Category :
Showroom open 11am -7pm Monday to Friday. Please call for appointment

What A Pane

Company Profile

Say "NO" to high prices!
High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing...

more...
Servicing:

Whole of GTA and central Ontario.

From Niagara to Barrie to Peterborough.

For all areas Call TOLL FREE 1-888 401-PANE(7263)

Reviews for What A Pane

Show:

Apr 11, 2014, Concord

I had the pleasure of dealing with Murray from What a Pane. He was extremely punctual, courteous, clean with his work and patient in showing us the various designs. I was very pleased with the quality of both the product and the workmanship. What a difference a well made/installed insert looks in a dark entry way. I would highly recommend What a Pane to anyone looking for high quality door inserts for a very affordable price!

Feb 16, 2014, L1 N1 B4

I had What-a-Pane install a front door insert and side window panels. Murray installed them to perfection. He was respectful, very efficient and tidy. There was nothing for me to clean up afterwards. He was punctual and courteous. I would recommend this company to anyone. My front entrance looks amazing. Well done, Murray. Thanks, Barry for helping me select pattern.

Feb 13, 2014, Toronto

This company is very accommodating to your needs. They will ask you to choose some sample you would like to see and they will bring them and others directly to your home. If you choose one of these they will directly install that day within minutes. Very satisfied.

Feb 12, 2014, Whitchurch Stouffville

Called what a pane after doing some research and getting a couple of quotes. I like doing 3 quotes and they were number 3. When he came he helped me understand the differing glass that encased the iron so that I chosen the frosted look. The other glass made it look like you had a curtain behind the door and did not like it at all. They were courteous and timely and I am pleased with the way they replaced all three panels of the door.

Dec 02, 2013, Oshawa

We love our inserts. Very knowledgable professional courteous trustworthy people that we dealt with. Barry and his assistant did the job effortlessly and cleaned up after they were done. Price was very good for all we received A 10 all around. Customer service that is very hard to find these days is something What a Payne provides from beginning to end. Would highly recommend them. Thanks again Barry. We know we will be doing business in the future .

Nov 17, 2013, Toronto

I am TOTALLY thrilled with the customer service and work completed by Barry and this team from What a Pane. Prior to calling Barry, I hired another company to perform some work on at my house, and nearly 3 months later I was still waiting for them to come to do the job that was paid for. I learned by lesson here, cheaper isn't better. Do your homework before you give anyone a deposit. Barry was kind enough to come out and do the installation for me. I a,m thrilled with his professionalism and quality of work. Thanks so much Barry!

Nov 03, 2013, Oshawa

Thank Goodness! For once - something that is Not Too Good To Be True! The doors now look fantastic and have transformed our front entrance. Good quality too. I found What A Pane on the internet - great selection of products. I researched them and found a few great reviews and so I called them up. They are 100% professional. And efficient. Took just 45 minutes to install two full glass inserts, no fuss and no mess. And you just can't beat the value either. I don't see how you can go wrong with them. Call them - I highly recommend them!

Oct 24, 2013, Whitby

I was very impressed with their creativity, attention to detail & overall professionalism. My door & sidelights look amazing & have totally changed the look of our entrance way. I am very satisfied with the results & absolutely recommend What a Pane!

Company Response:
Laura, We are glad you like our work.I was particularly pleased with the way the very narrow sidelights turned out. Quite a challenge but a good result. Thanks - Barry

Oct 24, 2013, Markham

I contacted What A Pane because a neighbor used them, and I am very happy that I did. I replaced a single door insert on my front door. Barry and his assistant were a pleasure and they did a fabulous job. They showed up on time, and were done within an hour. Prior to finding out about What A Pane, I had contacted another company to replace our door insert, and this company completely let me down. In contrast, that experience really confirmed how professional What A Pane is. I already recommended them to another neighbor, and am happy to continue doing so!

Company Response:
Very impressed with your choice of wrought iron insert. We pride ourselves on being punctual and reliable. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate your time and effort to write it. What A Pane Team

Oct 06, 2013, Brampton

After reading the reviews I decided to go with What a Pane for my inserts as well and I am VERY happy with my choice. The doors look absolutely great and I was surprised by the quality. I will definitely be calling back to get the top insert on top of the doors and I will also be recommending you guys to all of my neighbors.

Company Profile

Say "NO" to high prices!
High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto Area.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door suits your home the best.
Call us now - we answer promptly!

Products & Services

Products
Wrought Iron and Decorative door and window inserts. Interior blinds (Blinds between glass) Wood and Vinyl Shutters.
Services
Installation of superior quality stained glass, beveled glass, wrought iron, internal blinds, shutters and decorative door inserts
Brands
What A Pane
Styles
WROUGHT IRON & DECORATIVE GLASS DOOR INSERTS BLINDS BETWEEN THE GLASS WOOD AND VINYL SHUTTERS
Specialties
ALL TYPES OF DOORS AND WINDOWS. SPECIALITY IN CUSTOM WORK.

Credentials & Financial Information

1998
Up to 10-month no-charge, no interest payment plan.Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Debit.
Better Business Bureau - WSIB
no minimum
PROJECT RATE
Price determined by home visits
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Proud to offer an official 10 year Warranty certificate with all of our installations.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!