Category :
Toronto , ON L6W2N2
Owner/Manager:
Domenic Rositano

Reco Concrete

Company Profile Reco Concrete specializes in the following: -stairs -patios -walkways -curbs -Basement floors -Garage floors -walkouts. . . AND MORE! For a free estimate call Domenic. Cell (416)729-6248 Office (905) 451-6245

You Might Also Consider

Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

PC Logo.JPG

They came out and did their work in a proffesional and timely manner. All the work was done to my satisfaction and then...

Sandro Sturino from Maple 1 Mar 19, 2014

Reviews for Reco Concrete

Show:

Feb 23, 2011, Etobicoke

I hired Reco Concrete to rebuild the walkway that extended from my backyard along the side of my house, across the front of my house, then running along the driveway to the street. There was an old, crumbling walkway there so rather than bust that up and take it all away, the new walk way formed to be two inches wider on each side and higher, effectively encasing the old cement, then a new section was dug in the front yard to carry the original run further from my front step down to join the city sidewalk in front of the house. The crew was friendly and punctual and the job was finished on time. The work was, as someone else here mentioned, good quality, old school cement work. I was very pleased with the finished product and would happily recommend Reco Concrete to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced, quality job done by an experienced, honest contractor.

Sep 07, 2010, Toronto

We hired Domenic and his team to pour and finish our new basement floor. We found him very easy to deal with in coordinating/scheduling the job and found his team to be very pleasant. The level and finish on the floor is also excellent. Highly recommended.

Jul 16, 2010, Toronto

Domenic is a traditional cement worker. He measures,calculates, frames and pours cement by hand in the traditional way. It is a skill seldom enjoyed in this age of high-tech equipment and large industrial businesses. I am glad I had him do this job. From a brief conversation on site about the area to be surfaced, slope, drainage, and all the 'what if' concerns, I got it all!!! Everything we agreed on he delivered confidently, and skillfully. Both he and his son, who works with him, were at all times pleasant, timely, and reassuring in words and work. He does not do frivilous fancy work which I would not want anyway but does produce a sensible, functional, and sound result. I highly reccomend him to anyone wanting the same!

Apr 24, 2010, Bolton

Domenic is an honest and knowledgeable person in all concrete work and gave a fair price for stairs and a patio compared to another two estimates I received. Reco gave me an estimate within days and was able to complete the job in a timely fashion. I am very satisfied with the job and highly recommend Reco for any concrete work. I plan on getting a walkway in the future and will use Reco Concrete again.

May 09, 2009, Toronto

Our concrete stairs and retaining wall were crumbling. Dominic from Reco Concrete took our call immediately and came to quote within days. His quote was significantly lower than another we'd gotten. He did a good, basic job (nothing fancy) on time and on budget. He was courteous and punctual. We would use him for similar jobs in future and recommend him to others for same.

Aug 06, 2008, Toronto

I had a crumbled concrete patio and needed it removed and replaced. Domenic provided a very reasonable quote compared to other contractors (who I thought were very unreasonable) and so I was a little nervous about hiring him without any recommendations. However there was no need to worry as Domenic is an old fashioned concrete contractor. He called when his previous job ran a day late to say he wouldn't be there that day and then showed up with his sons who work with him during the summer. He knew exactly how to approach the job, offered good suggestions and completed the job within just a few days. I am very pleased with the final job. If you don't need any fancy stamping or decorative work, then Domenic is an excellent good choice for basic concrete work.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!