Categories :
Owner/Manager:
New Steel Roofers inc.

New Steel Roofers

Company Profile

New Steel Roofers is a metal roofing company that services all of Ontario. Forget asphalt shingles that will fail in 8 to 12 years. For your next roofing replacement job discover the advantages of a lifetime metal roof by New Steel Roofers.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Hamilton, Brantford, London, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, New Hamburg, Port Colborne, Belleville, Barrie, Orillia, Muskoka, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Peterborough, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Greater Southern Ontario

Reviews for New Steel Roofers

Show:

Apr 16, 2014, Dundas

I researched several steel roofing company's before I decided to go with New Steel Roofer's. I picked you guys mainly because your price was the lowest but felt that your quality was comparable. I am now very happy with my new roof especially the flashing. Very professional staff and a job well done!

Mar 26, 2014, Toronto

My husband Tim & I just bought a house where the home inspection outlined the roof needed replacement in < 2 years, and we were looking for the best option for a long term roof replacement. We sought out several other quotes, and New Steel Roofers not only provided the best options with reasonable prices, but great service as well. We now have a steel roof, that will last decades, is more environmentally friendly, and it comes with an extraordinary warranty that accompanies it. Starting with the consultation with Max, he outlined specifically what he saw, suggested, and provided alternatives. Even during the cold winter of February 2014, his team came on site to start & finish the job in a timely manner. Since we also work from home, we found that the noise and interruptions were minimal, the team did a great job on site. Upon completion, Max called to follow up to ensure that the job was completed, and with quality. In summary, an outstanding job all around by New Steel Roofers. I would recommend them to everyone.

Mar 21, 2014, Hamilton

I hired New Steel Roofers this winter, they were a bit delayed due to weather but responded quickly when I called and once they started the job worked steadily until completed. They were professional polite and cleaned up after the job. I am very satisfied with the work and the new roof.

Jan 21, 2014, Scarborough

Dealing with Max and communicating with Holly on the phone was quite pleasurable. I was very impressed by the workmanship of Nathan and his helper, Paul: Nathan is an absolute perfectionist! They worked a good 8 hours every day, with quite a bit of snow and temperatures below -10 degrees (Celsius) for a total of 11 days. Luckily, they completed the job just 4 days before the big icestorm hit Toronto.

Jan 10, 2014, Mississauga

Small job that I ran into difficulty on. They were fair, fast and did a great job. Would not hesitate to recommend them for any size job. Price was more than fair.

Dec 17, 2013, Hamilton

Contacted New Steel Roofers in early September paid a 500.00 deposit immediately received a contract stating work would be completed in Oct. or Nov. never heard from them had to call in to inquire was advised at end of Oct. it would not be until end of Nov. Never heard from them called in to inquire at end of Nov. told it would now have to be week of Dec.9th during the bitter cold. Concerned they did a pretty rush job. Upon completion they immediately billed the final amount, no delay there. Worse-They left two separate piles of debris on both sides of my driving one of which is still there despite speaking with Max and him advising they were coming back for it. No was has. This is very inconvenient for parking and very Dangerous! as it is now Snow covered. I have contacted Max further regarding the debris still in my driveway and currently await his reply.

Company Response:
Hello Nancy, We are sorry to hear you are so disappointed with the timing in getting your small project completed. However due to the huge amount of rain we had at the time, it did delay us by a couple of weeks. We did get to your project as soon as we could. When we were contacted we did reply right away to all your questions and inquiries. We were always honest about our timelines. You are correct in saying we did leave a skid, (15 feet long by 22 inches wide) on your driveway for 2 days longer than anticipated, as the trucks weren’t available on that specific day. However you were notified about this on the day you paid your balance. I can assure you we did not rush your project. We always work through the winter, and are therefore use to the cold temperatures. Metal roofs are screwed in securely, unlike asphalt shingles that need the heat to mend together. We take great pride in the quality of our workmanship, and you are protected by a 50 year product warranty and a 5 year workmanship warranty, should anything happen we will be here for you at no extra cost. As you are your husband are in the retail service industry, I’m sure you will understand that some things are just beyond your control. Unfortunately in roofing we are very reliant on the weather, delivery trucks and colour availability. Please reconsider the score you gave us. We do admit it wasn’t a perfect scenario but we feel we do merit more than a “0”. Kind regards, The Management team at New Steel Roofers

Dec 14, 2013, Burlington

I was very happy with the service from New Steel Roofers. Max gave me the quote, he was professional and had a no pressure attitude. Another company who gave me a quote tried to pressure me into committing on the spot. They started the job when the said they would, the installers were neat and professional also. I decided to go with a metal roof because I had to replace my shingle roof after only 12 years, and I didn't want to have to think about about another roof for a long time. I really had no idea how fantastic the roof would look and how much it would add to the appearance of our house! I would highly recommend New Steel Roofers to anyone looking for a new roof.

Company Response:
Hi Rob, It was great working with you. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. We are so glad you are happy with the everything. Kind regards, The Management Team at New Steel Roofers

Dec 11, 2013, Waterloo

Everyone we dealt with from booking the appointment, the estimate and the actual workers was such a positive experience. The crew was courteous and cleaned up our property every night before they left. The roof looks great and you can't beat the guarantee. I would recommend New Steel Roofers to anyone!

Company Response:
Hello Kate, It was our pleasure! We do our very best to keep our customers happy we are glad getting a New Metal Roof was such a pleasant experience for you. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Kind regards, The Management Team at New Steel Roofers

Dec 04, 2013, Hamilton

We were pleased with the work done by New Steel Roofers. The crew was courteous and cleaned up after the job. The EcoHouse garage shed , now with a sustainable steel roof,.has never looked better

Company Response:
We are very happy you are so pleased with everything. It was a great working with Green Venture and we hope to continue the business relationship that has started.

Dec 01, 2013, HAMILTON

Max and Bonnie were accessible, efficient and a pleasure to work with. They did a great job at the promised price. It looks great and, more importantly, this will be my last roof!

Company Profile

With a 50-year warranty, large variety of colour choices, and fast installations, metal roofing is ideal for residential or commercial applications. We work with quality products and companies including Tegola Canadese, Gerard, Decra, Steel Tile Co. metal roofing systems, Stone Coated Steel roofing, Metro Tile, Stonehenge, Allmet, Metstar, Ideal and Vicwest

Products & Services

Products
painted metal roofing products and stone coated metal roofing products.
Services
metal roofing contractors
Styles
tile, shake, slate, shingle, vertical panels
Specialties
metal roofing

Credentials & Financial Information

1996
cheque, visa, master card, 12 months no payments financing on oac.
B.B.B
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime warranty with a 50 year transferable non pro-rated warranty.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!