Category :
186 Major MacKenzie Drive, East Richmond Hill , ON L4C1H6
Owner/Manager:
Team HomeStars

Richmond Hill Sprinklers

Company Profile Although my reviews are real customers and excellant except for one bad client, Homestars is not a good medium to make a decision on hiring a contractor. Many many contractors in many fields have freely told me that they wrote all their own reviews. Good luck. - Al

You Might Also Consider

E-Z Lawn Sprinklers

We have been using E-Z Lawn sprinklers to open and close our sytem for over 20 years. They have also replaced old...

E Jake in Thornhill 6 Apr 01, 2014

Reviews for Richmond Hill Sprinklers

Mar 18, 2014, Richmond Hill

Previous independent went out of business last fall and I called RHS to do the fall shut down. They responded quickly and did a great job. Look forward to using them again this year.

Oct 02, 2013

RHS has been servicing our sprinkler system since we moved into our home 6+ years ago. When we had outside renovations, they were there to advise / move sprinklers. They are so courteous, prompt and professional! Highly recommend them.

Jun 04, 2013, Markham

I have been using their service for the last 2 years now. Very punctual. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Price is fair. Love the fact that you can correspond with them via email.

Jan 25, 2013, Richmond Hill

Rob and Alan was fantastic, while I had my lawn all redone I had him come over to get some sprinklers installed. Great service, fantastic quality of work and had a very good attitude towards their job. I recommend them.

Jan 17, 2013, Toronto

Rob is fantastic, they came to move some of my heads as I was doing some landscaping and add some additional heads. Always prompt, friendly, knowledgable and they do a great clean job. Would always recommend them!

Jul 28, 2012, THORNHILL

Excellent services! Rob and Alan are very responsible and skilled people. After the initial installation, there was a sound in my home plumbing system. With one email, Rob came back the next day, performed trouble shooting, replaced the control panel and fixed the problem. Very satisfied!

Nov 15, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

I can't say enough about the service and quality of work from Richmond Hill Sprinklers. When my existing system spring a large leak my original sprinker company was no where to be found so I called Richmond Hill Sprinklers on a Sunday and they actually answered the phone and sent Vic (great guy) out Monday morning to complete the work. He went above and beyond and the price was very reasonable. I found my new Sprinker company. Strongly recommended.

Oct 24, 2011, Richmond Hill

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Prompt, courteous, professional, good quality and value. Sums up their services in spades. I have had my sprinkler system in place for the past year and its been working perfectly. My lawn looks great and its such a timesaver to not have to water the lawn myself. The team promptly and consistently respond to any email queries and are very proactive with their communications throughout the year.

Sep 01, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

Richmond Hill Sprinklers has just installed sprikler system for my front and back yard. I am so happy to have hired a great contractor. They are very professional. They know what they are doing. They have an amazing machine to bury the pipes like a sewing machine. Nice, clean and quick. They use quality Hunter parts with 5 years warranty, I like that. One thing worth to mention. I have some area in backyard interlog was damaged, and the pipes happen to pass by. They fixed the damaged interlog when they put back the bricks. Just that, it might cost me a couple hundred if I hire someone else to fix it. And they did it for me for free. Really appreciate! Robert is a nice and knowledgable guy. it was so nice I can communicate with him with prompt email replies. I feel he is always beside me since I can reach him easily with email. I recall it was so hard to contact other contractors. Alway voicemail, never reply. With Robert, communication is so efficient! If you happen to live in Richmond Hill or somewhere close, they should be your first choice!

Jul 31, 2011, THORNHILL

I found him on Homestars. Service was prompt. However, there were a few things which irked me. The shutoff valve in the basement came loose, and he didn't put it back after turning it. It was like he went "oops" and left it there. He also replaced a valve in the main unit, but then the cover wasn't put back properly. Overall, he was okay, but there was not the attention to detail.

Company Response:

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!