Categories :
Hours:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

DrainCom

Company Profile

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto,Mississauga,Scarborough,York,EastYork,Brampton,Oakville,Etobicoke,North York,Thornhill,Richmond Hill,Markham,Burlington,Hamilton,NewMarket,Oshawa,Pickering,Ajax,Kitchener,Vaughan,Woodbridge, Concord, Stouffville, Whitby, Uxbridge, King City, Aurora, Orangville, Halton Hills, Milton, Stoney Creek, Guelph, Cambridge, North Dumfries, Caledon, Ancaster.

Reviews for DrainCom

Show:

Sep 10, 2012, Toronto

Carl was pleasant and specific about the work and budget.The crew was fast, efficient and tidy, using tarps to protect landscape and washing the interior.They were flexible when the city created many delays. City contractor OJCR was messy and damaged a tree. Their estimate for the same job was $1000 more. My daughter and a neighbour have also been pleased with jobs done by Draincom.

Aug 16, 2012, Brampton

INcredible service. Not only was Rob incredibly kind and polite, he was honest and reliable. He came in and got the job done at a fair price and gave me a year warranty on the work done. I would use Rob and this company for any plumbing or drain needs. Thank you guys especially Rob!

Aug 14, 2012, Mississauga

Thank You Slava and his crew of hard working guys. We are completely satisfied with their performance. Guys came on time, no hidden costs, professional and clean, finished job in two days as they promised. We would recommend this company to anyone who has a leaky basement. Thank you! Boris.

Company Response:
Thank you for the kind words Boris! I will ensure Slava and his crew know just how happy you are with the work that they did. They definitely take pride in their work.

Jul 30, 2012, Toronto

We had a problem with clogged kitchen sink and called Draincom.com They sent Robert and he tried to fix it with snake. But the problem was in a drain system. So he had to replace an old pipe and to clean drain system He spent about 6 hours at our house. We are very satisfied with results.

Company Response:
Thank you Tatyana! We're glad to hear Rob was able to fix your drainage problem. He is very experienced and very knowledgeable and we are happy to have him as part of the DrainCom team.

Jun 13, 2012, Woodbridge

On May 30th. I called DRAINCOM. for a quote on a water leek in my basement. On May 31st. the technician arrived at my door,the work was going to start the next day . Because of the possibility of rain we had to reschedule for Monday, June 4th. Monday morning 2 workers arrived and started the process of digging 10feet to the foundations,I was sure that it would be a mess and a long process. Was I wrong, by the end of the day the work was done with no mess and no fuss. The 2 workers not only finished the work but cleaned and washed the area so that when they left you cold not tell that anyone had been there. What a pleasent surprise to see expert work done with care and professionalism. I simply want to say thank you for a job well done. I will reccomend DRAINCOM to all who inquire about drain and waterproofing. Thank You. Alfred.

Company Response:
Thank you for the kind words Alfred! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with the job done.

May 26, 2012, TORONTO

Knowing this would be a large job we had called around for a few quotes but after meeting Carl we decided on DrainCom for their honest approach and suggestions on saving money. Our 100 year old house has gone from a 6' basement to an 8' and luckily no surprises in the process. Everything was done exactly as stated and came in on time and budget. The crew were excellent and extremely hard working. I would use this team again and highly recommend this company.

Company Response:
Thank you Leanne! I will inform Carl of your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the work we completed.

May 08, 2012, Toronto

I had a blocked building trap. Sewage was backing up and I needed the problem dealt with quickly. Other companies indicated I would need to tear up my porch, emphasizing how difficult the job would be. DrainCom had the best price and a competent manner. I hired them to do the job, which they did quickly and efficiently, without removing the porch. Would definitely recommend them for their value for money and professionalism.

Company Response:
Thank you Hugh! I am glad to hear we were able to be of service. We here at DrainCom strive to treat every home we visit as our own.

May 03, 2012, Etobicoke

We had found this company due to the great comments we read on the web. I must say that the great comments were right on. Vitalyi and Pavel were at work promptly in the morning, never stopped and continued well into the late afternoons. They cleaned up after themselves, and always kept us informed on what they were doing. The work was done efficiently and on time. Congratulations to DrainCom for your accent on Customer service

Company Response:
Thank you Ned! We appreciate the kind words. I will make sure Vitalyi and Pavel hear your compliments.

Apr 28, 2012, Toronto

To lower a 2400sf basement in a Rosedale landmark heritage home, we are obliged to comply with the very strict requirements/inspection of the local city inspector. Draincom did an EXCELLENT job in all aspects of our extremely difficult project. Real pleasure to deal with, finished diligently, conscientiously, on time and on budget. It was a smooth process and Carl was excellent with his customers. Peter, the two Slavas and all the workers are excellent workers. Draincom is the basement lowering & waterproofing expert. Will definitely use Draincom again for other projects.

Company Response:
Thank you so much for your kind words! I will make sure all the technicians hear your review! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well Stephanie!

Apr 16, 2012, Mississauga

I cannot say enough good things about everyone I've dealt with at DrainCom! They are all very knowledgable and courteous! I wanted to lower my basement so I could rent out my basement to make some extra income. I didn't really know where to start. I saw their website and found it very informative, I called them and they were out the next day! They took the time to explain the whole process. The job was done cleanly and professionally and without any hitches. I would recommend DrainCom to anyone!

Company Response:
Thank you Angela! At DrainCom we aim to please! we are happy to hear that you are satisfied and we wish you all the best!

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Repair,, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Basement Lowering, Foundation Underpinning, Concrete Floors, Power-flushing
Specialties
Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Drains,Foundation Underpinning, Water-services and Plumbing, Power-flushing, Basement Lowering

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
LIFETIME WARRANTY
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Master, Amex
All Licences Required
Find Us on Facebook and Twitter
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!