Category :

Sct floorcoverings

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Hamilton,Stoney creek,Grimsby,Dundass,Ohsweken,Hagarsville,Caledonia,Oakville,Burlington,Brampton,Milton,Mississauga,Brantford,Free estimates. Installations, Free deliverys.No deosits required.

Reviews for Sct floorcoverings

Show:

Apr 08, 2014, Hamilton

Stewart just finished up installing a beautiful hand scraped laminate in our entire main floor. It looks amazing. Stewart is fair, professional and meticulous. He takes his time and makes sure every piece is perfect. Can't wait to see our finished basement floors. Thanks for everything. Heidi & Howard.

Company Response:
i am so glad to see that you are happy with the wood textured,handscraped laminate flooring and the installation,BEST REGARDS-STEWART, 289-814-3023

Mar 06, 2014, Oakville

Stewart installed hardwood and tiles I had supplied and my wife and I couldn't be happier, he did an amazing job. His work speaks for itself. We would definitely recommend Stewart for any future flooring projects.

Company Response:
THANKYOU MIKE,GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE HARDWOOD,TILES,BASEBOARDS,SUBFLOORING AND SOUND REDUCTION UNDERLAY-BEST REGARDS, STEWART OF SCT FLOORCOVERINGS. CELL # 289-814-3023

Nov 09, 2013, Mississauga

SCT Floors just finished all 3 floors in my house. They supplied 13mm laminate (looks like hardwood) for 3 bedrooms and a hallway. I supplied Torlys Engineered Hardwood for Living room, Family room and One Bedroom. They installed it all in about 8 days. Stewart and his helper worked long 10 hour days until it was finished. My wife and I are very happy with the results. It was a huge job and a bit messy at times but they did all the cutting in the driveway or garage when it rained. The job was finished on time and at the agreed rate, paid on completion, without extra charges. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Company Response:
Its good to see you are happy with the Laminate flooring Tony,Best regards-Stewart, Sct Floorcoverings Ph# 289-814-3023

Oct 16, 2013, Etobicoke

Stewart did a very good job installing our basement floor. He worked very hard from the morning and some days until until 9pm. He cleans up after he works and leaves no mess. He was very pleasant and accommodating, and helpful and informative about the work that he was doing. He worked diligently to complete the job and we are very happy with the results.

Company Response:
Hi Karen,Stewart here of Sct floorcoverings,i am glad to see you are happy with the Gray Laminate flooring and drycore we installed in your Basement-Best regards

Jul 14, 2013, Burlington

Stewart (SCT Flooring) provided a very reasonable quote for the project I needed done within a tight timeline. Stewart's work was outstanding! Both the hardwood in the master bedroom + walkin closet, and the cork in the hallway + other 2 bedrooms, look amazing! We've already referred Stewart to our neighbors and friends and will have him return to do the flooring in our kitchen after our Reno. I highly recommend SCT Flooring!

Company Response:
I am glad to see you are happy with the new flooring in your new home,Best regards-Stewart, Sct Floorcoverings ph# 289-814-3023

Jun 18, 2013, Mississauga

Installers were punctual and provided a competitive quote. They honored their quote and did an excellent job which I was very pleased with! There were a few adjustments I requested to make during the installation and they did it promptly and without extra charges. Would recommend!

Company Response:
I am glad to read that you are Happy with the Hardwood we sold you and the Installation we did for you, Best regards-Stewart- Sct Floorcoverings, mississauga ph# 289-814-3023

Nov 11, 2012, Oakville

I initially contacted Steward to purchase the laminate floor only. Eventually, I received a competitive quote and decided to hire him to complete the full installation work. He was always professional, on time and regularly reported on his progress. The floor is beautiful and the installation flawless. I would recommend Steward to all without hesitation.

Company Response:
Hi Renee,i am happy to hear that you are happy with the 15.3mm High gloss random lengths Laminate flooring that we suppyed and installed for your Basement.Best regards,Stewart

Oct 02, 2012, Hamilton

I dealt with Stewart from SCT Floors to install laminate flooring in my house. I was highly impressed by Stewart’s ability to walk the extra mile on several fronts: he accommodate my schedule in the quoting process, delivered quality work on time, and he even helped me out by referring to me another quality contractor to build my fence. It’s nice to find nowadays contractors that are motivated and enjoy what they do.

Company Response:
Hi Jad,Stewart here of Sct floorcoverings,good to hear that you are happy with the installation service and the 12.3mm Bordeax Oak Laminate flooring that we sold you.Best regards-Stewart Sct Floorcoverings, ph# 289-814-3023

Sep 30, 2012, Mississauga

My family and I couldn't be happier with the results of Stewart's amazing work. He worked in a timely, professional manner and communicated with us fully throughout the entire project. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends. Stewart is a master at his craft and you won't be disappointed with his work, I guarantee it. Thank you, Stewart!

Company Response:
Hi Catherine,Stewart here of Sct Floorcoverings.I am Happy to see that you are Happy with the 15.3 Mm High gloss piano finish Random Lengths Laminate flooring and Sicillian White Porcelain tiles that we supply and installed for you,Best regards-Stewart

Sep 21, 2012, Toronto

Sct Floorcoverings did an amazing job in our home. They had to replace the entire hardwood on the second floor. It was done on time and on budget. The installation of the hardwood was perfect and we were very happy with the results. We also noticed that they put in extra hours to ensure that the work would be completed on time. He also made a recommendation on how to deal with squeaky stairs that was very quick and cost effective for us. I recommend their work.

Company Response:
Hi Gustavo,Stewart here of Sct Floorcoverings.I am glad you like the Champagne colour handsraped Hardwood and the results of the stair and Subfloor work.Best regards-Stewart, Sct Floorcoverings ph# 289-814-3023

Company Profile

LAMINATE FLOORING 12.3mm and 15.3mm And ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING WIDE PLANKS ,SOLID HARDWOOD MAPLE AND OAK HARDWOOD FLOORING,HARDWOOD STAIRS,STAIR RAILS, flooring,CERAMIC TILE, PORCELAIN Tiles,Natural stone tiles,I DO MORE THAN FLOORING,Plywood subfloors screw down,Carpet Stairs,BASEBOARDS,1/4 ROUNDS,DOOR CASINGS."SOUND REDUCTION FLOORINGS Low cost SALES AND INSTALLATIONS,PLYWOOD SUBFLOORING SCREW DOWN. DRYWALL. Customer References available,Read our reviews below.Please call us for Free Installation estimates and free flooring samples,No deposit needed Call 289-814-3023 email us at: [email protected] I Do More than flooring, We also sell and install engineered Hardwood,Stair carpets,Home Gym Rubber Tiles, Baseboards,1/4 rounds,Ceramic,Porcelain Tiles. plywood subfloors screw down.

Products & Services

Products
Laminate floorings,Handscraped,distressed real wood Looks! we also carry High Gloss,Random Lengths ,AC4 quality,"Looks Hardwood AT A FRACTION OF THe COST" ! 25 year residential .Laminate Flooring Distressed,HandScraped "high Density Anti Scratch,Water Repelent surfaces. engineered hardwood sale and installations. Stair carpets Sales and Installation, Home Gym Rubber Tile Floors,Ceramic Tiles,Porcelain Tiles,all at Low cost.
Services
Laminate Flooring Installations and Sales. engineered hardwood sale and installations, I do more than Flooring. Stair Carpets, Home Gym Rubber tile floors, engineered Hardwood, Ceramic Tiles,Porcelain Tiles Sales,Installations,Natural stone tiles Sales,Installations,Subflooring Installations,Plywood Screwed down tight.Floor Stronging. Baseboards,1/4 rounds,Doorstop,Door Casings Low cost.Installations available.Financing Available.
Brands
Featuring "Dark Chocolate oak 15Mm High gloss,Random Lengths, piano finish, laminate Flooring" Laminate Flooring Distressed,Handscraped Walnut, espresso,'Black Oak' And "Red Core" Also Laminate Flooring Distressed,Handscraped "Hickory Chestnut" Hickory Mocha" All Low cost!
Styles
15mm+12mm,All Kinds of Top Bargains! High gloss random lenghths Laminate flooring,12mm Distressed,Handscraped Laminate flooring, "epresso, Walnut,HANDSCRAPED Dark Walnut. Stair Carpets,Berbers. Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain tiles Low cost,in Neutrals,whites, off whites,Beige's,stone/Travertine and marble looks-earthy natural tones and Huegh's.darker tones also!Tiles in 12x12 inch,13x13 inch,18x18 inch,20x12 inch.Classic and cascade layouts on 15Mm laminate flooring
Specialties
Low Maintenance, Low Cost Laminate flooring flooring that looks Amazing!Free Delivery.No deposits required. "High quality Installations for the "Classic Looks and Modern Clean looks" 5 year work warranty. Subflooring,Plywood Traverse Mounted and Screwed Down Tight! Add value to the price of your Home with Low cost Flooring exelence !

Credentials & Financial Information

1990
yes,full refund on unopened Boxes.
No deposits required,Free estemates and samples,Financing available.
Pergo endorsed Laminate flooring program member. A.N.S.I tile councel Member. Homestars member. Fu
Pergo-perstorp endorsed"Laminate flooring installer program member. Homestars.com Member. A.N.S.I Ti
Pergo Laminate flooring endorced installer diploma. Armstrong Laminate over 30 years experience in f
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
5 year installation warranty on Laminate flooring,Hardwood flooring, ceramic, Porcelain, Granite, Sl

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!