Categories :
Hours:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

DrainCom

Company Profile

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto,Mississauga,Scarborough,York,EastYork,Brampton,Oakville,Etobicoke,North York,Thornhill,Richmond Hill,Markham,Burlington,Hamilton,NewMarket,Oshawa,Pickering,Ajax,Kitchener,Vaughan,Woodbridge, Concord, Stouffville, Whitby, Uxbridge, King City, Aurora, Orangville, Halton Hills, Milton, Stoney Creek, Guelph, Cambridge, North Dumfries, Caledon, Ancaster.

Reviews for DrainCom

Show:

Nov 16, 2013, York

Came quickly to snake out a clogged drain which was flowing backwards into laundry room. Quick, professional service. Arrived promptly, solved problem directly. Thanks much to Robert. Appreciated advice about how to avoid problem down the road.

Nov 11, 2013, Mississauga

We had two minor leaks from our foundation. We received quotes from five companies and decided to go with DrainCom. Their price was competitive with the other quotes. We felt comfortable with Serge as he appeared honest and knowledgeable. We had work done in September 2013 and waited for a couple of months before posting to confirm there are no leaks. We had some fairly large rainfalls and all is dry. The crew arrived on time on the date scheduled. The clean up was outstanding. I would highly recommend Serge and his crew at DrainCom.

Nov 09, 2013, Toronto

DrainCom provided a detailed quote to have a section of the main stack replaced, a clean out installed, a trap added, and a 15 foot section of my main drain replaced due to roots. They answered all my questions before starting. They were fairly priced, punctual, did the job as quoted, and left the work area extremely clean. These guys are awesome. Based on the work they did at my place I would fully recommend them to friends, family, and anyone reading this.

Nov 07, 2013, Old Toronto

The initial assessment was prompt and well-explained. The workmen were on time, experienced, worked hard and cleaned up well. The admin support to book the service and answer my questions was prompt and helpful.

Nov 06, 2013, North York

I called Draincom because I noticed some moisture in my basement. A technician was sent over on the same day. He was able to pin point the exact problem and acknowledged that my house required some waterproofing. I was under a time constraint due to my job so wanted the work done as quickly as possible. Once the work had started I was really pleased with how polite and friendly the workers were. They treated my property with respect and kept everything clean and organized. They answered all my questions and updated me with the jobs' progression. The job was done right on schedule, and I could not be happier with the results. I highly recommend this company.

Nov 04, 2013, Mississauga

Our faucet broke, and we called draincom, based on other positive reviews. There was a person at my house in 45 minutes, and it was fixed immediately. They even had the part in their van, which meant it could be repaired asap. Very friendly and informative and the job was done before I knew it. Thanks :)

Nov 01, 2013, Toronto

Robert from Draincom came by to fix a leaky drain pipe and replace the hot and cold water shut off valves in my laundry room. Robert was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable in plumbing with more than 20 years of experience. He came right on time and saw what the problems were right away. A few things that really caught my attention was the fact that he gave me all sorts of advice in plumbing, he took the time to explain everything and was very honest. He was also very meticulous in his work and did such a fantastic clean job!

Oct 30, 2013, Etobicoke

Very prompt in requesting a quote. Met all appointment dates.Took a lot of care in protecting the work area and did a good job in cleaning up.Thoroughly explained the job beforehand and the reimbursement procedures required by the City. There were no surprises. The longest delay was waiting for the building inspector which is beyond their control. I am a very satisfied customer.

Oct 29, 2013, Toronto

I found this company to be reasonable and knowledgeable. As the job progressed, I kept adding things to, and they obliged each time. The two workers - Alex and Tadek - worked harder than any other workers I've ever employed - even during the miserable cold and rain last Saturday. They are very tidy, polite and friendly. Carl, the coordinator, was always willing to answer questions and provide sound advice without pressure. Fantastic!

Oct 23, 2013, Mississauga

Used the services of draincom for my basement drain clogged with roots. We called them on a Saturday afternoon not expecting same day service. Had Eugene out to do scoop of our bAsement drain and he was able to physically show us the toots clogging up our main sewer line. Within 3 days our sewer line was fixed. We choose this company for his knowledge and great Customer service.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Repair,, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Basement Lowering, Foundation Underpinning, Concrete Floors, Power-flushing
Specialties
Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Drains,Foundation Underpinning, Water-services and Plumbing, Power-flushing, Basement Lowering

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
LIFETIME WARRANTY
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Master, Amex
All Licences Required
Find Us on Facebook and Twitter
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!