Category :
Hours:
9 AM-5 PM Monday -Friday

Window Land Co.

Company Profile

Supply and/or installation of all types of windows and doors replacements for old houses or new construction. We can do vinyl, aluminum,Fiberglass and wood windows and doors,bays or bows windows. double, tripled or laminated glass windows for residential or commercial projects.

more...

GTA

Acton

Caledon

Bolton

Reviews for Window Land Co.

Show:

Aug 26, 2013, Mississauga

"I got 8 estimates and decided to go with Window Land. I am very satisfied with my decision. The salesman Mark was very knowledgeable. His demonstration was helpful and he listened to me throughout the whole process. The installers were fast, clean, and very professional. I would definitely do business with Window Land again and would highly recommend them to family and friends"

Company Response:
I'm really glad you feel this way Charles. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Your windows look awsome and I hope we can continue our relationship. Mark

Aug 19, 2013, Mississauga

Great experience with these guys. Everything from their sales team, Mike & Moe were very easy to work with to their installation team who were efficient and clean. Highly Recommend !!! Thanks Window Land !!

thank you Julio , Mike and Moe Window land co

Jul 25, 2013, Georgetown

We had all of the windows replaced in our home. They look awesome. Very good job, fair price. Mike was great to deal with and the crew installing the windows did a fantastic job. We received many compliments on the look of the home.

Jun 27, 2013, Vaughan

I had 2 kitchen windows replaced, 1 made smaller and they did a fabulous job on the inside and outside of the house, they are Very knowledgeable,have fair pricing, and over all do fantastic work. I only had a couple windows done, but will be calling them back to do the rest of the house. They Did An A++ job! I would recommend their services to everyone.

Jun 27, 2013, Etobicoke

We were looking to replace all windows and two patio doors. We had 5 quotes from the different companies. Windowland gave us the lowest quote, which also included the triple-glass low E windows, and the installation of the bow window. The installers (Jerry and his crew) did an excellent job. We would recommend Windowland to anyone looking to replace the windows and doors.

Company Response:
HI Goran ,thanks for your nice review. I also enjoyed doing business with you and looking forward to doing more in the future.

Jun 23, 2013, Norval

Very professional service. Sales reps were very informative, and provided us with a lot of options and services. Installers were very knowledgeable and did an outstanding job. They were able to enlarge windows without damaging any interior paint. Thus, no further renovations were required. The interior looks beautiful and the exterior is done like no other I've seen. Very competitive pricing and well worth the investment.

Jun 12, 2013, Old Toronto

I'm very glad about my new windows and balcony door at the living room done by Window land. Professional levels of salesman and workers were very good. One year later I discovered some irregularities in my old original windOw in my bedroom and called the company, which had sent a guy who fixed the problem - thank him very much!

Company Response:
Thank you Olga for the review, I was glad that you are very happy with our windows, and that you saved from your hydro bill. Although the window that you had the issue with was the original (30 years old) and not installed by my company, I was happy to help you and see you again. Thanks Mike Shaban

May 17, 2013, Newmarket

The Salesperson is very informative and he explains all different kind of windows not pushy and we're happy and satisfied with their excellent service. The installers were prompt and early. We highly recommend this company

Company Response:
Thank you Mary and Mr. Ocampo for the review .also send my regards to friend Ahlaam who refer you to Window Land Co , thanks Mike Shaban

May 04, 2013, Oakville

Completed and extremely satisfied! Mike (father) & Mark (son) were cordial, friendly and extremely knowledgable. I had some ideas of what type of look I wanted; they took it the rest of the way with conscientious effort. I usually don't deal with companies without reference from personal friends, but this was a great experience and the outcome surpassing all my expectations!!

Apr 29, 2013, Mississauga

We had several windows and our storm door relaced a few years ago. We had an unusual problem with the door. Mike quickly came out to take a look at the problem. The issue would not have been covered which had expired anyway. Mike had his team come out and fix the problem for us. Thank Mike!

Company Response:
HI Laura ,thanks for your nice review. I also enjoyed doing business with you and looking forward to doing more in the future.

Company Profile

At Window Land, our goal is to help your dream home come true. We don’t believe in 'one size, one style fits all'. Your dreams are unique and our windows are custom built to your exact specifications. Limitless combinations are yours to command as you explore, by selecting custom colours, interior wood selections, different exterior brick moulds, glazing choices for your home, whether remodeling or building a new one.

Turning your dreams into reality can make your house into a home. Window Land can make it happen with the greatest number of design options in the window business.

Products & Services

Products
Vinyl,Aluminum ,Fiberglass and Wood Windows and Doors for residential and commercial
Services
Supply and Installation of windows and doors
Brands
window-land.com ,vinylbilt.com ,vinylwindowdesigns.com , aluminumwindowdesign.com , Laflamme.com and pella.com
Styles
casements, single sliders, single hung, double sliders, awning, fixed windows, picture windows, custom windows

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
All major Credit cards,low interest Financing available,Cheque, Cash,
WSIB covered, up to $2 million Liability insurance
BBB, Window Wise, CSA, Energy Star
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Life time transferable

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!