Category :
Furniture
Address:
1100, boulevard Maloney Ouest Gatineau , PQ

Mega Meubles Centre de Liquidation

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

EQ3

8.7

3 Reviews

I've purchased a sectional sofa from here that I was able to customize and I love it. The customer service and delivery...

White from Cumberland 4 Mar 19, 2014

Reviews for Mega Meubles Centre de Liquidation

Show:

Jan 02, 2010, OrlÉans

We purchased this bedroom set from Meg Meubles in Gatineau in August 2009. The sales girl, Carolyn was nice enough, but told us that this furniture was completely solid wood, no pressboard or plywood. When the set was delivered, we noticed that a couple of the boxes were wet and seemed to be damaged. Their "technician" was supposed to accompany the truck and assemble the furniture. He didn't show. A few days later after many phine calls, he finally did show to assemble the furniture, but by this time I had opened all the boxes. The furniture was very poor quality and had lots of damage. I told the technician, that I would not accept the furniture and wanted it replaced. Many more phone calls later, the store finally agreed to replace the set, but it took until the beginning of October 2009 for it to be delivered. Funny thing is the replacement set is in just as bad condition. Or maybe even worse, considering that there are huge pieces of plastic that have been exposed on the headboard and footboard. I have called the store and spoken with David Cinelli many times to have this garbage removed from my home and for the store to issue a refund. I have stopped calling and now do all my correspondence with them by email so that I have a record of everything. I have threatened them with small claims court to recover my money as nothing seems to work, David Cinelli has even gone so far as to warn me not to sabotage the furniture, as if I had to put more damage on this crap to warrant a refund! It is now January 2010 and I fully intend to get a refund and have the store pay my legal cost and pehaps even seek compensation for mental anguish.

Helpful? Yes No

Jan 03, 2009, Ottawa

This store has given us the most terrible service imaginable. In the span of 11 months, we have had to replace our dining room set 4 times, and have yet to receive a full working set. The owner of the store still to this day refuses to give us a refund for our purchase, and only after returning our first dining room set 3 times did he at least agree to at least provide us with an in-store exchange. When we went in to get a different set (August 2008) we were mislead by one of the sales personnel (who stated that he was the brother of the owner) who informed us that the product we exchanged our original purchase for was made in Canada, only to find out at the time of delivery (which was on the wrong date) that the table and chairs were instead made in Malaysia (as per the boxes in which the product was delivered in). Please also be very weary of the receptionist at this store as she is very incompetent and can't even fill your request let alone call you back with an update. She has deceived us several times, and has even suggested that the reason why our chairs keep breaking is because we are overweight! To this end, I would NEVER recommend this store to any person who is looking to purchase furniture, as you will unfortunately be purchasing sub-quality furniture from some very unprofessional and unpleasant staff. I have taken up this case with the Better Business Bureau in Quebec, and will continue to tell my story to all who will listen in the hopes that this business will no longer be able to provide terrible service and subpar products to paying customers.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!