Categories :
Hours:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

DrainCom

Company Profile

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto,Mississauga,Scarborough,York,EastYork,Brampton,Oakville,Etobicoke,North York,Thornhill,Richmond Hill,Markham,Burlington,Hamilton,NewMarket,Oshawa,Pickering,Ajax,Kitchener,Vaughan,Woodbridge, Concord, Stouffville, Whitby, Uxbridge, King City, Aurora, Orangville, Halton Hills, Milton, Stoney Creek, Guelph, Cambridge, North Dumfries, Caledon, Ancaster.

Reviews for DrainCom

Show:

Nov 04, 2013, Mississauga

Our faucet broke, and we called draincom, based on other positive reviews. There was a person at my house in 45 minutes, and it was fixed immediately. They even had the part in their van, which meant it could be repaired asap. Very friendly and informative and the job was done before I knew it. Thanks :)

Nov 01, 2013, Toronto

Robert from Draincom came by to fix a leaky drain pipe and replace the hot and cold water shut off valves in my laundry room. Robert was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable in plumbing with more than 20 years of experience. He came right on time and saw what the problems were right away. A few things that really caught my attention was the fact that he gave me all sorts of advice in plumbing, he took the time to explain everything and was very honest. He was also very meticulous in his work and did such a fantastic clean job!

Oct 30, 2013, Etobicoke

Very prompt in requesting a quote. Met all appointment dates.Took a lot of care in protecting the work area and did a good job in cleaning up.Thoroughly explained the job beforehand and the reimbursement procedures required by the City. There were no surprises. The longest delay was waiting for the building inspector which is beyond their control. I am a very satisfied customer.

Oct 29, 2013, Toronto

I found this company to be reasonable and knowledgeable. As the job progressed, I kept adding things to, and they obliged each time. The two workers - Alex and Tadek - worked harder than any other workers I've ever employed - even during the miserable cold and rain last Saturday. They are very tidy, polite and friendly. Carl, the coordinator, was always willing to answer questions and provide sound advice without pressure. Fantastic!

Oct 23, 2013, Mississauga

Used the services of draincom for my basement drain clogged with roots. We called them on a Saturday afternoon not expecting same day service. Had Eugene out to do scoop of our bAsement drain and he was able to physically show us the toots clogging up our main sewer line. Within 3 days our sewer line was fixed. We choose this company for his knowledge and great Customer service.

Oct 18, 2013, Etobicoke

Our basement was flooded in the rainstorm on the 8th of July. Although some water had leaked into the basement previously, this was the first time we had what could be considered a major flood. We decided that we didn't want to worry about our basement flooding every time it rains so, we decided to look into waterproofing. We contacted a number of different companies and obtained estimates from each of them, and finally decided on DrainCom because they had the most reasonable price for the services required. On the day the work was to start they arrived on time along with the city inspector to make sure everything was done to specification. The work was completed in two days and we haven't had another flood since it was completed.

Oct 14, 2013, Hamilton

Had to call draincom this long weekend and didn't think I was going to get service due to the fact I had called about 5 different plumbing companies in my area and no one was willing to come out due to the long weekend and if they were going to come out they were charging me 150.00 just for coming. had a back up in my kitchen sink and my dishwasher was also backing up with a house full of guests this was not a good thing. called draincom was greeted by a pleasant lady whom I thought was an answering service but surprisingly it was actually someone who worked for the company. She advised there was a chance she could have someone out to us but due to the long weekend she wasn't sure. After 5 minutes she called me back and advised she would have someone here by noonish. By 11:30 Leslie the technician appeared didn't charge me anything extra due to the long weekend fixed by problem within the hour and everything was working perfectly even my dishwasher. great company to do business with. Will never use another company again.

Company Response:
Hi Antonio, we thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are very pleased to hear that our technician was able to assist you and that you received excellent customer service. We thank you for recommending DrainCom to your friends and family and we thank you for your business.

Oct 11, 2013, Old Toronto

Had used them years ago for waterproofing and had no complaints so is I thought I'd try then our for plumbing. Was greeted very politely by office staff as I expected. Got a plumber out follOwing day in the morning. Leslie was exceptionally awesome. More than I expected. Great continues service I have received from this company.

Company Response:
Hello Joaquim, We thank you for sharing your experience with Draincom and your continues business with our company. We are very pleased to know that you received great customer service from Leslie and that he was able to assist you with your plumbing problem. Thank you for choosing Draincom

Oct 09, 2013, Old Toronto

I had a major flood in my basement following a storm. I did some research on preventative measures and realized its better to call the experts. I came across Draincom online and decided to give them a call. They informed me I needed back water valve in order to prevent flooding. I received a great quote and was even informed about a rebate plan. They even contacted the city officials for me so that everything was done to protocol. This made me feel really safe and confident in my choice of Draincom. The job was done in one day and the crew kept all my furniture protected and spotless. Upon completion they guided me through the rebate plan and organized a meeting with a city inspector. I was really pleased with how little was required of me because the crew took care of everything. I have not had a problem with my basement since. Thanks to Draincom I am no longer terrified of storms.

Oct 02, 2013, Etobicoke

We were flooded on the July 8th storm in Etobicoke and Draincom came in and gave us an excellent price and completed the work as scheduled. Cleaned up everyone. Also recommended them to a couple of neighbours and I believe a good portion of our street had Draincom complete work for them. Highly recommend this company.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Repair,, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Basement Lowering, Foundation Underpinning, Concrete Floors, Power-flushing
Specialties
Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Drains,Foundation Underpinning, Water-services and Plumbing, Power-flushing, Basement Lowering

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
LIFETIME WARRANTY
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Master, Amex
All Licences Required
Find Us on Facebook and Twitter
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!