Category :
Rod Mysko
Hours:
24 hour emergency service

Custom Comfort ClimateCare

Company Profile For more than 23 years, Custom Comfort ClimateCare has built our reputation by providing honest and practical advice for all your personal climate needs. We sell high-efficiency furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, fireplaces, air filters, humidifiers, HRVs and other home comfort products, all backed by our ClimateCare 100% installation guarantee.

You Might Also Consider

CanaDuct Cleaning, Heating & Cooling

I used another company before and was not satisfied with the work they had done,I did my research on Homestars and this...

Melvin from Woodbridge 2 Apr 17, 2014

Reviews for Custom Comfort ClimateCare

Jan 23, 2014, Barrie

I was referred to Rod from Custom Comfort by another contractor in Beaverton, On. (Link Heating & AC). First off let me explain the situation, they have looked after our Home and Kennel in Shanty Bay, On. AND our Business in Barrie, On. Our first dealings with Custom Comfort was for the AC unit in our Kennel in Shanty Bay. Rod came to the site personally and advised us what we needed and recommended what we should have. The ladies in the office Helen and Tammy-Ann were very polite, courteous and helpful in setting up the appointment for the install with the times and date. The 2 Technicians who arrived on site Terry and Jeff were very professional, accommodating and did an excellent job in putting in the system exactly where I wanted it. When the job was completed they left the Kennel so spotless you would never have known they were there. The 2nd job was for our Business in Barrie, our computer room had a very expensive climate inverter installed by a competitor, having said that i was not very impressed when we had issues. When i spoke to Rod at custom Comfort he was on it immediately and sent Technicians to our site in Barrie because it was urgent and our servers were heating up and beginning to fail. His team has been relentless in making this issue a non issue. Our 3rd dealing was for our Geo Thermal System in Shanty Bay. The system is 24 years old and was intermittent in operating last weekend so I figured that it was at the end of life but to my surprise when the technician Craig arrived on site he immediately took control of the situation and was very professional, informative and explained everything in detail so I could understand what was happening. Craig resolved the issue and will now attend annually to service our Geo Thermal System. Overall I would have to say the my experience with Custom Comfort Climate Care has been absolutely 100 % POSITIVE. And i want to make it clear that this is an UNSOLICITED testimonial. Too often people are quick to comment on the negative. This is not the case here. I would very highly recommend Rod and his team of professionals for any issues with Heating and Cooling. Thanks again

Aug 16, 2013, Wasaga Beach

Custom Comfort Systems Inc provided us with professional, courteous and prompt service. The invoice reflected the quoted price. It was a real pleasure to deal with Rod and everyone at CCS. Thank you very much for helping us add value and comfort to our dream home! Sincerely, Janick Lemieux

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
add www.homestars.com to their invoices!

Aug 15, 2013, Innisfil

We have used Custom Comfort for years as their service is always customer friendly. The past three years, their technician Craig has maintained the fireplace and I cannot praise him enough. He is punctual and efficient as well as having a wonderful personality. Thank you Custom Comfort and Craig.

Jul 02, 2013, Barrie

Needed a central A/C repair, overall a good experience. The phone administrator gave me a few troubleshooting tips to try on my own before booking an appointment. In the end I did have to schedule a tech visit. He was polite and went out of his way not to make a mess. Found the problem quickly. He mentioned a maintenance plan but he wasn't pushy and didn't try to oversell anything. I'd definitely call these guys again.

Feb 07, 2013, Innisfil

I have been using Home Comfort Maintenance service in Barrie for several years after being let down by a competitor in a no heat situation. Recently we needed a new furnace which Home Comfort installed in a seamless transition from old to new. Pleasant to deal with,efficient and highly professional.

Dec 03, 2012, Barrie

Custom Comfort have service my furnace for 14 years. The technicians have always been good, some better. This year, Jeff E. was outstanding, the furnace was cleaned, inspected and tested far beyond my expectations and I have every confidence that Custom Comfort will be there if/when I need any further service.

Oct 31, 2012, Barrie

Custom Comfort has serviced my furnace for several years. When I turned it on at the start of this season there was a loud grinding noise and no air circulation. Even though it was the weekend Custom Comfort quickly sent over their technician, Craig. Craig quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the main fan assembly. Since the furnace was under a "Protection Plus" plan there was nothing to pay - a saving of almost $600. Craig was really helpful and took the opportunity to check the furnace over and make a few adjustments free of charge. All in all an excellent service and a great technician. I've asked for Craig to do all the work on my heating and air conditioning equipment in the future.

Jun 07, 2012, BARRIE

I purchased a Wagjag to clean up to 15 ducts for $159 ($9 each for extra vent). Although I left things to the 11th hour, the friendly person who took my call at Custom Comfort allowed me to book an appointment past the expiry date of the coupon (first good sign!) The technician, Niall, called with an estimated arrival time, then arrived on time, was friendly, professional and did a great job. He was very considerate of the pets in the house (another good sign!) He took some time to explain the process and show me the before and after with a tiny camera in the ducts. Niall was knowledgable and able to answer all of my questions. He replaced all the vent covers, and even added a couple of screws to hold the basement ceiling vents in place more safely. Overall, I am very pleased with the cost, the intake process and the actual job that was done, and I will probably use this company again in the future.

Mar 08, 2009, Barrie

After having 3 or 4 companies out to the house we finally found one who was able to answer our questions and provide some innovative solutions. With an old house, a trap door to the cellar and no air return from the second story, this was not an easy installation. They were the only company to tell us what modifications we needed on our existing chimney and say they could put in an air return for us. All of this at a price more competitive than most of the others. The guys just went to it with no complaints about climbing around in a partially unexcavated space. The work space was cramped, dusty and we heard more than one worker hit his head on the low ceiling. These guys worked professionally, cheerfully and cleaned up behind themselves. The job was done much faster than we thought. We have recommended them to several people and know of two families who are equally pleased with the work. We love our central air and the new furnace is very economical.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!