Thanks for your review. Our office put in the job description: NEW HOMEOWNER!
Our service tech Phil was on site and is one of the most experienced service technicians in the City. He doesn't just understand how to fix the parts in irrigation, but understands inside and out the hydraulics of how sprinkler systems work. We regularly get very good reviews from people, such as, "I had 3 other companies here to try to fix it and he fixed in 25 minutes" - we know he is good.
His paper work and notes are also bang on, which allows me to quickly review what he did.
Arrival Time: 11:25am
Departure Time: 1:50pm
- Troubleshot valves, one valve running / was not closing properly
- proceed with spring startup, included system check thru electrically, sprinkler adjustments, leak detection on the valves, sprinklers adjusted, controller setup, mainline pressure tested
- "hacked out root from around head" (used sawzal to cut out root around sprinkler head)
- capped 1 head (dug up and removed and capped one head)
- replaced 1 head (3/4" rotor)
- changed nozzles and adjusted heads for coverage (installed 5 new low volume sprinkler nozzles in front yard to improve coverage)
- installed sprinkler head in back corner on riser, customer didn't like, changed out head to different sprinkler type / nozzle, customer didn't like, changed to other type of nozzle.
- instructed customer on how to use their timer /controller.
Travel to site: 10:52-11:23am
Startup: 11:25 - 11:50am
Repair Labour: 11:50 - 1:50pm
Total Charge: $487.86 + GST
Our office confirmed with me multiple times that you where "very happy with the work" and you paid the bill promptly at the door, for the service technician.
Thanks for your feed and exaggerations. Maybe we can give you a break in the future, but for now, you should use a few other irrigation companies in the next 5 years and see how we compare. We know we are good. :)
Irrigation systems aren't exactly cheap, they need regular maintenance, winter is tough on the systems and having trained educated staff on site make things look very simple. I believe we are fair people, we are hard working and if we screw up, we fix our mistakes.
Where is our mistake Mason?