Categories :
1212 the queensway ave toronto , ON m8z1r8
Owner/Manager:
Michael Yuffa
Hours:
7 days/wk - 8am-8pm (Always Live)

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Company Profile

Toronto Plumber
See Our Video Testimonials Below...

**Sewer Back Up Prevention Alert**
Install our Sewer Backup Prevention Valve & You Get a Cheque for $1250 From City of Toronto.Plus You Get Full Home Insurance Coverage.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto East,Toronto West, High Park, The Beaches Riverdale East York Leaside Lawrence Park The Annex Parkdale Bloor West Village Etobicoke North York, Scarborough Mississauga Oakville, Burlington Markham Richmond Hill Thornhill Unionville Vaughan Woodbridge Brampton Plumbers Bolton ontario Milton Pickering Whitby Brooklin and Ajax

Reviews for WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Show:

Mar 21, 2014, Burlington

Larry was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. He fixed both of our problems very quickly, offering the highest level of quality service. Also, the company pricing seems very fair, and they offer alternatives to help out their customers. I highly recommend this company, an in particular, the services of Mr. Larry V.

Mar 21, 2014, Thornhill

Awesome service. On time and efficient. Took the time to educate me about available products. Went above and beyond actual service paid for. Would definitely use again. Thank you Michael for all of your help.

Mar 18, 2014, North York

My 25 year old kitchen sink drain cracked. Michael was excellent and changed the sink strainer without issues. Have used waterworks before, and will use them again.Very well organized company, with email of who's coming with photo ID, post visit check up call by Natasha. Very professional.

Mar 09, 2014, North York

Minor problem with bathroom sink was repaired with inexpensive fix. Larry V was professional, honest and helpful. Scheduling coordinator kept me informed of the approximate progress of the service tech, while he was on- route to my call.

Mar 05, 2014, Toronto

I heard a hissing sound in the basement near the water meter at the end of February. I called Waterworks and Michael came over and said it was a leak in a pipe outside the house. He outlined a few scenarios, depending on where the leak was, and gave me a rundown on the costs involved. Whatever the case, a hole had to be dug about six or seven feet deep to the pipe. As you know, 2013-14 has been a brutally cold winter. The work was put off a couple of days because of the extreme weather. On the third day, two men from Waterworks came over and started the task, using a jackhammer and shovels. It took about eight hours of non-stop digging until they reached the pipe and discovered the leak was in the "coupling." They replaced the part, which was no easy job considering the cold and wet conditions. The workers filled in three-quarters of the hole and promised to return when the ground thaws to fill in the rest and replace the bricks. All in all, it was a huge job done well by a hard-working, skillful crew. I'd also like to thank Natasha, the office manager, for keeping me informed every step of the way.

Feb 25, 2014, Whitby

Needed to replace my mixing valve. Our technician Michael was very courteous and professional. Got the job done relatively quickly and provided some valuable tips as well. Do expect to pay a bit more for the work however.

Company Response:
Hi Terence,thank you . It was great to meet you and ensure we met all your plumbing needs. We are so grateful to you for choosing Waterworks plumbing. Great deal and cheaper prices result in poor quality workmanship, and they may not even show up to do the work. Looking forward to servicing your future plumbing and drain needs. Thank you from Waterworks Plumbing and Drains Inc.

Feb 24, 2014, Toronto

Water Works Pluming and Drains are great. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable, honest and nice too! In less than half and hour the pipes were knocking no more.We also appreciate security measures.

Company Response:
Hi Gus, thanks for the excellent review and your business. I am glad we were able to solve your problem in short order. We look forward to working for you anytime in the future. Thanks from all of us at Waterworks Plumbing and Drains Inc.

Feb 22, 2014, North York

Michael, Larry and Victor were great to work with. After 3 months and 5 other plumbers who said they couldn't help my husband and I with our washing machine drainage problem , Michael and his team were the only ones willing and able to help us get our flooded crawl space and lack of plumbing issues solved. They were efficient, professional and worked hard to get our job done properly. Natasha was always a pleasure to speak to and was very thorough at explaining the processes before they started. Thank you !

Company Response:
Hi Sara, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and you guys were so patient with us because you took the time to understand the great challenges we were facing. I am glad we were able to resolve your problem and thank you very much for your kind review. We look forward to meeting any of your plumbing and drain needs in the future should you need us. Thank you from all of us at Waterworks Plumbing and Drains Inc.

Feb 21, 2014, Toronto

This is just a brief message to say much how I appreciated the plumbing service I received today in response to a request I made yesterday to your office. The service call, from Larry V., was on time, courteous, and extremely effective. The work done solved a long-standing issue. Larry's quiet efficiency was impressive. I will certainly be in touch whenever we have other problems, and will not hesitate to recommend the company. Natasha's helpful and clear assistance at the office end was also much appreciated. Many Thanks!

Company Response:
Dear Roy, we would also like to extend our appreciation for you taking your time to write this great review. We really appreciate your business. You can always count on us if you ever need us . Any referrals you make on our behalf are the highest compliment you could give us. Thank you from all of us at Waterworks Plumbing and Drains Inc.
This review has been flagged for verification.
sachin from Brampton Feb 19, 2014
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

Toronto Plumber
See Our Video Testimonials Below...

**Sewer Back Up Prevention Alert**
We Are a Family Owned Business established 18 years ago. Michael Yuffa-Master Plumber has acquired 35 Years of knowledge in the plumbing and drain industry. I offer high-quality No Pressure plumbing and drain solutions. We are fully licensed in Ontario.We don't "outhouse" or subcontract out to a 3rd party. It's all in house,under our roof.This maintains a high level of consistent quality that you will appreciate. We are not a fancy franchise or corporate-style U.S.marketing-based plumber organization - just high quality plumbing drain,waterproofing,services provided by a company Who Cares and whose only asset is our reputation.

Please don't hesitate to give us an opportunity to address your plumbing,drainage or hot water tank, tank-less and waterproofing needs. We offer a price guarantee - No Bait and Switch Practices Here.

All Prices Given Up Front, No Surprises. We can beat any quality competitor by a substantial difference in cost and quality.

Products & Services

Products
We offer the best quality, fully warranteed, plumbing products. We Only Use CSA UL Warnock Hersey Approved Products.
Services
We provide straight solutions for: Plumbing Drain Rooter Problems Blocked or clogged drains dripping faucets leaky faucets & pipes hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc Home Pre-Purchase Inspections new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs blocked toilets drain odors frozen pipes, pipe thawing water purifiers toilet problems remodeling & renovations under cabinet leaks toilets that keep running sewer problems laundry room sinks & drains drain & sewage rootering radiator repairs ... The List Is Almost Endless!
Brands
We repair and install all major brands of faucets,toilets,fixtures and water filtration systems.

Credentials & Financial Information

1996
You're happy or you don't pay!In Business Since 1996 33 Years of Experience
Visa MasterCard American Express Cash PayPal "Email Money Transfer" Financing OAC
City of Toronto Master Plumbing License #P-15791 (Since 1985)Toronto Certified Master Plumber
BBB Accredited A+ Rating A.F.&A.M. Of Canada
WSIB, Insured, Certified Masters Plumbers License #P-15791 (Since 1985)
From The Smallest Repair (Fixing a Tap!) to outfitting your home with the entire plumbing system.
PROJECT RATE
Never Any Extra Or Overtime Charges. No added Fees. No Bait and Switch.
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Our Basic Rule Of Thumb: "You're Happy Or You Don't Pay."tmLifetime on subterranean work.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!