Categories :
Owner/Manager:
New Steel Roofers inc.

New Steel Roofers

Company Profile

New Steel Roofers is a metal roofing company that services all of Ontario. Forget asphalt shingles that will fail in 8 to 12 years. For your next roofing replacement job discover the advantages of a lifetime metal roof by New Steel Roofers.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Hamilton, Brantford, London, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, New Hamburg, Port Colborne, Belleville, Barrie, Orillia, Muskoka, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Peterborough, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Greater Southern Ontario

Reviews for New Steel Roofers

Show:

Nov 26, 2011, Toronto

Great service, very punctual, respectful of property and clean up totally every day. Crew very skilled. Totally satisfied with the job although it took a while to get them sto start it so you have to manage the sales and service team.

Nov 20, 2011, Toronto

We installed rooftop solar panels in the summer of 2010. We wanted a permanent eco friendly roof so we did not have to remove & re-install our panels in the future to change the roof. we had a stone coated steel roof installed plus two sun tunnels by New Steel Roofers. At times, the communication was not clear about when the work was going to be done. However, the workers were friendlier than most contractors I have encountered & did good work. Our roof does not stand out as steel as the stone coating makes it look like asphalt. The sun tunnels look like large potlights from the inside & let in alot of natural light, which reduces our electricity bill. We are happy to have an attractive looking roof that never has to be done again!

Nov 18, 2011, North York

I found New Steel Roofers on Homestars when I was researching for the best quality roofing materials and installers. A metal roof is a big investment, I called New Steel and Max came to my home. I found him to be a very honest salesman. He showed us the products and clearly explained the workmanship/shingle warranty. He was very knowledgable about the products his company sells. I was sold on his product (Allmet Granite Ridge Onyx) and his company. A couple of weeks later his crew (Dan, Josh and Brandon) showed up and finished our small roof in one day. The new roof looks great. A couple of days later we had 100 km/h winds and driving rain. The steel roof withstood the elements very well and what was really amazing was I couldn't hear anything. New Steel Roofers gives me even more confidence that it will deliver on their workmanship and products warranty as promised. I wanted to thank New Steel Roofers for a job well done and my peace of mind.

Aug 08, 2011, Hamilton

As for the roof itself, it looks great and has received many favourable comments from neighbours. Installers worked hard and were very courteous. Flashing around chimney could have been done to be a bit more attractive in blending in with roof. Make sure you fully discuss all aspects of ventilation with sales person before signing initial contract. Will save time and possibly dollars in getting the job completed.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Discuss in full detail all aspects of ventilation with homeowner before completing initial contract.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Biggest topic would be to understand ventilation needs and patterns. Also understand how flashing and other trim will blend in when completed (consider colour of trim).
Company Response:
Hello Jim, Thank you very much for your review. With regards to ventilation, when our salesperson first met with you ventilation was discussed at that time. He recommended that you go with both ridge venting at the top and additional air vents in the knee wall portion of your attic at the bottom to meet the ventilation needs of your home. At this time you respectfully declined the installation of air vents in the knee wall due to the extra costs. After the installation crew had finished installing your metal roof, one of the guys asked you why you didn't add the air vents in the knee wall. At this time you decided that you wanted the air vents added, as we had initially recommended. We came back and installed them for you at material cost, with no additional labor charges. We did our best to accommodate you and we hope you are happy with your new steel roof.

Aug 02, 2011, Hamilton

They were great, they fixed my roof quick for a cheep price! I can't believe how quick and easy it was, I called them up, they came about a week later and finished it in 2 days. Great success!!

Jul 31, 2011, Scarborough

After reading great reviews from Homestars i called up New steel Roofers. Max came and provided a quote for laying a new roof. The whole process was easy, no pressure and very easy to work with their Sales team. My original shingles were quoted for around 8K. For double the price i am very happy with the lifetime metal roof. They informed me 3 days before the agreed date. These guys came in on the said date and time and the team is the most professional team i have ever worked with. They are all done in 3 days and left the jobsite very clean every day. I also had few additions to the original quote i told the team and without any fuss they did it with no additional cost. Except for the advance remainder was paid after the job was completed. Very Promptly they mailed me the warranty request card and called me twice in 60 days after the installation to make sure that i don't see any issues with the installation. Girls who answer the phone are very courteous and prompt as well and seem to know every project that is happening. Thanks Max!!! You cannot go wrong with New Steel Roofers!!!

Jul 13, 2011, Toronto

I liked the idea of not putting down a deposit first. They came on assigned day. I did not personally see Max from New Steel Roofers, but the workers were very polite, friendly and tidy. They took a few days to complete the job. Our contract had included removal of both chimneys. I kept asking the guy on the ground about this, and he smiled and responded something! When the job was done, and it looked amazing, the chimneys on both sides had not been done. The guys did not understand what a chimney was. When the head roofer came down to the ground, he was very apologetic, and had not seen the contract. They returned 2 days later to complete the job. So make sure you review your contact at start of job. I am extremely pleased with my new roof!

Jun 13, 2011, Dundas

I am the chair of the property cmtee and we needed a new roof at the church. Contacted several steel roof companies for quotes. Max Guerra was on time and his quote while not the cheapest offered more options for the parish in terms of look and profiles. I made the presentation to the corporation for all the companies and it was an obvious choice to go with New Steel Roofers. Locally made product and providing jobs to the manufacturer of the roof but also to the installers. Lifetime warranty. The church will not ever have to do this again.

Jun 10, 2011, Richmond Hill

Very professional company. First was extremely effuicienet and no nonsense to get a quote from unlike all other metal roofers. Price was very competitive. Job isntalled very professionally. Iw ould highly recommend this cotal roof option

May 25, 2011, Oakville

Their seems to be lots of conflicting information out there about roofs. This was more straightforward - a top quality product that I will never have to replace. Although you pay extra for steel roof, it is worth it (I hope). Everyone I dealt with was very professional - sales, office staff, work crew. We even had them do some extra work that was difficult - no complaints and extra costs were reasonable. The real test though, will be how well the roof holds up over the coming 30-40-50 ++ years.

Company Profile

With a 50-year warranty, large variety of colour choices, and fast installations, metal roofing is ideal for residential or commercial applications. We work with quality products and companies including Tegola Canadese, Gerard, Decra, Steel Tile Co. metal roofing systems, Stone Coated Steel roofing, Metro Tile, Stonehenge, Allmet, Metstar, Ideal and Vicwest

Products & Services

Products
painted metal roofing products and stone coated metal roofing products.
Services
metal roofing contractors
Styles
tile, shake, slate, shingle, vertical panels
Specialties
metal roofing

Credentials & Financial Information

1996
cheque, visa, master card, 12 months no payments financing on oac.
B.B.B
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime warranty with a 50 year transferable non pro-rated warranty.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!