Categories :
Hours:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

DrainCom

Company Profile

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto,Mississauga,Scarborough,York,EastYork,Brampton,Oakville,Etobicoke,North York,Thornhill,Richmond Hill,Markham,Burlington,Hamilton,NewMarket,Oshawa,Pickering,Ajax,Kitchener,Vaughan,Woodbridge, Concord, Stouffville, Whitby, Uxbridge, King City, Aurora, Orangville, Halton Hills, Milton, Stoney Creek, Guelph, Cambridge, North Dumfries, Caledon, Ancaster.

Reviews for DrainCom

Show:

Aug 09, 2013, Old Toronto

We had a drain back up in the basement; small but smelly. I called DrainCom and they came the same day. Ieugenii came to the house checked the drain in the basement and proceeded outside to check the drains via camera inspection. After some viewing; the snake was put into the drain and it seemed as though all was clear as the snake was moving ahead. The camera was placed into the drain again and Ieugenii noticed that there was a small burlap bag caught in the pipe further down the drain. An interesting device was then used to find exactly where the blockage was occurring. The snake was used again and then the camera. No luck; the bag would not budge. Ieugenii made a decision to place the snake one more time down the drain; probably about thirty feet of hose was being used. He dropped the camera down along the snake and started twisting. Within minutes Ieugenii had caught the bag on the end of the snake and was pulling it up the pipe with the camera in tow. Successfully he fished the bag clear from the drain. He noted that we should not have anymore issues and offered information on the back-up valve after I inquired. He explained the program and how long the work would take. This is twice I have used DrainCom for big; smelly and important jobs and I have been so pleased with their work. They are courteous and helpful and have no problem explaining everything to you. Thanks guys; you do great work.

Aug 08, 2013, Maple

Minor leak under my kitchen sink resulted in calling in a plumber. Robert came in and was able to fix the leak with ease. I also had him replace a broken faucet while he was already there. The price I found was reasonable and worth every penny.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call DrainCom and get a plumbing problem solved quickly and professionally

Jul 24, 2013, Mississauga

Review has Multiple Versions 1

We hired DrainCom to waterproof 2 of our investment properties in the last few months. Their prices were reasonable, they were honest about what had to be done and gave us several options with different price points. They did the work in the time frame specified and we were satisfied with their work. Serge was great to work with, he was honest and pleasant.

Jul 19, 2013, North York

THANK YOU DrainCom !!! We had flood in the basement this spring. While the others suggested waterproofing job around a whole house, the DrainCom technician pointed out a drain clogged after recent basement reno. He paid full attention to my story and looked into multiple probable causes of the problem. A huge problem solved - just like that! He did not charge the visit, and saved us so much money and trouble. I keep DrainCom number handy ...

Jul 11, 2013, Etobicoke

My house is 8years old, and I recently discovered a crack in the concrete in my basement wall and water was constantly coming into my basement from the crack. It turned out to be a foundation leak. I went on Homestars, did my research and took the time to read all the reviews for the top contracting companies that fixes basement leaks/foundation leaks etc., and I decided to call DrainCom based on the reviews. Carl, the sales rep came out to my house, he inspected the area, and he told me that I do have a foundation leak. He presented me with 2 options in fixing the issue, as well as what the outcome will be for both methods along with the warranty for both. The injection method is the cheaper way to go of course as opposed to the excavation. He is very knowledgeable in his field. Unknown to him at the time, I had already decided on doing the excavation method as opposed to the injection method because I had already done my research, and being the perfectionist that I am, I want the best for my home which is my investment. I also wanted to test his knowledge in hearing what he had to say as well, and I was very pleased, and was not disappointed. He was very professional, polite, and very helpful. I would text him on his phone at any time with questions, and he would always respond to my text or call me directly. The excavation method comes with a warranty for 25years. The crew came out, and they did a great job on Monday July 8th 2013! They were professional, polite, and helpful. They answered all my questions each and every step of the way. I would recommend this company to everyone and anyone. I’m totally paranoid by nature, and each day I keep checking the basement and there’s no water!! lool.. Thank you DrainCom!!

Jul 01, 2013, North York

Carl McDowell from draindom who visited my house to find out the sewer problem of the basement, did very professional job. he was very much cooperative and kind to me to check all details and eventually noticed the problem. i am very much happy for his job

Jun 27, 2013, Toronto

We selected Draincom after doing a bit of research and getting a few other quotes. One of our neighbours recommended them but the deciding factor besides the reasonable price was after talking to Slava. He explained everything that needed to be done and pointed out some other things about our house that we were unaware of. He was very up front and honest. Since we have very little space between neighbouring houses the job involved digging a trench along side our house by hand. The work crew were friendly, polite and hardworking. They patiently answered any questions we had as the job progressed. They carefully protected our property and the neighbours and cleaned up everything immediately afterwards. I highly recommend this company.

Jun 25, 2013, North York

Fixed stack and replaced some of our underground pipes about 5 years ago. Called to camera inspect other pipes and they found a problem with their work. They did not charge for the camera inspection and immediately booked a repair time.

Jun 24, 2013, Old Toronto

My neighbor is building a house next to mine. As part of the construction, the mutual walkway needed to be redone. The contractor that was hired laid a horrible slab, with most of the concrete pouring water directly onto my walls. This caused numerous basement leaks. After contacting DrainCom, Carl came to my house to inspect the area. He was extremely helpful and answered any and all of my inquiries about the job. I must’ve called Carl a few more times since agreeing to do the job with questions; he was knowledgeable, extremely polite and patient with me. The crew arrived a few days after, completing the entire job in just 3 days. They were extremely careful not to damage anything around the work site and answered more of my inquiries with ease. Upon completion of the work, they even cleaned up the whole site – it’s as if nothing happened. I’m posting this after 2 major thunderstorms and I have yet to see any moisture in the basement. I’m extremely happy with the work done and would definitely use DrainCom for any future projects.

Jun 21, 2013, Whitby

Serge and the boys did such a great job on my rental building that I had them out to do another leaky foundation for me. This one was a much larger job, and it was evident when they started that the issue was worse than what we all originally anticipated. Instead of calling for meetings, taking time to discuss additional costs or shortcuts, Draincom sent a few extra guys out for the next day and they powered through - on time and on budget. Hopefully I'll never need them again, but if I do, I will certainly call Draincom!

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Repair,, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Basement Lowering, Foundation Underpinning, Concrete Floors, Power-flushing
Specialties
Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Drains,Foundation Underpinning, Water-services and Plumbing, Power-flushing, Basement Lowering

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
LIFETIME WARRANTY
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Master, Amex
All Licences Required
Find Us on Facebook and Twitter
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!