Category :
Eric Pink
Hours:
7: am - 7:pm

Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler Company

Company Profile Only The Best Is Good Enough! Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler Company provides top quality irrigarion installation and service with over 20 years experience in irrigation installation, service and winterization. We are very reliable and most of all, affordable. Please contact us today and we will be more than willing to ...

You Might Also Consider

AA Waters and Brookes

image AA.jpg

We've used this company for years to create and maintain our home front and backyard sprinkler systems. They are always...

Brad C from Toronto 1 Apr 18, 2014

Reviews for Green Tropics Lawn Sprinkler Company

Show:

Jun 29, 2012, MARKHAM

Eric and team are very competitive price wise. More improtant are very willing to listen to their customers. I would give them 12/10 hands down. Great working with them. Cheers.

Jun 23, 2012, North York

Eric installed an irrigation system in our front yard last year after we had completed a landscaping makeover. The work was done quickly, and some follow-up adjustments were made promptly. This year we asked him to put a similar system in our backyard. Again the work was done quickly and well. He left everything neat and tidy. Definitely recommend him.

Jun 20, 2012, Toronto

We had eric repair our broken sprinkler, reset the system, and readjust the sprinklers. He's very familiar with sprinkler systems and knows exactly what to do. He got everything done fast. Very happy with the service and will continue using his service in the future.

May 08, 2012, North York

We found Eric on Homestars. He came pretty promptly and was quite receptive to fixing our lawn sprinkler system. The heads had been installed incorrectly by the previous owner so that some areas were not getting watered properly. He spent an afternoon moving the sprinkler heads into proper positions, changing heads to give properly water coverage, and testing the system to make sure it all worked. He did the work for a pretty good price, compared to other companies. We've asked him to come back this season to help us with our landscape lighting setup. We're looking forward to working with him again.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Maybe consider getting a better bluetooth phone set - understanding him while he's using it is a bit difficult.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Ask other companies for quotes first, then ask Green Tropics - you'll probably be surprised at how reasonable Eric's rates are. We were!

Apr 11, 2012, Orangeville

I found Eric on Homestars and he has always done an excellent job of installing irrigation systems for our clients. His prices are reasonable and he is prompt in getting us quotes. Highly recommend Green Tropics!

Nov 28, 2011, Mississauga

We have a friend who had Green Tropics install an irrigation system in their front lawn and they recommended them to us this past summer. They installed for the front and back lawn. They did a great job. The system ran without any problems throughout the summer. We sure won't miss having to manually water the lawn anymore.

Oct 02, 2011

I have nothing, but positive things to say about Eric and his work. He is an extremely hard working and honest person. The system he uses only utilizes the best parts in the market, from the heads on the sprinklers, to the pipes in the ground to the control unit. He worked extremely hard and was very detail oriented to ensure job was done to satisfaction. I have absolutely no issue referring Eric to others and would gladly provide a reference. Thanks for a job well done.

Jul 18, 2011, Toronto

We hired Green Tropics to install our sprinkler system in the backyard, and integrate it with our front yard. They provided a detailed quote that was very competitive. Eric was always on time, courteous. He had to work with our landscaping company so to coincide with irrigation. He made several visits to check to see how the job was going so the irrigation work could be done at the appropriate timing. Our system is excellent, no problems and can always call them back for questions or enquiries. I would highly recommend this company for your project.

Jul 05, 2011, North York

After calling my regular sprinkler service 5 times over a 4 week period, with no response to my phone messages, I decided to give Green Tropics a try after seeing the good reviews here on Home Stars. Eric replied to my call within 24 hours, and came 2 days later. He quickly diagnosed the faulty solenoid and replaced it right away. He then checked all my sprinklers without being asked, and put in an extender on a sprinkler head that was being blocked by plants, at no extra charge. Eric was friendly and professional and I am definitely going to use him for my fall sprinkler lock off and regular sprinkler service from now on.

Jun 10, 2011, Toronto

We purchased a home with an irrigation system that was broken and not appropriate for the property. Eric knew exactly what needed to be done. He repaired broken valves and sprinkler heads, and added new lines so that the entire property is properly irrigated. Eric is courteous, friendly and a true professional. He did not leave the job until I was satisfied. I would have no problem referring him to friends and neighbours.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!