Categories :

Company Profile

Electrician

email: [email protected]

Like Us On Facebook

WE'RE THE EXPERTS THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!

WE SPECIALIZE IN KNOB & TUBE WIRING, SERVICE & PANEL UPGRADE, POTLIGHT INSTALLATION, NEW/OLD HOME RENO & ADDITION AND MUCH MORE....

Mapleleaf Electric Inc. is an Electrical Contractor Company which provides all electrical services for residential and commercial.

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Woodbridge, pickering, whitby, ajax, milton, burlington

Reviews for Mapleleaf Electric Inc

Show:

Nov 20, 2011, York

Alex and his team did a fantastic job on my panel, relocating my meter outside and running dedicated circuits for my bathroom, etc. . They were very pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. They also fix my 3 way switch at no extra cost. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needed electrical work.

Nov 14, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

Alex and his team installed 22 interior potlights, 4 exterior potlights, 2 pendant fixtures and a chandelier for us. I had contacted 4 contractors and Alex is who we felt the most comfortable with and was the most professional to deal with. He was good at answering all my questions. He and his team arrived when they said they would and they did a great job. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was done, we sat around our home amazed by the workmanship and how great everything looks. When we're ready to do potlights on our second floor and when we need electrical work when we finish our basement, we'll be sure to call Alex back for the job.

Nov 10, 2011

Alex and his crew installed 16 potlights and 2 island pendants, and a new switch. They did this with no damage to the ceiling and cleaned up well. Alex spent time on the phone to explain the options and suggestions and gave specific pricing which was very competitve with other quotes I received. He also responded quickly to other questions I had over email. The crew arrived right on time, and ensured we were happy with the layout prior to starting work. After hanging a fixture showed that the fixture (not supplied by Alex) was defective, he didn't charge for the installation work, even though the defect had nothing to do with him. Very nice. We are more than happy with the pots and the installation.

Nov 08, 2011, Etobicoke

We set out to renovate our basement a couple of months ago. We wanted to get potlights installed and have the electrical rewired (cleaner lines, more outlets, dimmers, new light fixtures...). Like everyone else, we work hard for our money and wanted to make sure we were making the right decision. Based on the Homestars reviews, we decided to try out Mapleleaf Electric. We met Alex for a quote, we liked him and what he said and the work began. We were incredibly pleased with Mapleleaf Electric for the following reasons: 1. Alex and his crew showed up on time both days and worked hard all day. 2. For the potlights, Alex gave us several options to chose from with varying prices and light quality. 3. The price charged for labor and materials was cheaper or similar to several other companies I called. 4. The man is brilliant!!! I wanted a switch on the main level to control the basement potlights. The initial thought was to make a small hole in the wall. However, this meant I would have to patch and repaint the wall. Alex found a way to get the job done by wiring through the garage. It was a lot more work for him and his crew but he did it happily. 5. His team, which consisted of Raffa and Adolfo, were smart, friendly, talented and very respectful. 6. When we opened one of the lights I wanted installed, we realized it was broken. My baby was sleeping, so Alex got one of his guys to go to the local store where I had bought it to buy another one. 7. The advice throughout the whole process was excellent. For instance, the number of potlights Alex suggested was perfect. As well, he advised it was not a good idea to place more outlets on exterior walls because of potential risk. 8. The work was done in the amount of time promised and it looks amazing and professional. 9. Alex willingly did work on things I asked for at the last minute at no charge (ie. Had electrical problem with outlet in kitchen). 10. A few weeks after the renos were done, we realized we had a problem with our breaker panel. Alex came back the next day and assessed the situation. Despite our panel being 50 years old, Alex found the right piece and fixed the problem the same day ... at no charge. Alex and his crew were a pleasure to work with. They're the best bang for your buck and you'll have no regrets.

Nov 08, 2011, Toronto

Our 100 year old house had a mix of knob and tube and new wiring, sometimes on the same circuit. The team from Mapleleaf electric quickly replaced all the knob and tube wiring, added several light fixtures and wall plugs, and ensured that all products installed were up to code. They took out an electrical permit to do the work, and coordinated an inspection with ESA after it was done. The large body of work was done in two days, with no repairs required in the finished spaces in the house (we're renovating the basement, which made it easier to run new wires). The team was professional and clean. An excellent team and a recommendation for anyone looking for extensive electrical work to older homes.

Nov 06, 2011, Toronto

We've never had to call an electrician before today. In fact, we've purposely avoided it because of all the horror stories. Needless to say, we're extremely happy that Alex showed up at our door. After hours of furiously trying to figure our why we'd lost power in two rooms of our house, I dialed the Mapleleaf Electrical main number and left a message. Being Sunday, I didn't expect a call back for at least 24 hours. Not only did I receive a call within 20 minutes but was told Alex would arrive in an hour. Alex actually showed up a half hour early and immediately went to work. He explained everything that he thought might be wrong. He disconnected things, reconnected them and by process of elimination figured out exactly what the problem was. It turned out to be a simple fix but I can't help but think a lesser skilled electrician would have walked away confused with our money as a consolation prize. Alex, on the other hand, didn't charge us a dime. He said it was no big deal and he hadn't been here long enough to justify charging us for his work. If he'd have said $75, I'd have paid it without thinking twice. It's only been a few minutes since he left and because our experience was so positive, I'm writing this review and thinking about having him back to do the jobs we've been avoiding. A fantastic experience. looking forward to working with Alex again!

Oct 19, 2011

How can one not have only positive things to say about Alex. He is honest, hard working, his workmanship is 2nd to none and was punctual to a tee (was here 7:55 for a 8 am start) I've read somewhere on a forum, complaints about him not getting back via telephone and I think that's just ludicrous. At the end of the day, when you're as good as Alex and his team are and are as busy as they are, why would you go out to every last job big or small - sorry I don't agree with that. Yes it's unfortunate he can't come out to every last job and quote, but fact is he is worth it. I would gladly recommend Alex to my family and friends. I hope to use his services again when we complete basement. Thanks Alex!

Oct 10, 2011, Toronto

Alex and his guys were a pleasure to work with. They went in on the day they promised, remained on site till the job was done and thoroughly vacuumed the place when the work was complete. Their workmanship was immaculate and they cared to ask the relevant questions rather than making assumptions. I would have no hesitation in recommending this crew - thanks Alex for a job well done!

Sep 24, 2011, Toronto

Alex and his team did a great job of upgrading my panel. They showed up exactly at the agreed time and the work was done vey quickly. They even cleaned up after themselves which is rare whith some trades people.. I would highly recommend Alex for any type of electrical work.

Aug 31, 2011, Mississauga

Unbelievable customer service (even arrived 5mins ahead of schedule). Provided suggestions on "best practice" on fixture location. Worked quickly and cleaned up as if no work had been done. Couldn't say anything better about these guys. Great work and would highly recommend them. If I have any additional electrical work to be done, they'll be my first and only call.

Company Profile

Electrician

email: [email protected]

Like Us On Facebook

WE'RE THE EXPERTS THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!

We also specializes in a very fast and high quality pot light installation with the most competitive prices. Our company has developed a unique installation process, incorporating tools and techniques which allow us to install any pot lights in any room of your home. Even better, our process leaves no holes to patch and no mess to clean in your home.

This service is provided in finished home with absolutely guarantee of no dust, mess and damage in ceilings and walls. No crown molding is needed

We are so proud of our work, that we guarantee it for life!

Products & Services

Services
Main service is potlight installation along with any other electrical services (Service and panel upgrade, Knob & tube removal, aluminun wire reconditioning, wiring new homes, addition & renovation and more..)
Brands
Contrast lighting, Juno, Lightolier, Eaton Cutler Hammer
Specialties
Specialize in home potlight installation, Knob and tube rewiring, Service upgrade, Aluminum wiring repairs basement reno..etc

Credentials & Financial Information

As required by written guarantees.
Visa, MasterCard, cash, cheque
Master Electrician, ESA/ECRA License# 7005787
BBB, ECCN, ESA
5M LIABILITY INSURANCE
WSIB covered
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!