Category :
Maciej Falger
Hours:
8-5

House Tune Up

Company Profile Licensed General Renovator. Member of Renomark. Dedicated services. Please visit my website: www. housetuneup. ca for a work samples.

You Might Also Consider

NPC Renovations

1P0A6658.jpg

After I met over six different contractors I decided to hire NPC renovations to have my kitchen and all the main floor...

larry patterson from Mississauga 1 Apr 22, 2014

Reviews for House Tune Up

Jan 13, 2013, Mississauga

Extremely happy with the work and bathroom looks great. Professional, clean, efficient, honest are words to describe him. Really nice to find someone who does what they say they are going to.

Company Response:
Thanks Agela! To work for a well organized homeowners like you and your husband was our pleasure. It really helped us to speed up the process of delivering a bathroom you requested. Hope you enjoy it as we enjoyed building it!

Jan 02, 2013, Brampton

got a reference from a family member and only after seeing the work at my cousin's place decided to go ahead with him after interviewing 2 other people, who were also referenced from family and friends... He was the most thorough in the estimate and contract details and spent the most amount of time in the initial assessment... the work was also thorough and the cleanliness was excellent after a day's work that one could not tell that reno work was going on the house... eye for detail is another strong point for Maciej and the finishing which is the one of the most sloppy jobs by most contractors was excellent again... would recommend him in a heartbeat...

Company Response:
Thanks Moiz. I hope you had more bathrooms to renovate :)

Dec 10, 2012, Vaughan

This is not the first time I had House Tune Up to perform work around my house. Our first encounter with house Tune Up was in 2005 - painted our entire house - Maciej was recommended by my dentist. In 2008 House Tune up finished our basement - exceeding our expectations !!! Job was quoted to be finished in 4 weeks - it was done ahead of schedule - very neatly and professional. In the fall 2012 House Tune Up replaced 4 windows in our house, I'm having House Tune Up replacing all remaining windows in the spring 2013 without any hesitations. Maciej and his crew knows his job !

Company Response:
Thank you Jacek! I'm looking forward to see you in spring.

Jul 06, 2012, Etobicoke

Professional and courteous service. They showed up on time and did the job for the cost they quoted. Its been 5 years since we had it done and it still looks great and we have had no issues. Macjiej provided great advice from his vast experience and I can't wait to have him come in and do our kitchen.

Company Response:
Thanks Michael. It was a pleasure to work for you. I can't wait to do your kitchen.

Jun 28, 2012, TORONTO

Excellent contractor! Honest, efficient, highly skilled workmanship,always on time and extremely clean. House Tune Up did our kitchen, amazingly beautiful! They also did our basement and a bathroom. We were extremely happy with the results. I would not hesitate to hire this company for any renovation, large or small.

Apr 05, 2008

Maciej from House Tune Up was very professional, reliable, flexible and good natured. He takes his work seriously and does an excellent job. Given all the horror stories we've heard about contractors and renovations, we considered ourselves very lucky to have hired Maciej for our renovations. We would highly recommend him as a contractor.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!