Categories :
Hours:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

DrainCom

Company Profile

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto,Mississauga,Scarborough,York,EastYork,Brampton,Oakville,Etobicoke,North York,Thornhill,Richmond Hill,Markham,Burlington,Hamilton,NewMarket,Oshawa,Pickering,Ajax,Kitchener,Vaughan,Woodbridge, Concord, Stouffville, Whitby, Uxbridge, King City, Aurora, Orangville, Halton Hills, Milton, Stoney Creek, Guelph, Cambridge, North Dumfries, Caledon, Ancaster.

Reviews for DrainCom

Show:

Aug 30, 2013, Mississauga

We had a drain back up and called Draincom for camera inspection. They came on time. Slava was professional and explain our options well. He cleared the drain pipe and left no mess behind. Price was reasonable, we pay 180$ for camera and half price 90$ for snaking the drain. Overall we satisfied and recommend this company.

Aug 28, 2013, Old Toronto

Serge and his crew came to perform 2 projects on 2 homes that I owned; one in Oshawa and one in Toronto. The booking of projects was easy and simple. The follow up regarding appointments was flawless. The workers were on time, polite and got the job done quickly and efficiently. I not only use them for my own waterproofing projects, but also refer them to my clients. A+

Aug 25, 2013, Scarborough

From the moment I met Carl at Draincom, I knew this was the company I wanted to deal with. Fair, honest, professional service. As for Peter and his crew they were truly exceptional. On site, Peter oversaw everything and carefully paid attention to many details. Throughout the excavation, Peter kept the soil moist, to minimize dust. Our soil was very sandy, and with care Peter executed the sections according to the plans. With regards to the steel struts, Peter had a recommendation on how they would be tied into the footing which was subsequently approved by the Engineer and Inspector. Than for the routing of the new plumbing which had to go along the ceiling, replacing the traditional stack, Peter suggested the best possible route. Than when the new floor was poured, it was perfectly level, with the goal height of 8ft 4” achieved. Carl and the whole team at Draincom truly care about their customers. Working with Draincom is money well spent. (FYI – as part of our planning, prior to Draincom commencing their work, we had to make a decision about the chimney. We decided to remove it and change to direct vent utilities. We had a roofer remove the outside section, my husband and I removed the rest, while Draincom removed the basement portion as it was supporting the beam in the rear area, which coincided with the beam work to be done.)

Aug 17, 2013, Toronto

I have used DrainCom on 2 separate occasions. I found them to be very professional, honest and deliver on their promises. Karl, the Project Manager, is very knowledgeable, dependable and is a pleasure to work with. Jerry worked on both projects and was exceptional. When I thought there was a mistake, they came back to check to ensure that everything was perfect and my fears put to rest. I have no qualms in recommending them to anyone. They have all my business since I started using them in 2012. Selwin

Aug 14, 2013, Concord

From start to finish Draincom were professional and helpful. Slava sounded very knowledgable and informative when we called to get an estimate. Their crews arrived on time and were professional and polite. We would recommend Draincom to all our friends and our own clients.

Aug 09, 2013, Old Toronto

We had a drain back up in the basement; small but smelly. I called DrainCom and they came the same day. Ieugenii came to the house checked the drain in the basement and proceeded outside to check the drains via camera inspection. After some viewing; the snake was put into the drain and it seemed as though all was clear as the snake was moving ahead. The camera was placed into the drain again and Ieugenii noticed that there was a small burlap bag caught in the pipe further down the drain. An interesting device was then used to find exactly where the blockage was occurring. The snake was used again and then the camera. No luck; the bag would not budge. Ieugenii made a decision to place the snake one more time down the drain; probably about thirty feet of hose was being used. He dropped the camera down along the snake and started twisting. Within minutes Ieugenii had caught the bag on the end of the snake and was pulling it up the pipe with the camera in tow. Successfully he fished the bag clear from the drain. He noted that we should not have anymore issues and offered information on the back-up valve after I inquired. He explained the program and how long the work would take. This is twice I have used DrainCom for big; smelly and important jobs and I have been so pleased with their work. They are courteous and helpful and have no problem explaining everything to you. Thanks guys; you do great work.

Aug 08, 2013, Maple

Minor leak under my kitchen sink resulted in calling in a plumber. Robert came in and was able to fix the leak with ease. I also had him replace a broken faucet while he was already there. The price I found was reasonable and worth every penny.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call DrainCom and get a plumbing problem solved quickly and professionally

Jul 24, 2013, Mississauga

Review has Multiple Versions 1

We hired DrainCom to waterproof 2 of our investment properties in the last few months. Their prices were reasonable, they were honest about what had to be done and gave us several options with different price points. They did the work in the time frame specified and we were satisfied with their work. Serge was great to work with, he was honest and pleasant.

Jul 19, 2013, North York

THANK YOU DrainCom !!! We had flood in the basement this spring. While the others suggested waterproofing job around a whole house, the DrainCom technician pointed out a drain clogged after recent basement reno. He paid full attention to my story and looked into multiple probable causes of the problem. A huge problem solved - just like that! He did not charge the visit, and saved us so much money and trouble. I keep DrainCom number handy ...

Jul 11, 2013, Etobicoke

My house is 8years old, and I recently discovered a crack in the concrete in my basement wall and water was constantly coming into my basement from the crack. It turned out to be a foundation leak. I went on Homestars, did my research and took the time to read all the reviews for the top contracting companies that fixes basement leaks/foundation leaks etc., and I decided to call DrainCom based on the reviews. Carl, the sales rep came out to my house, he inspected the area, and he told me that I do have a foundation leak. He presented me with 2 options in fixing the issue, as well as what the outcome will be for both methods along with the warranty for both. The injection method is the cheaper way to go of course as opposed to the excavation. He is very knowledgeable in his field. Unknown to him at the time, I had already decided on doing the excavation method as opposed to the injection method because I had already done my research, and being the perfectionist that I am, I want the best for my home which is my investment. I also wanted to test his knowledge in hearing what he had to say as well, and I was very pleased, and was not disappointed. He was very professional, polite, and very helpful. I would text him on his phone at any time with questions, and he would always respond to my text or call me directly. The excavation method comes with a warranty for 25years. The crew came out, and they did a great job on Monday July 8th 2013! They were professional, polite, and helpful. They answered all my questions each and every step of the way. I would recommend this company to everyone and anyone. I’m totally paranoid by nature, and each day I keep checking the basement and there’s no water!! lool.. Thank you DrainCom!!

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Repair,, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Basement Lowering, Foundation Underpinning, Concrete Floors, Power-flushing
Specialties
Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Drains,Foundation Underpinning, Water-services and Plumbing, Power-flushing, Basement Lowering

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
LIFETIME WARRANTY
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Master, Amex
All Licences Required
Find Us on Facebook and Twitter
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!