Jul 23, 2012, Toronto

I would definitely recommend Will and Chris. They reglazed my grubby bathtub and made it look brand new. They were super nice guys who were courteous and explained all I needed to know. Everything was cleaned up afterwards, leaving the work site spotless. I bought a bath mat from them as the normal suction ones can harm the finish.

Jun 06, 2012, Etobicoke

In the condo I recently purchased, the tub and tiles were poorly reglazed and the paint was coming off in pieces. I didn't want to re-do the area due to the cost so The Tub Guys offered me an affordable alternative with amazing results - my bathtub and tiles look new! The Office Manager Angela was efficient and polite. The men that did the work, Will & Chris, were on-time, neat and tidy, polite and very good with answering my questions. I highly recommend this company.

Jun 03, 2012, Etobicoke

We are very happy with the service provided by The Tub Guys. We shopped around and did get lower quotes; however, none of the other companys would remove the drain and/or taps when reglazing. The Tub Guys removed these parts and came back to reinstall them. We thought it was worth the extra money to have this type of attention to detail taken care of. All of the people we dealt with were friendly and answered our questions. If you are looking to have this work done, we suggest that you contact them as soon as possible. We had to wait about 2 months before there was an opening available. It is worth the wait though!

Jun 01, 2012, BRAMPTON

I am a renovator and we had many additions and delays in the work resulting in postponing and rescheduling the work for the Tub Guys. They were very cooperative with the confusion. Then when it came time to do the work, they hit it out of the park! It is a great job. You make me look good to my customer. Thank you!

May 22, 2012, Etobicoke

Our tub was in desperate need of a refinish. It was found to be too costly to do but the Tub guys gave us an amazing price and efficiently finshed all the work on time! Very pleased with this project

May 11, 2012, East York

We recently upgraded our main floor washroom, the old dilemma, replace or re glaze the existing cast iron tub. We search the web and found the Tub Guys whom we contacted and subsequently hired to do the rework. They were courteous,friendly, professional and did a fantastic job. We could not ask for any better service and are elated that we went this way.

May 05, 2012, Toronto

We have a cast iron claw foot bath tub which was in good condition but needed refinishing to make it sparkle. I researched a number of companies (both directly and through Homestars) and the Tub Guys stood out. Their pricing was realistic and in keeping with what I expected to pay and the quality of the feedback from previous customers was the clincher. I talked with a couple of other companies but none had the quality of authentic feedback that I expected about a company. In particular I liked the fact that they removed existing fixtures to be able to properly treat all parts of the tub. They also clearly set expectations on how long it would all take and the work involved. Will and Chris showed up right on time and set to work. The end result is just stunning. We had a minor issue with a leak from one of the taps and the Tub Guys were very prompt in returning and correcting the problem. Overall, I am very impressed. They did precisely what they said they would do and both my wife and I are delighted. I would call them in again without hesitation!

Company Profile

*Great results at affordable pricing
*Iso-cyanide free materials! No need to vacate your house and disrupt your life!
*Free followup call to ensure a complete quality result from start to finish
*We can also repair your tub and tiles like new, before reglazing to ensure a high quality finish

Advanced Polymer: The Tub Guys use materials that are specially formulated around a polyester base. This diverse material is able to be applied to ceramics, steel, cast iron, acrylic, and fiberglass surfaces with amazing results and adhesion. Originally developed for the U.S. space program, this polymer finds its origins as the interior coating of the space shuttle. Due to the strict requirements of the space program, this polymer possesses unparalleled properties, that include:
* ISO-CYANIDE FREE
* extremely durable
* stain resistant
* extremely high gloss
* very easy to clean/maintain
* colorfast
* can be applied in thick layers for maximum durability and coverage
* nearly odour free during application with proper ventilation
* easily repairable even after several years
The inherent qualities of our product are just one thing that makes The Tub Guys one of the leaders in the refinishing industry.
We specialize in the restoration of cast iron tubs, clawfoot tubs, steel tubs, Fibreglass/Acrylic Tubs and wall tiles.
See our website for details about the time frame & the process to refinish your bathtub and tile.
Call or email for a free quote!

This is the most cost effective way to avoid a total Bathroom Renovation!

Products & Services

Services
Bathtub and Tile Reglazing/Refinishing

Credentials & Financial Information

Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
3 years workmanship and materials (non pro-rated)

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!