Category :
Hours:
Monday - Saturday 8-6

New Century Maids Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville

Company Profile

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, North York

Reviews for New Century Maids

Show:

Jul 03, 2012, OAKVILLE

I really appreciated that NCM's team responded to me lightning fast and sent Alex out that same day for an estimate. He was absolutely punctual and professional. New Century Maids even called me up later to follow-up. When I made up my mind that I would give new Century Maids a try the office staff was quick and set up the entire thing in what seemed minutes. Two days later my house was sparkling clean, the best choice I have made was to go with New Century Maids for my house cleaning. Thanks!!

Company Response:
Dear Ivy, it was a pleasure to help you out, we greatly appreciate feedback from everyone as it helps us help you. Look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Jun 05, 2012, Mississauga

Got New Century Maids phone number from a friend who highly recommended them. I'd have to agree they did an amazing job and were very nice, I was impressed. We called them last minute, but the crew were able to come the next day at the time that worked for us after work. They even showed up early, and waited for us even though we were 20 minutes late to meet them at our new apartment. They brought their own cleaning supplies, which was great since we were just moving in and the apartment was still empty. The two of them spent 2 hours making our place shiny and beautiful. We were super excited to move in! They cleaned a really dirty bathroom, which I am so thankful for. They wiped down the walls, the moldings, and paid attention to detail. New Century Maids also washed the stove top, which is always a pain, and cleaned the inside of the fridge too. I'm sure they also took care of tons of other things that I haven't even noticed yet. They did a wonderful job, and it really looks spotless. New Century Maids was wonderful, and I would be happy to have them in our apartment again. The price was totally reasonable, for a 2.5 bedroom place with full kitchen and bathroom. I am definitely going to call them again.

Company Response:
Juust wanted you to know that we truly enjoyed working for you. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your cleaning needs. Any suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful. Thanks again! We look forward to serving you in the future. Best regards,

May 28, 2012, Etobicoke

Had an initial deep cleaning by 2 ladies (3 hours total, so 6 hours at $35/hr). Ladies were on time and got straight to work and seemed pretty efficient. They did a good job...I wouldn't say it was a GREAT job the way I see some people review cleaning companies. There probably could have been more detail work done but overall I was ok with it. I had them back again about 6 weeks later just to do some maintenance cleaning. They were actually very accommodating 'cause usually they insist on doing another "deep clean" at $35/hr if more than 4 weeks has passed since their last cleaning but since we had done a good job maintaining the place (since we're currently trying to sell our place) they agreed to just do a regular cleaning at $30/hr. So I was quite happy about that. My issue is that on that 2nd cleaning, I'm really certain that they showed up at 8:30am and left at 10:15am. But when I emailed to get an invoice (they already had my credit card number from the previous cleaning) they had charged me for a full 4 hours even though they had left 15 minutes early. Upon questioning the crew (which included a supervisor) they got back to me telling me that the crew says they were here at 8:10-10:15. So there's really nothing I can do to prove otherwise but I'm so sure they didn't arrive 'til 8:30 because I had been rushing around to be ready for their arrival in case they showed up at 8am 'cause I have a small baby and was watching the clock as i fed the baby breakfast waiting for their arrival. My other issue is that they're seeming to be annoyed with me because I had asked if they could come to my new house (which i haven't moved to yet) to do an estimate for a pre-move in cleaning. I told them I would be at the house last Saturday for most of the day if they're able to send someone out. I was told that they would see if their estimator is available. That was the last I heard about it so I just assumed they had forgotten or hadn't been able to find anyone and by that point I had decided that i wasn't going to get a cleaning crew in anyway. But then on the Saturday morning at 10am, the estimator phoned me saying he was at the house and no one is there to let him in! No one had confirmed that an estimator was able to come by...had I known, I would've made sure to be at the house or cancelled the appointment! So now I'm being accused of wasting their efforts having someone drive out there after saying that I'd be there all day. But I don't think that's fair because why should it be assumed that I'd be there as of 9 or 10am, knowing that I'm not living there yet? i had some people coming to do work at 1pm so i wasn't in a hurry to be at the house until after lunch. I was also being questioned as to why I'm bringing up this billing issue 3 weeks after the cleaning was done and it's because no one bothered to send me an invoice. I waited and then emailed to ask for an invoice and then it was emailed to me and then i responded with my disagreement with being charged for a full 4 hours and then i waited to give them a chance to respond and no one did so that's why i called and that's why there was a time lapse since the actual cleaning was done. Had an invoice been send right away, I would've brought it up right away. So overall I have bad feelings toward this company for making assumptions and accusing me wasting their time and finding ways to try to put me at fault. The wouldn't even admit that it was a miscommunication on their part for not confirming a time that the estimator was going to show up. For that reason I won't be recommending them. There are so many cleaning companies out there so I'd rather try my luck with another one since i didn't feel like their cleaning was anything particularly special anyway.

Company Response:
Unfortunately we have had some miscommunication with this client. We were happy to provide them with the 2 cleaning services and as is our general policy we called afterwards to follow up and were told that she was happy with the job. Our policy is to send out an invoice after every job and when we found out that the client was missing it we promptly sent another copy. Being satisfied with the cleaning of her condo, the client asked us to give an estimate for cleaning of her home they just purchased. Actually she asked us to come on May 19 because she would be staying at the home for the whole day. We scheduled an estimate between 10:00 am and 10:30 am. It was a long drive to the estimate (30 km) and it's true it was not welcome to find out the front door locked and that the estimate and the cleaning were completely canceled without notifying the office. I am sorry that you felt you were being accused. We wish you all the best and we thank you for your business.

Apr 12, 2012, TORONTO

I travel and work quite often and between all that I just don't really have the time or inclination to do what I consider the "hard" cleaning in my house. I'm talking bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, and those generally back-of-mind tasks. Because of that, and the buildup of dust bunnies, in my home I called New Century Maids to set up regular cleanings. The crew has been coming to our apartment over the past few months and I am completely satisfied every time they leave our home spic and span. They bring plenty of cleaning supplies including a vacuum cleaner (even though we have one and we have cleaning supplies as well) The first visit will take a little longer if you haven't kept up on your cleaning schedule, all depending on the condition of your home, but after that if you have them come regularly the cleanings do not take as long as the first deep cleaning. New Century Maids is great at staying on top of when they should come by and generally gives me a call a day or two before the cleaning day to make sure the day and time still work with my schedule. And if it doesn't for some reason rescheduling is easy with them.

Company Response:
Wonderful to hear Melissa, the crew are always eager to begin their work when they receive such positive feedback. Always here to be of service.

Mar 14, 2012, TORONTO

I did a lot of price comparisons among different cleaning services and they're all pretty similar; the reason I chose New Century Maids was because the person responding to my emails (Isabelle) was the politest and most professional of all. Our cleaners yesterday were on time. They were very polite and efficient, and accurately estimated how long it would take to do the job. When they finished, the place was even cleaner than when I moved in. My landlords gave their seal of approval as well, so the $120 I spent for cleaning is worth it to me. We'll probably recruit New Century Maids again soon, as we're considering hiring on a regular cleaning service for our new place.

Company Response:
I would like to Thank you for your kind feedback it is very much appreciated, it gives our employees a great confidence boost, we are always here to help.

Mar 04, 2012, THORNHILL

I hired this company in last minute decision that the tenant was moving in a day. They did me a favor and squeeze me in their busy schedule. They were on time and finished the job within the estimated time and cost, which is always very important to me! Both myself and the tenants were very happy and I will highly recommend them.

Company Response:
Super to hear, our crews will be happy to hear that one of their clients is enjoying a fresh and clean home, free of dust and dirt. Please remember that we have a friend referral program, call to get more information, its just another way that we think about our customers. Thank you.

Feb 16, 2012, Toronto

We've been using this cleaning company since we found them on Homestars. Recently, they cleaned the kitchen & bathrooms in rental property. They brought their own equipment and supplies, and did a sparkling clean job. We'd recommend their excellent and convenient service!

Company Response:
We do it all, if you want your entire home cleaned or just particular rooms cleaned, we are here to help you out. Thanks Paul for your feedback and look forward to doing business with you again.

Feb 03, 2012, Etobicoke

I am absolutely blown away by the service and attention to detail by New Century Maids. I have wanted to hire someone for a deep cleaning for quite awhile now and finally decided it needed to be done. Honestly, my husband and I have been working a lot lately and haven't been keeping up with the cleaning beyond surface day to day chores. After Alex walked through, he quoted a price a bit higher than I've been seeing at other companies, but honestly I can understand why. It needed some serious work. A crew had come at 8:00am to start and much to my surprise they were still hard at work when I returned at 2:00pm. Does this mean they are slow at the job? ABSOLUTELY NOT! It means that they are meticulous, hard working and will take care of everything by the book to make sure the cleaning meets their standards. I personally was embarrassed that they needed to work that long to get the house up to standards. And I promised them and myself that our home will never get that bad again! I have never seen our home sparkle as it does now. I've scrubbed my hardwood floors in the past and yet they have never looked as good as they do now. I wanted to ask about the possibility of having them come back every two weeks and everything was set up by Isabelle who works in the office, super efficient

Company Response:
It brings a smile to my face to hear that another customer is truly happy with their cleaning, that you may enjoy a spotless home and not have to worry what must be done, just spend quality time with your loved ones. We are always here to help and listen to all of your concerns so that you shall always know what to expect, no surprises. We do what we tell you will be done and more. Thanks again Jackie and have a wonderful day.

Jan 21, 2012, Mississauga

This Company provides an excellent service. Their people are professional, courteous, efficient, and arrive and depart as promised. It seems that each time they come, they will cllean pr dust 1 or 2 items that you might not expect them to tackle. On cleaning day, we always enjoy returning to our freshly cleaned immaculate home.

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our recent customer survey. Your responses will help to shape the future of our service, our products and our overall way of doing business, we are very happy to hear that you are delighted with your home cleanings.

Dec 22, 2011, TORONTO

Excellent job. I was delighted to walk into an apartment that had obviously been scrubbed down thoroughly, the baseboards well washed, and counter tops spic and span. Another cleaning company had come through a few days prior and done a poor job, so it was a relief to feel completely satisfied with these results. They were also available on short notice.

Company Response:
So happy Natalie that we were able to accommodate you on such short notice and are glad to hear that the crew did a good job for you. We look forward to working with you in the future. All the best.

Company Profile

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business

Products & Services

Products
Eco friendly or regular products
Services
house cleaning, apartment cleaning, after construction cleaning, janitorial services. Move in, move out. Open house cleaning.
Brands
ProTeam
Styles
Freestyle

Credentials & Financial Information

We guarantee all cleanings. Please call us if you are unhappy with the quality of our work within 24
Cash, Check, Credit Card, PayPal, Direct Deposit
ARCSI, HomeStars
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
24 hours

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!