Category :

Air Makers Inc

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Toronto . Vaughan . Richmond Hill . Thornhill . Woodbridge . Markham . Aurora . New Market . Ajax . Pickering . Stouffville . Brampton . Mississauga . Oakville . Hamilton . Burlington

Reviews for Air Makers Inc

Dec 06, 2013, Toronto

I don't write these often but Fred and his team deserve it. Our furnace was shut down on a Friday night by Direct Energy (C02 leak, they claimed). Fred quoted over the weekend and installed a new furnace for us later that day. Reasonable price, clean install, no surprises. Thanks.

Company Response:
We really appreciate that you have taken the time to review our work, dear Erik. It has been most certainly our pleasure to have dealt with you and greatly look forward to our future interactions. Thanks again, Fred.

Nov 30, 2013, Old Toronto

Had a great experience with this company. I had shopped around quite a bit and they seemed to be a good choice although price seemed on the lower side and that could always be cause for concern for me as everything has it's price. I have to say I was actually very impressed with the whole install process and they did everything quite efficiently and with least damage since my basement was fully finished and I had requested for all new material. I would definitely recommend these guys. Very happy with their work and very impressed with all encounters.

Nov 16, 2013, Woodbridge

Had this company install a furnace and humidifier in my home 7 years ago. Can only say great things about dealing with them, from the time of install to the periodic maintenance plan and definitely recommend them.

Nov 06, 2013, Etobicoke

From Sales quotes, to setting up the appointment, to the installation, Everything was EASY, Straight Forward, and well worth it. No words can describe what a pleasure it is to deal with people that 1) Actually know what they are talking about, 2) Don't have an attitude problem, and 3) Have the best prices on the market! Highly recommended to ALL my friends, family, and homestar searches.

Company Response:
Thanks so much for the vote of confidence dear Jamil. Your kind words are certainly much appreciated and it has been a great pleasure:) -Shabnam Z.

Nov 02, 2013, Vaughan

Air Makers just installed a Carrier furnace and a/c in my home. Great service, great price and great job with the install. I interacted with a few of the personnel before the installation and I know I'm in great hands.

Company Response:
Great to hear dear David! Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance. - Alice W.

Nov 01, 2013, Vaughan

I was referred to Air Makers through a coworker who was very happy with them as well. Everything went quite smoothly and I couldn't be happier. I had done my fair share of shopping around before I went with them. My husband was genuinely happy with my choice as well. They knew what they were talking about and were quite thoughtful in dealing with us. Would definitely recommend them to anybody in the market for a new hvac system!!

Company Response:
Thank you dear Sheila. Nothing makes us happier than to see kind clients like yourself happy with us. - Alice W.

Oct 21, 2013, Scarborough

Excellent service and pricing is very reasonable - highly recommended. I have been calling Fred (President of Air Maker) very times my boiler is in need of service for the past 13 years. I called other companies before but at the end I decided that he is the best choice. I could write more to detail on his superb service but I do not think it is necessary; I just want to state that his business card has been kept on my binder for 13 years

Company Response:
Thank you dear Keith. I will be sure to let Fred know, as I'm certain he would greatly appreciate your kind words:) - Shabnam Z.

Oct 11, 2013

Very happy with their services, as well as my cost. Did my fare share of price shopping before I went with Air Makers. Definitely knew what they were talking about as well. Installation went probably better and neater than I expected. Would definitely recommend these guys!!!

Sep 28, 2013, DUNDAS

We compared quotes from 4 companies. Air Makers offered the best price for a Carrier system. They also chose a system that would meet the requirements for the current OPA rebate. That was really appreciated. The salesman, Eric was courteous and provided answers to all of my questions. The installers were delayed by 2 hours but called well ahead of time to let us know. Their workmanship was great and they cleaned up when finished. The office representative, Alice took care of any of my concerns during the follow up. Thank you to Fred Zolfaghari, owner/manager.

Company Response:
Dear Dave, It is and has been most certainly our pleasure and we appreciate your kind words. Thank you, Fred

Aug 27, 2013, Thornhill

After reviewing 8-10 quotes, I picked Air Makers Inc to replace the AC and Furnace of my house. I am absolutely pleased to do business with them due to numerous reasons. (1) - Customer Service. (2) - Product/Industry knowledge. (3) - Honesty. (4) - Quality Workmanship. (5) - After sales support. I got my Carrier Infinity system installed in Oct 2012. I was informed of all the government rebates available at the time. I inquired about multiple system combinations to get the best value. All questions were answered to the point with professionalism. Shabnam is an absolutely outstanding person to deal with. To date, I have had 2 very minor issues that were taken care of by Air Makers Inc right away. I have recommended this company to my friends who have also had positive things to say about them. I strongly recommend Air Makers Inc.

Company Profile

Since 1998, dedicated to its founding principle - building relationships based upon mutual trust and respect - Air Makers Inc. has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with honest and reliable Heating and Air Conditioning services. Through the supply and installation of industry-leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products and solutions, we make every effort in helping you live more comfortable and healthy lives. Air Makers' pledge to quality means that our goal is beyond merely administering an HVAC business. We, in fact, attempt to build a foundation of mutual trust and respect and further establish a long-term and reciprocated relationship with our clients.

Products & Services

Products
Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioners, Duct-Free Air Conditioners, Heat Recovery Ventilators, Humidifiers, Central Air Cleaners or any residential HVAC inquiries.
Services
HVAC Installations and Services in the Greater Toronto Area: Installation of High-efficiency Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Indoor Air Quality Products such as Air Cleaners, Humidifiers and HRVs
Brands
Carrier Heating and Cooling, Lennox Heating and Cooling, Keeprite, Payne, Goodman
Specialties
Residential Gas Furnaces and Central Air Conditioning

Credentials & Financial Information

1998
Cheque, Visa Or MasterCard, Cash, Financing
Gas Fitter Licences + Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
HRAI, TSSA, Better Business Bureau
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Standard Warranty With Most Products is 10 Years Parts and 2 to 10 Years of Labour Warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!