Category :

Toronto Maid Service

You Might Also Consider

Superior Air Duct Cleaning

Before service

Jeff and Helder arrived on time, and were very pleasant and professional. They went through the home and began their work,...

Shah from Burlington 4 Mar 27, 2014

Reviews for Toronto Maid Service

This review has been flagged for verification.
Henry from Old Toronto Mar 23, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Mar 21, 2013, Etobicoke

I tried this cleaning service because of the special price. First of all I get a call from the cleaner saying she is taking a bus to my house and she needs to know how to get there. First off I haven't taken the bus in years so I wouldn't know and second I would think that (a) the service should find a maid in my area or (b) ensure the cleaner knows how to get to the house she is cleaning. It took her hours to get their and then she called me again once she reached the subway saying she just got to Kipling and she wasn't sure which bus to take to my house. (I live at Martin Grove and Eglinton so you can imagine how long it would take her to get there). I ended up having to leave work, pick her up at kipling and take her to my house beucase she had no idea which bus goes there and I wanted to get the house cleanded sometime that day. She did a good job but everything leadign up to the actual cleaning put me off so much that I will never use these guys again.

Company Response:
I sincerely do apologize about your bad experience. Please give us a call at 416-519-3239 extension 1 and we will try our best to resolve the issue you faced. thanks

Jun 09, 2012, TORONTO

We were very satisfied with this experience. We purchased 3 vouchers and each time got well cleaned apartment. Ladies came on time and were professional and pleasant. What I especially liked is that they provide all cleaning supplies. Besides it was a team of two and they finished in 1.5 instead of 3 hrs, that's very convenient. This company is one of the best we tried. Totally recommend.

Apr 23, 2012, East York

What a scam!! Nothing in my home was cleaned but the company says it was cleaned for 6 hrs! And that any leftover dust and dirt is because of my contractor being here (which he was here to fix a door). Will not do anything for me and was completely rude on the phone which eventually ended with them hanging up on me! Cannot believe how ripped off I feel. I would NEVER USE THIS COMPANY again. Moving is stressful enough without having this added to the pile. I can't believe there are so many theives out there in the world looking to take advantage of people in need. DISGUSTING!

Feb 12, 2012, Toronto

I had my condo cleaned for the first time by this company and I would hire them again as the maid did a good job and I had nothing to complain about like a few other cleaners I've had in the past who would miss spots or entire sections left undone. Great work! :)

Dec 18, 2011, TORONTO

I had a maid clean my condo last week for a reasonable price. I had asked the maid to focus on my bathroom and secondly my kitchen. If there was time left over i had asked for a general clean around my condo. She did a great job on both my bathroom and kitchen. Moreover, she had some time available to make my bed, sweep the floors throughout, and clean up here and there. Overall I will give the cleaning job a 9 out of 10. Also, I noticed that the company charged my card after the clean was done. If this is a new policy... after reading some of the other comments. Good job! I hate paying for something in advance.

Aug 19, 2011, WOODBRIDGE

I bought a 1-time house cleaning session for their promotional price of $99, seemed more than reasonable. I should have checked out the homestars reviews more thoroughly because there is another section for the same company "Toronto Maid Service" on this website with only one review - of course a "10". Nobody showed up for my first appointment with no notice. Booked my make up appointment more than a week later. Noticed on my credit card statement that I was double charged! Had to contact the company a couple times, but they did refund their error. Day of appt, 2 cleaners showed up 3 hours late and completed most of the tasks I left. Although they stayed for longer than the 3-hr session I bought (1.5hr x 2 workers)- the windows, sliding, door, appliances were not done. I'll admit that it was a lot of work though. OVERALL: - OK Cleaning (not cleaned as thoroughly as I'd have liked but decent considering the time designated) - HORRIBLE customer service or lack thereof (impossible to reach, always got answering machine) Would not recommend

Jun 14, 2011, North York

I found this maid service online, and thought it was great since the web was nice and perfessional. But I never guessed that they are so unprofessional. Things I dislike about them, 1. It's hard to reach them! They don't pick up the phone! 2. When schedule cleanning service, it didn't show up, and I still get charge. 3. It's not clean, the maid did not clean what I wanted the most. Dishes, and all the bathrooms. Anyway, if I can go back in time, I would never call for their service.

May 19, 2011, Toronto

I hired the Toronto Madi service company to clean my apartment in Toronto and was pushed to pay for a larger contract. I simply needed a one day cleaning for a party and EXPLICITLY did not want to get charged for extended work. Well, guess what? They charged me extra on my VISA and now I'm stuck trying to hunt down a human being to respond to my calls (emails). A STRONG WORD OF CAUTION to anybody considering this group. My personal frustration and long email searches on this Company have led to the following insights: 1. Canada Maid Service has a poor rating with the better business bureau(red flag). 2. Apparently, the owner "Prakash" (as I've discovered) has started multiple similar companies Green Maids with Neha -not sure if she is a partner of his or not--but I'd stay clear of her too--as I tried calling all the affiliates to get to "Kash" (a fitting name). She is also not responding to my attempts to communicate), KW Maids, London Maids, and services in B.C and New York. All seem to basically lead back to him. 3. The owner (CEO, Kash) is IMPOSSIBLE to find. He does not respond to calls or emails and his business profile suggest he is now trying to make money on an AskyourDoctor.com . Be very weary of asking him anything!!! 4. Sadly, I wish I would have come to homestars earlier --as I would have realized I'm not the only one who feels this strongly against the Canada Maid (Lack of) Service!

Mar 04, 2011, Port Moody

I recently moved out of my Toronto condo. Toronto Maid Service had been doing biweekly cleanings for me regularly for the last two years. The cleaning was always superb. When the maids were running behind schedule, I always received a call from management to inform me. The managers were very personable and accommodating. For my move out special they gave me a special discount for being a loyal customer and again the cleaning was immaculate. Thanks again Toronto Maid Service!

Company Response:

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!