Clearview Plumbing & Heating Ltd
Here at Clearview we have Two Clear Rules: 1. Do whatever it takes to solve every problem right and leave every customer smiling. 2. When in doubt, see rule #1. This is our promise to you, our customer. We view our jobs not as trades-people, or as plumbers and HVAC …more...
Calgary and surrounding areas
Reviews for Clearview Plumbing & Heating Ltd
I was needing our kitchen gas stove disconnected because we were doing a kitchen renovation. Trevor was sent and he was very good at explaining what my options were. He was friendly, professional and on time.1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
- Company Response:
- Thank you Deanna, We always like to hear feedback. We are very pleased to hear your experience was a good one and one will pass along your kind words to Trevor.
The day prior to this job, I had Clearview in to clear a blockage in my sewer line. Having had a nightmare experience with another company, I was leary but by the time the drains were cleaned, I was on the phone to book much needed repairs to my bathroom and kitchen. My hot water stem in the shower needed replacing which was done quickly -- the other company insisted I needed to tear out the tub surround or cut through the drywall in the next room! With older homes removing the old sometimes creates even bigger problems, but the technician discussed all these potential hazards and then took the time and care to avoid them. The technician was friendly and respectful, and what little mess he made he cleaned completely. I felt he took the care he would have had it been his own home. I will not hesitate to call this company in the future for plumbing or heating issues. Whenever I have the opportunity I will recommend Clearview to others, and in future I will request the individuals I've already dealt with. Clearview has re-affirmed my belief that honesty and integrity can be found in the plumbing world!1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
- Company Response:
- Thank you so much for your kind words Alexandra, our technicians are highly skilled and very well trained so when coming into the home they make sure to leave it clean and as they found it. We are extremely happy that your experience with us was so pleasant and look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Trevor came out to do our planned service furnace turn and he was great! He is very personable and makes you feel like you've known him for a long time. He was polite and made sure he explained everything he was doing. He even wiped the furnace with a cloth, and was very detail-oriented. I would definitely recommend Clearview!1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Yesterday we had Ed and Steve out to take a look at a water softener install, they were very polite and respectful. They approached the situation in a professiona and efficient manner and I would not hesitate to call Clearview again andwork with either Ed or Steve.1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
I called Clearview and they sent out the technician Trevor, he was very thorough and effecient and on time. Trevor explained everything very well after he had completed the work.1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response:
- Thank you Michael and Laura, We strive for our technicians to be on time and effecient. we are happy that everything went well and that your hot water tank is working again.
I called Clearview, I was having problems with my hot water tank, they sent out Trevor and he was very quick and effecient. He found the problem very quickly and did not take hours to complete the repair.1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
I called Clearview as my taps were leaking inside and outside of my house from the valve outside. They sent out Selay to fix this problem and he did an excellent job, he knew what he was doing and was very prompt and efficient. He was also very nice too.1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
I called Clearview as my hot water tank was leaking and they had done the initial install a few years ago. It was necessary to replace the hot water tank, which was still under warranty. The service was fabulous! The technician who came out, Salay, did an excellent job. He was very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. He did a great job explaining the service agreement and warranty information. As well he showed me how to restart the pilot light and turn it to 'vacation' setting. I will use Clearview, if necessary, in the future.1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
After contacting few companies and receiving no call backs. I called Clearview and I got an answer right away, Service was on time and the technician was friendly and knowledgeable. A+ Service. No regrets with Clearview.1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Called on a Saturday due to a leak in the basement and were warned about the weekend dispatch fee (seems steep, but don't have much choice). Tech came out at the appointed time and was friendly/courteous. Had to cut into the ceiling to locate the source of the leak and was a little shocked at the price of this, given it took about 10 minutes of cutting... found the source, but couldn't fully solve the problem due to lack of parts so agreed that work would be completed on Monday at 1pm. My wife took the afternoon off of work, and no one showed up the entire afternoon and we received no phone call. I had to call back to Clearview to figure out what went wrong (apparently we were scheduled on the wrong day) which resulted in my having to leave work today to go meet the technician to finish the job... also had an insurance adjuster out who wasn't shy about commenting on what we charged for the job.. overall, the tech did a good job, but would definitely consider other options with respect to pricing and customer service. UPDATE: Clearview called shortly after I posted this review, and were vey apologetic about the scheduling error, and discussed how this is a rare occurence. They offered a courtesy refund as a result of the inconvenience, which I appreciated and may result in my using their services again.0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
The reviews on this page are the subjective opinion of the Author and not of Home Stars Directory Inc.
Here at Clearview we have Two Clear Rules: 1. Do whatever it takes to solve every problem right and leave every customer smiling. 2. When in doubt, see rule #1. This is our promise to you, our customer. We view our jobs not as trades-people, or as plumbers and HVAC …
Products & Services
- Sink and Shower Fixtures, Sinks, Tubs, Toilets, Furnaces, High Efficiency A/C Units, Humidifiers, Air Purifiers, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Units, Hot water tanks, Water Softeners, UV Light Electronic Air Purifiers, Tankless Water Heaters - You name it, we install it!
- Furnace and A/C Installations, Drain Cleaning and Power-Augering, Free Furnace and A/C Quotes, HVAC Repair, Boiler and Hydronic Heating Repair, Plumbing Repair, Video Drain Inspections, Sewer Replacement Quotes and Digs - You name it, we do it!
- Quite literally ANY and EVERY brand. If there's something we don't have in stock, you name it and we'll provide it, install it and warranty it!
- Although the industry would dictate that our specialties are Plumbing, Heating, A/C and Draincleaning, our customers feel our specialty is Customer Service! (Just look at our reviews)
Credentials & Financial Information
- YEAR ESTABLISHED
- NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
- RETURN POLICY
- Our policy is to leave the customer satisfied. We guarantee that it's fixed right or its free.
- PAYMENT METHOD
- We currently accept Cash, Debit, Visa, American Express and Mastercard
- All of our technicians are fully licensed in their profession and have a minimum of 5 years exp.
- We offer numerous Planned Service Packages for Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning
- LIABILITY INSURANCE
- WORKERS COMPENSATION
- PROJECT RATE
- No hourly rates! That means you get a guaranteed price, IN WRITING, before there's any work done!
- WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
- WARRANTY TERMS
- Warranties depend on the job. Extended warranties are available.