Category :
Rosie T

Trimbo Window Mfg Inc

You Might Also Consider

All County Aluminum

Excellent job! Serge was very professional, on time, polite, thorough and worked very steadily. He did an excellent job -...

Lee from Toronto 1 Apr 22, 2014

Reviews for Trimbo Window Mfg Inc

Oct 10, 2013, Toronto

Trimbo replaced our large living room window with one that allowed in more light and that was more energy efficient. They were able to advise on the type of window that would fit our needs. They also insulated 4 of the original stained glass windows (our house is over 90 years old) as we wanted to keep the beauty of the glass, but also ensure it's energy efficient.

May 03, 2012, Toronto

I don't normally write reviews but felt compelled to for Trimbo. We are in the process of doing a complete renovation of our house and have dealt with many trades and suppliers but none as notable as Trimbo. Dominic and Tony have been just fabulous to work with. Our windows have been the smoothest, fastest and friendliest part of the reno so far-- and all at a price that came in better than 3 other quotes we got. We couldn't be more happy with our new windows and would easily recommend Trimbo to anyone!

Apr 19, 2012, Toronto

Like trying to find a good family Doctor, it is just as difficult to find a good contractor. Trimbo Windows has shown us that there are good reputable companies that back their talk with their product and services. From Elio to Brian the installer, who noticed some damaged bricks and suggested to repair the bricks before the new window be installed instead of just installing them and walking away. Brian went out of his way to re install the old window so the new one would not be damaged through the brick repair. It is great to be able to see out our new windows with no fog in between the glass. Price was great too, I shopped around they were the best value for dollar. Thank you so much, now i know why Holmes keeps using you guys over and over again. Keep up the good work.

Feb 08, 2012, Toronto

It was a pleasure doing business with Trimbo from start to finish. Domenic and Elio were very helpful suggesting the right design and products for our project. Ron and Mitch did a beautiful install. Having had an experience like this we are now looking forward to saving up and buying more from Trimbo - they have taken the fear out of renovations for us. What a pleasure coming home and seeing everything and knowing we made the right choice. It's the people who make and install your products that make the difference and Trimbo has great people. Thanks, guys!

Jul 21, 2011, Etobicoke

Trimbo was outstanding from start to finish. They did an amazing job. For all people who are used to contractors not showing up, or doing a shoddy job, don't worry, you will not get this service with Trimbo. Every one from start to finish was professional, courteous, and fantastic at their jobs!!! I can not say enough about them. They were awesome! And their costs are more than competitve. If you are looking for great window installers, then, this is the company for you!!!

Apr 27, 2010, North York

Just got my windows done by Trimbo and I couldn't be happier, From the service to the price and selection to finally the install they made it great !!!! Another great job by Dom and the Boys....these guys are "celebrities" they have worked with/and continue to work with Mike Holmes on HOLMES INSPECTION,

Jul 14, 2009, North York

WOW !!! Domenic and his crew did an amazing job..from the selection to the install. Very professional and honest..I will use them for my windows next time. Top quality, best I have seen..don't waste your time with DIY at Home depot etc. get it done right for even less. Thanks Trimbo A+++++

Mar 19, 2009, Kleinburg

I purchased an investment building and decided to change all the windows from the get go. I called Trimbo and spoke to Domenic and and everything that the company promised from start to finish they delivered. Domenic gave me a tour of the plant and was surprised that when they say it is a family owned and operated business, they mean it. Domenic, his 2 brother, sister, and mother all are involved in day to day operations and that is why I think an amazing product was supplied and installed. Pics to follow

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!