Category :
Plumbing
Address:
1341 Johnston Road White Rock , BC

Hilltop Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Unclog.it

Reviews for Hilltop Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Sep 11, 2013, Surrey

Hilltop Plumbing was referred by a friend. I had a very loud noise going throughout the piping in the house anytime we used the water. Another plumber couldn't figure it out but Hilltop Plumbing did within minutes, ordered the part and fixed it! Plus my toilet was running and the other plumber couldn't fix it (not sure why). Hilltop fixed it and it is good as new.

Oct 03, 2012, Surrey

Not sure my previous review registered, so I'm resubmitting it to make sure I thank this store for helping me be able to find the right part to fix my very unusual laundry sink faucet. It's solid brass and worth it to us to keep fixing it as needed when it needs a new seat, so we appreciate the help in being able to do so. Good to have local businesses who go the extra mile.

Aug 30, 2011, Richmond

Looking for taps, sink, toilet and shower inclosure staff were not very helpfull. Needed to search through everything looking for parts to finish the job. One tap needed to be returned as it leaked at bearing, they were very hesitant to take back. Offered a discount on the new tap because of all our problems.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Train staff in what products go together and hw each item works
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
research products before going shopping

Sep 07, 2010, Vancouver

We sekected Hilltop Plumbing in White Rock, BC as their reputation was impecable throughout our local beachside city and beyond into the greater Vancouver area. Our first contact with the company was professional and helpful and the work on our kitchen sink followed through confirming our first impression!! We would recommend this company to anyone seeking quality work and reasonable prices.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!