Categories :
1212 the queensway ave toronto , ON m8z1r8
Owner/Manager:
Michael Yuffa
Hours:
7 days/wk - 8am-8pm (Always Live)

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Company Profile

Toronto Plumber
See Our Video Testimonials Below...

**Sewer Back Up Prevention Alert**
Install our Sewer Backup Prevention Valve & You Get a Cheque for $1250 From City of Toronto.Plus You Get Full Home Insurance Coverage.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto East,Toronto West, High Park, The Beaches Riverdale East York Leaside Lawrence Park The Annex Parkdale Bloor West Village Etobicoke North York, Scarborough Mississauga Oakville, Burlington Markham Richmond Hill Thornhill Unionville Vaughan Woodbridge Brampton Plumbers Bolton ontario Milton Pickering Whitby Brooklin and Ajax

Reviews for WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Show:

Feb 25, 2014, Whitby

Needed to replace my mixing valve. Our technician Michael was very courteous and professional. Got the job done relatively quickly and provided some valuable tips as well. Do expect to pay a bit more for the work however.

Company Response:
Hi Terence,thank you . It was great to meet you and ensure we met all your plumbing needs. We are so grateful to you for choosing Waterworks plumbing. Great deal and cheaper prices result in poor quality workmanship, and they may not even show up to do the work. Looking forward to servicing your future plumbing and drain needs. Thank you from Waterworks Plumbing and Drains Inc.

Feb 24, 2014, Toronto

Water Works Pluming and Drains are great. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable, honest and nice too! In less than half and hour the pipes were knocking no more.We also appreciate security measures.

Company Response:
Hi Gus, thanks for the excellent review and your business. I am glad we were able to solve your problem in short order. We look forward to working for you anytime in the future. Thanks from all of us at Waterworks Plumbing and Drains Inc.

Feb 22, 2014, North York

Michael, Larry and Victor were great to work with. After 3 months and 5 other plumbers who said they couldn't help my husband and I with our washing machine drainage problem , Michael and his team were the only ones willing and able to help us get our flooded crawl space and lack of plumbing issues solved. They were efficient, professional and worked hard to get our job done properly. Natasha was always a pleasure to speak to and was very thorough at explaining the processes before they started. Thank you !

Company Response:
Hi Sara, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and you guys were so patient with us because you took the time to understand the great challenges we were facing. I am glad we were able to resolve your problem and thank you very much for your kind review. We look forward to meeting any of your plumbing and drain needs in the future should you need us. Thank you from all of us at Waterworks Plumbing and Drains Inc.

Feb 21, 2014, Toronto

This is just a brief message to say much how I appreciated the plumbing service I received today in response to a request I made yesterday to your office. The service call, from Larry V., was on time, courteous, and extremely effective. The work done solved a long-standing issue. Larry's quiet efficiency was impressive. I will certainly be in touch whenever we have other problems, and will not hesitate to recommend the company. Natasha's helpful and clear assistance at the office end was also much appreciated. Many Thanks!

Company Response:
Dear Roy, we would also like to extend our appreciation for you taking your time to write this great review. We really appreciate your business. You can always count on us if you ever need us . Any referrals you make on our behalf are the highest compliment you could give us. Thank you from all of us at Waterworks Plumbing and Drains Inc.
This review has been flagged for verification.
sachin from Brampton Feb 19, 2014
Why am I seeing this?

Feb 17, 2014, Thornhill

Our bathroom drain was clogged and we weren't able to get it going on our own. My husband called WaterWorks based on its ratings on HomeStars and we couldn't be more impressed with the service. We called Friday afternoon and they said they'd have someone out the next day between 12-4pm. The following morning we received an email from them with a photo of the plumber who would be coming to our home. That is an excellent feature! Larry arrived more than promptly, just before noon. He was done in less than an hour and fixed the problem for the price quoted (which, under the circumstances we figured to be fairly reasonable). He was friendly, courteous (the shoe booties they bring is another nice touch!), knowledgeable and liked our dog :-) I hope we don't need to call a plumber again for a long time, but we would certainly not hesitate to call WaterWorks should the need arise. Excellent service.

Feb 14, 2014, Toronto

Great service from start to finish from Natasha and Larry V. Natasha was very responsive, organized and professional in getting someone out for my repair. It's great that the office calls to let you know when the plumber is on the way, and sends a photo so you know who to expect. Larry arrived on time, gave me a clear quote, adjusted where necessary and got the job done well and quickly. The follow-up call from Natasha was a nice extra touch. These people really care about their work and I would recommend them without hesitation. (PS: the WaterWorks has been and gone, job well done, within 24 hours, before either of the other two plumbers I called have even responded.)

Feb 13, 2014, Etobicoke

I called WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains and they were courteous, They answered the call, provided the diagnosis fee which is part of the total cost if you proceed with the service. Come closer to the appointment date, I received an e-mail of the plumber coming by with a picture. Tony was our plumber and was professional and courteous, even asking if we were available earlier, if I wished. He diagnosed the issue and proceed to fix the shut-off value which controlled both the hot&cold water. He unfortunately had to cut into the drywall to eventually fix the problem and did. I waited till now to see if there were any post-repair issues and so far nothing. Immediately after the service was completed, Rose called to follow-up to see how the service was and if I was satisfied which I was. Thanks Tony and Rose

Feb 10, 2014, Toronto

Review has Multiple Versions 1

I called WaterWorks to request an in-house visit and quote to repair/replace the tap in a corner jacuzzi tub. The cold water tap was no longer working. The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and courteous and was upfront about the $59.95 for the inspection and quote which I accepted. I was told by the technician based on his pricing chart that the tap would need to be replaced at $600 (not including new hardware). He explained that the tap below the tub would most likely need to be cut to be able to remove the existing tap (which he was eventually correct and I attribute to his expertise). However, I was shocked at the price to replace this tap. I sourced another contractor to do the work for me which required only an hour from start to finish at a fraction of the price. He was able to easily cut the pipe for the existing tap and replace it with the new one I purchased. I was extremely satisfied with the work. Based on WaterWorks quote that is $600/hour, provided they would take the same time as the contractor I selected. Even if it took them longer I still find this excessive. I can't comment on their work because I didn't end up selecting them but I will comment on their pricing. I understand there are costs other then labour associated with this kind of work however I found their pricing very high and was glad that I sourced another contractor. I would recommend to other potential consumers to shop around and obtain competitive pricing and not rely solely on WaterWorks. And at $60 for an in-house visit and quote I would be reluctant to call them again because based on my first experience of their pricing, I would most likely not choose them and that would be $60 wasted. They may do good work based on other customers reviews and you can get what you pay for at times, however, be aware there other alternatives to get quality service at competitive pricing. UPDATE: Waterworks called after I posted this review and reimbursed me for the $59.95 in-house quote fee since I was dissatisfied with my experience. I appreciate their follow up attention to their customers. Thank you.

Feb 09, 2014, Toronto

Tony came and re set the toilet in the basement. He did a good job of giving us the details of the job and the possible outcomes. It was a little pricy but the job is done, we were contacted by phone and email before Tony came and after he left. We are confident that this is a company that will respond if there are any issues with the work done. Tony was pleasant and knowledgable and we would contact waterworks for future plumbing work.

Company Profile

Toronto Plumber
See Our Video Testimonials Below...

**Sewer Back Up Prevention Alert**
We Are a Family Owned Business established 18 years ago. Michael Yuffa-Master Plumber has acquired 35 Years of knowledge in the plumbing and drain industry. I offer high-quality No Pressure plumbing and drain solutions. We are fully licensed in Ontario.We don't "outhouse" or subcontract out to a 3rd party. It's all in house,under our roof.This maintains a high level of consistent quality that you will appreciate. We are not a fancy franchise or corporate-style U.S.marketing-based plumber organization - just high quality plumbing drain,waterproofing,services provided by a company Who Cares and whose only asset is our reputation.

Please don't hesitate to give us an opportunity to address your plumbing,drainage or hot water tank, tank-less and waterproofing needs. We offer a price guarantee - No Bait and Switch Practices Here.

All Prices Given Up Front, No Surprises. We can beat any quality competitor by a substantial difference in cost and quality.

Products & Services

Products
We offer the best quality, fully warranteed, plumbing products. We Only Use CSA UL Warnock Hersey Approved Products.
Services
We provide straight solutions for: Plumbing Drain Rooter Problems Blocked or clogged drains dripping faucets leaky faucets & pipes hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc Home Pre-Purchase Inspections new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs blocked toilets drain odors frozen pipes, pipe thawing water purifiers toilet problems remodeling & renovations under cabinet leaks toilets that keep running sewer problems laundry room sinks & drains drain & sewage rootering radiator repairs ... The List Is Almost Endless!
Brands
We repair and install all major brands of faucets,toilets,fixtures and water filtration systems.

Credentials & Financial Information

1996
You're happy or you don't pay!In Business Since 1996 33 Years of Experience
Visa MasterCard American Express Cash PayPal "Email Money Transfer" Financing OAC
City of Toronto Master Plumbing License #P-15791 (Since 1985)Toronto Certified Master Plumber
BBB Accredited A+ Rating A.F.&A.M. Of Canada
WSIB, Insured, Certified Masters Plumbers License #P-15791 (Since 1985)
From The Smallest Repair (Fixing a Tap!) to outfitting your home with the entire plumbing system.
PROJECT RATE
Never Any Extra Or Overtime Charges. No added Fees. No Bait and Switch.
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Our Basic Rule Of Thumb: "You're Happy Or You Don't Pay."tmLifetime on subterranean work.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!