Category :
Mike Thorne
Hours:
7:30am - 7:00pm

Just Junk Removal Services

Company Profile JUST JUNK is a fast, local, professional junk removal service in Burlington, On. We will remove almost anything from anywhere and all you need to do is point! Whether it is old furniture, appliances, renovation debris, garden waste or household clutter we wil remove and dispose of your unwanted materials. ...

You Might Also Consider

We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

002.JPG

The rare case when I give company a 10. I needed to get rid of construction waste left from the last year house...

Jane from East York 7 Apr 05, 2014

Reviews for Just Junk Removal Services

Mar 24, 2014, Mississauga

Amazing service - was very impressed - very fast and careful - ended up less than estimated - highly recommend their service - one truck load full - they were clean and didn't bang anything against walls or door frames - everything from sofas - tables - bbqs - all gone in under an hour.

May 28, 2013, East York

Used them today to haul away light tree branches. NOT a big or heavy load and should have been a minimum. They started at $400. and went down to $200. Total ripoff.

Oct 22, 2012, Thornhill

TIme to clear out the basement and nobody wanted the big wall unit or large older style tv's. Tried donating and giving away for free but no bites. Finally decided to call Just Junk (Toronto North)based on great reviews on Homestars. Same day service, appt. time scheduled between 1 and 3 pm. At 1:30 we got the call ... 10 minutes away. Right on time the truck pulled up with Justin and Cody. Two young very strong men were able to clear everything from garage and basement within 90 minutes. Very pleasant men and nothing fazed them, even when parts of the wall unit ( which we disassembled before they arrived) were so heavy and bulky. They managed to get everything up from the basement without any wall damage. They are very hard working polite men. We really appreciated their service. We highly recommend this company. They did everything as promised . Thank you.

Apr 14, 2012, HARROWSMITH

With the kids gone or going, we were preparing our house for sale to downsize, and didn't realize how much "junk" we've accumulated! We thought we'd take it to the dump ourselves, but the pile kept growing. On the recommendation of a co-worker, we booked justjunk.com and were more than pleased with the wonderful service. The young men, George and Scott, came at the time we chose, and were friendly and funny, making it was a delight to deal with! ALL of our pile was gone, and they swept up the garage afterward! (Don't tell them, but it had actually never been that clean!) What impressed us as well was that as they loaded, they were setting stuff aside. I thought they weren't taking this stuff so I asked why. Found out they were making piles as some stuff could be donated; some recyled; so they needed to organize to make drop off easy. We were sure it would take more than the one truck load Scott estimated, but they got it all in! Thanks to Scott and George! Great job boys!

Nov 20, 2011, Victoria

Before I left Toronto, I had a lot of heavy items to get rid of but had never used a junk removal company before. I called a few other companies before settling on Just Junk. They showed up on time, provided a no-obligation estimate which was less than I expected and, while still a little skeptical about the estimate, I okayed the work. The two guys began immediately, they worked hard and were polite. In the end, even though the amount of junk exceeded the estimate, they stuck with their original quote. Very impressive.

Jul 07, 2011, North York

We were encouraged to use these folks by a friend who had preiously hired them. All I can say is that the junk was gone quickly and they were certainly cautious and curtious around our property to not damage anything ( eg walls etc.) during the kjunk removal process. Totally content with the experience.

Aug 05, 2010, Scarborough

Hubby and I needed to remove an old 300+ lb cast iron bathtub from the second floor. The quotes we received from other junk or scrap metal collectors were incredibly high. We were pleased from the start with Tom at Just Junk who was professional and prompt in scheduling an on-site visit to provide a free and fair estimate--he gave us a ballpark figure over the phone which was the same price on-site. In addition, he offered us a discounted supplemental fee to remove a porch full of reno debris, metal pipes and brush, the overall price being very competitive. Tom and Jim arrived on time in an early morning time slot and removed everything, clearly taking care/pride in their work. Rarely have we been so completely happy with a job done by strangers, but we would definitely reuse their services and would gladly recommend them to anyone. Thanks Tom & Jim!

May 19, 2009, Maple

Dear Donald , I had the pleasure meeting two of your staff today. I asked for your details. Both Jeff and Wayne exceeded expectations, worked hard , with a smile , keeping everyone's best best interest in mind, super professional. If you don't keep them well I am sure someone will grab them from you. Thanks for excellent service !

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!