Category :
Address:
105-14772 64 Avenue Surrey , BC

Northwind Heating Ltd

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Westmount Heating

image.jpg

We were very pleased with Laurenzo with the installation of the Lennox Furnace and Heat Pump. Not only was the work done...

Robert from Coquitlam 1 Mar 12, 2014

Reviews for Northwind Heating Ltd

Feb 22, 2013, Surrey

They were the only ones who could commit to get my work done in the timeline required. They did a good job, and were able to bill either by time and materials or by a fixed quote. The fixed quote option helped me stay at ease with the eventual cost.

Feb 22, 2013, Surrey

Brad was extremely quick to respond considering we had an unexpected "death" to our furnace. The price was comparable to the competition but it was his service and demeanor that made us choose Northwind.

Feb 07, 2013, Coquitlam

After pricing around for a new heating and hot water system, we settled with Northwind. Other than the price is really reasonably, their services and advice provided to us was more than what we are looking for. Brad had explained everything in details and redirect all our gas pipe to our needs. I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends.

Jul 30, 2012, Langley

I was very happy with Northwind's quote and their installer was prompt, efficient, professional, put in a new furnace in a very small space, did some extra work regarding switches and wiring, bought some pipes up to code cleaned up after himself, explained how the new system worked. Would recommend this company

Nov 20, 2010, Delta

Our 3 yr. old HE furnace broke down on a cold winter day. Although I had never dealt with Northwind, they responded to my call for help though I had never dealt with them before and they were busy like everyone else. They provided far superior service to our , then, regular contractor. I will stay with this firm for all of our future heating and hot water needs. Outstandingservice and reasonable fees and they keep their promises. Thank-you

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!