Category :
Builders
Address:
730 Ottawa Street South Kitchener , ON

RONA Home & Garden

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Heathwood Homes

8.4

7 Reviews

I bought the house from Heathwood. The price was fine, the inspection was good and the repair but Heathwood respected the...

gehan zaytoun from Mississauga 1 May 15, 2013

Reviews for RONA Home & Garden

Jan 25, 2012, Cambridge

I do most of my home renovation purchases through rona. They are always reasonably priced, they provide air miles, and they are extremely helpful and friendly. I had them do my kitchen design layouts which were done free of charge prior to purchasing my cabinetry. They were extremely helpful friendly and patient. They have price matched for me both prior and after making purchases. I will continue to use them for my home renovations.

Sep 21, 2011, CAMBRIDGE

The cupboards were on sale and we needed to purchase enough to complete the kitchen we were remodeling. During this time, some stores were out of stock and some store still had stock. This store still had stock and they put some away for us as we were coming from Cambridge, as well, they did go into the backroom to get more. This was a big help and good customer serivce.

Oct 03, 2009, Kitchener

The staff was very helpful and knowledgable on ALL products. They were also freindly and more than willing to help. The staff here go beyond the call of duty. They should be paided time and a half all the time.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!