Categories :
Owner/Manager:
New Steel Roofers inc.

New Steel Roofers

Company Profile

New Steel Roofers is a metal roofing company that services all of Ontario. Forget asphalt shingles that will fail in 8 to 12 years. For your next roofing replacement job discover the advantages of a lifetime metal roof by New Steel Roofers.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Hamilton, Brantford, London, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, New Hamburg, Port Colborne, Belleville, Barrie, Orillia, Muskoka, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Peterborough, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Greater Southern Ontario

Reviews for New Steel Roofers

Show:

Nov 29, 2010, Waterloo

A metal roof is a big investment, and its hard to know which of the products is best and who to trust. We are glad we found New Steel Roofers. We found Max, their salesman, to be straightforward and no-nonsense to work with. Compared to other companies we had quote for us, he had a wider choice of products and clearly explained the pros and cons of each. His quote was the most clear and complete, with all elements of the job listed and costs clearly stated (no verbal "ball-park" quotes). His quote for the same product was over 20% lower than we had received from another company (although we ended up choosing a different product). His crew showed up exactly on the date agreed to and finished our simple roof in a day! The cleanup was completed the next day and by the end of the week Max had met with us to do a final inspection. The new roof looks great. Only time will tell how well the roof stands up, but our experience with New Steel Roofers gives us confidence that it will deliver the long, maintenance free life promised

Nov 02, 2010, Brantford

They completed their work well and Max was in contact each step of the way. Their price was exceptional. I'd recommend their work to anyone and will consider them for my home when it needs to be done.

Oct 30, 2010, Burlington

Earlier this year I have decide to have my roof done and wanted a peace of mind for a long time. After much research I opted for a Stone coated metal roof. I contacted New Steel Roofers Inc. and was very pleased with the entire process from start to finish. The workmen always left the site in an orderly and clean state, and my roof looks great. Thank you New Steel Roofers for a job well done.

Oct 29, 2010, Caledon

We had New Steel Roofers put a stone coated metal roof on our home in late spring of 2010. We chose to go with a steel shingle in a brown colour to compliment our home. They look very much like the asphalt shingles we had before, except these came with a 50 year warranty and won't need to be replaced again in our lifetime. We love how it looks, and were very happy with the installation crew and the salesperson. Everyone we dealt with in the company was very friendly and helpful.

Oct 15, 2010, Etobicoke

I just wanted to show my appreciation for a job well done. We were very pleased with the time and hard work that New Steel Roofers put into installing our roof. The installers were so good, working in the hot heat and making sure our roof was complete before we went away on vacation. We chose a stone coated Tile profile in red. Our house has a distinctly European feel to it now, the roofing looks just like the Spanish Clay Tiles we had at home. It looks wonderful, our house really stands out in the neighborhood, and many people have stopped by to look since we had it put on at the beginning of the summer. New Steel Roofers was an excellent choice!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
James, Whitby Oct 14, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Oct 14, 2010, Exeter

My wife and I contacted New Steel Roofers for a new metal roof in spring of 2010. We are retired, and we wanted to do the roof once more and not have to worry about it again, ever. We ended up going with a stone coated shingle style, which enhances the beauty of our home. I'm very pleased with the look of the roof, we've had many compliments on it from neighbors since having it done. The workers were immaculate, nothing was left on the lawn or in the driveway, and when they were finished they took absolutely everything with them. They were very polite and friendly when we spoke to them. I will recommend your company and products to everyone I know needing a new roof, thanks again.

Sep 10, 2010, Toronto

My husband and I had to replace the roof on our home this summer. We had gotten several quotes, but we felt confident that New Steel Roofers had a proven record, and many happy customer reviews. We had a stone coated shingle style of roofing installed on our home, it looks amazing and many of our neighbours have come by to see the progress and to compliment the work. The salesman was friendly and knowledgable, and the installers were very professional and clean. There was nothing was left after they had completed the roof. We are so pleased and will tell anyone looking for a metal roof to give you a call! Thank you again!

Sep 05, 2010, Markham

We had a new steel roof installed over our existing asphalt shingles in August 2010. The experience with this company was smooth and non-stressful from the beginning to the end. Max came initially to give an estimate and there was no sales pressure. The workmen were polite and cleaned up at the end of each day. From my experience and as far as I can tell, I would say this company is reliable. Of course, only time will tell how durable their product and workmanship are.

Aug 25, 2010, Fonthill

I spent 3½ years as a heavy construction inspector, including roofing. This job was a rental duplex I have owned for 22 years. New Steel Roofers were a joy to deal with. Max (the salesman) was competent and professional. He knows roofs. The installers were careful, courteous, safety conscious and took their time to do a very good job. With roofing, especially a complicated roof, the devil is in the details, especially the flashings. No point in buying a hundred year roof if the flashing details are only good for a decade. Silicone caulking is NOT an acceptable method of flashing anything more than a doghouse. New Steel Roofers were very good about flashing around skylights and against walls using proper counter flashings and reglets (look in up). They will definately be roofing my 135 year old heritage house when the time comes.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing, I was completely happy.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Beware of salesmen who bad mouth other products. Ashalt shingles will last from 15 to 35 years (depending on quality). Anyone who tries to tell you that they only last a few years is a liar. Kick them out the door. Steel is a superior product, but it's also the most expensive. Actually barrel tile, slate and cedar might be more expensive, but they are affectations for people with more money then brains. Get multiple quotes. You will be astonished at the variation.

Company Profile

With a 50-year warranty, large variety of colour choices, and fast installations, metal roofing is ideal for residential or commercial applications. We work with quality products and companies including Tegola Canadese, Gerard, Decra, Steel Tile Co. metal roofing systems, Stone Coated Steel roofing, Metro Tile, Stonehenge, Allmet, Metstar, Ideal and Vicwest

Products & Services

Products
painted metal roofing products and stone coated metal roofing products.
Services
metal roofing contractors
Styles
tile, shake, slate, shingle, vertical panels
Specialties
metal roofing

Credentials & Financial Information

1996
cheque, visa, master card, 12 months no payments financing on oac.
B.B.B
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime warranty with a 50 year transferable non pro-rated warranty.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!