Categories :
Hours:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

DrainCom

Company Profile

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto,Mississauga,Scarborough,York,EastYork,Brampton,Oakville,Etobicoke,North York,Thornhill,Richmond Hill,Markham,Burlington,Hamilton,NewMarket,Oshawa,Pickering,Ajax,Kitchener,Vaughan,Woodbridge, Concord, Stouffville, Whitby, Uxbridge, King City, Aurora, Orangville, Halton Hills, Milton, Stoney Creek, Guelph, Cambridge, North Dumfries, Caledon, Ancaster.

Reviews for DrainCom

Show:

May 08, 2012, Toronto

I had a blocked building trap. Sewage was backing up and I needed the problem dealt with quickly. Other companies indicated I would need to tear up my porch, emphasizing how difficult the job would be. DrainCom had the best price and a competent manner. I hired them to do the job, which they did quickly and efficiently, without removing the porch. Would definitely recommend them for their value for money and professionalism.

Company Response:
Thank you Hugh! I am glad to hear we were able to be of service. We here at DrainCom strive to treat every home we visit as our own.

May 03, 2012, Etobicoke

We had found this company due to the great comments we read on the web. I must say that the great comments were right on. Vitalyi and Pavel were at work promptly in the morning, never stopped and continued well into the late afternoons. They cleaned up after themselves, and always kept us informed on what they were doing. The work was done efficiently and on time. Congratulations to DrainCom for your accent on Customer service

Company Response:
Thank you Ned! We appreciate the kind words. I will make sure Vitalyi and Pavel hear your compliments.

Apr 28, 2012, Toronto

To lower a 2400sf basement in a Rosedale landmark heritage home, we are obliged to comply with the very strict requirements/inspection of the local city inspector. Draincom did an EXCELLENT job in all aspects of our extremely difficult project. Real pleasure to deal with, finished diligently, conscientiously, on time and on budget. It was a smooth process and Carl was excellent with his customers. Peter, the two Slavas and all the workers are excellent workers. Draincom is the basement lowering & waterproofing expert. Will definitely use Draincom again for other projects.

Company Response:
Thank you so much for your kind words! I will make sure all the technicians hear your review! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well Stephanie!

Apr 16, 2012, Mississauga

I cannot say enough good things about everyone I've dealt with at DrainCom! They are all very knowledgable and courteous! I wanted to lower my basement so I could rent out my basement to make some extra income. I didn't really know where to start. I saw their website and found it very informative, I called them and they were out the next day! They took the time to explain the whole process. The job was done cleanly and professionally and without any hitches. I would recommend DrainCom to anyone!

Company Response:
Thank you Angela! At DrainCom we aim to please! we are happy to hear that you are satisfied and we wish you all the best!

Apr 03, 2012, Mississauga

We recently had a problem with leaking in the cold storage of our basement. Vitaliy Pavliuk and Slava Koval from DrainCom instructed us on how to best deal with the issue. It required removing large portions around the house and repairing the wall, followed by re-protecting and refilling. The job done was absolutely exceptional! The DrainCom workers were very easy to get along with, worked efficiently and effectively, and spent a lot of effort to ensure the job done was without flaw in a timely manner. I have been very pleased with their services and would recommend Mr. Pavliuk, Mr. Koval, and DrainCom to anyone in need of plumbing experts!

Company Response:
Thank you Mr Siewsingh! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, your satisfaction is our goal. It was a pleasure working for you and hope we can help you in the future if any other plumbing or drain concerns arise.

Apr 03, 2012, MARKHAM

I called Draincom on a Sunday and had a real person answer the phone to take my info. I got a call from Carl the next day and he came over tp give an estimate. The price was reasonable and we agreed to do half the work first as funds dictate. He had no problem with that, so I went about dismantling the front deck of the house. I called to leave a message that I was ready to go and got a call back ten minutes later telling me he would have a crew there the next day. The crew showed up and did the work with no issues. Excellent service. Carl had my trust after talking to him about the project and he came through as I felt he would.

Company Response:
Thanks Jari! At DrainCom we take pride in customer care, we appreciate that you've chosen us to work on your home and will treat you and your home with the same respect we would want.

Mar 22, 2012, North York

After checking around and calling in a few companies to give me an estimate, I found DrainCom to be the most thorough. Their estimate gave a point-by-point review of what they saw and the cost. What struck me even more is that they were noticing important structural issues that the others did not, which is quite important when you want an accurate review of your problem(!). Also, unlike the other companies, they did not do any unnecessary digging. Where one company estimated they would have to dig down 11' feet to my foundation, which, due to the nature of my home, was not more than 7 feet down. I felt very confident that they were doing the job that needed to be done and did it very well! They showed me each step of the process, explaining why each step was being done, and were quire ready to answer any questions in a proficient manner. I would highly recommend the DrainCom Crew any similar job.

Company Response:
Thank you Steven We appreciate your kind words! We are glad to hear that you would highly recommend us. Thank you for taking the time to write the review, and thank you for choosing DrainCom!

Mar 16, 2012, Mississauga

Carl, came out and provided a competitive quote for the installation of a window well. The next day Pavel, Gerry and co were out to our place to dig the window well and implement. These gents were courteous, neat, punctual and on budget. I would recommend their services to anyone with water issues.

Company Response:
Thank you for writing a review about our company. It's customers like you that help our business grow! It was a pleasure doing business with you! :)

Mar 16, 2012, ETOBICOKE

Had leakage in my basement and had this company do waterproofing at my house. The crew came and first made a big mess while doing all their work. After everything was completed, they did a great job cleaning up and all my problems were fixed.

Company Response:
Thank you Vinnie! We always appreciate feedback from our customers. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the quality of work our crew provided you. Thank you for choosing DrainCom, we appreciate your business!

Mar 04, 2012, ETOBICOKE

My basement was always damp and had a very musty smell. I called DrainCom to see what my options were. They were out the same day and took the time to answer all my questions and explain everything to me. They were very respectful and knowledgeable. It was obvious they really cared. The job was done expertly! I would recommend DrainCom to anybody!

Company Response:
Jessica, thank you very much! The staff at DrainCom Inc would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your patronage. It is our pleasure to service your home. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate that you trust us with all your Plumbing, Drain, Waterproofing needs.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Repair,, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Basement Lowering, Foundation Underpinning, Concrete Floors, Power-flushing
Specialties
Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Drains,Foundation Underpinning, Water-services and Plumbing, Power-flushing, Basement Lowering

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
LIFETIME WARRANTY
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Master, Amex
All Licences Required
Find Us on Facebook and Twitter
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!