Category :
Carpenters
Address:
101-10426 81 Avenue NW Edmonton , AB

Chivers Carpenter

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Landmark Homes (Edmonton) Inc

Landmark is part of the First Place Home Buyers Program, working with the City of Edmonton to provide great options for...

Janna from Edmonton 1 Mar 23, 2014

Reviews for Chivers Carpenter

Jan 26, 2012, Calgary

My spouse seems to think that she can never have enough clothes, therefore we needed extra closet space. She had something very specific in mind. It had to be walk in, and it needed compartments and shelves. We knew that this was going to be an expensive project as we wanted to use really nice material and we wanted the closet to be stylish. My spouse is very very picky I found that Chivers listened to everything that she had to say, and he made it all happened the way she wanted. Was it expensive? YES - but for us it was totally worth it! We actually thought we were going to spend more... so at the end we were very happy with the end result, we were definitely use Chivers again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!