Category :
Hours:
Monday-Friday 8-4:30, Saturdays by appointment

Q Design

Company Profile

Q. Design is a custom drapery house and design resource center. We offer an extensive collection of drapery fabrics and hardwares in a variety of styles, colours, textures and finishes. We truly do have something for everyone. We are also a certified Hunter Douglas Showcase Dealer and offer very competive pricing on their products. We have decades of experience in all sorts of window dressings and offer personalized service for any size order.

more...
Servicing:

Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Etobicoke, Toronto, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Georgetown, Brampton, Caledon, Vaughan, Muskoka, anywhere we can get to.

Reviews for Q Design

Nov 12, 2013, Mississauga

I hired Q. Design to make custom drapes for my living room renovation project. Crystal was very helpful in selecting the perfect fabric and colour scheme to compliment my living room, and met with me at my home when it was mutually convenient. The Q. Design team exceeded my expectations in the quality of the finished product, and their commitment to meeting my timeline. I will definitely hire them again!

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to working with you again!

Apr 23, 2013, HOLLAND LANDING

Consultant/Interior Decorator, Crystal @ Q Design in Mississauga just completed a decorating job for me. She helped me choose fabrics and had Q Design, make custom slip covers for two of my antique chairs for the master bdrm. and co-ordinating bedding, custom headboard and bedskirt and a custom wall hanging with co-ordinating fabric. I also had window treatments done for my master bedrm, sillouette blinds and drapes & window treatments for the master & main bathrooms and powder room. All I can say is WOW...do we love the finished project. Crystal is honest, caring, and most of all, so easy to work with. I loved the samples she picked out for me and put the project together so professionally. I had visited Q Design in the early stages of planning to drop one of my chairs for a quote and was very impressed with their business. I was introduced to the Owner, Marilyn and Crystal showed me their operation. Their store was clean, organized and they were very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Crystal and Q Design I was extremely happy. Mary, East Gwillimbury

Company Response:
Thank you so much Mary! Crystal was very happy to work with you and our entire staff remarked at how pretty your order was! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Apr 09, 2013, Oakville

My husband and I are very sensitive to light. We recently bought a house with a huge master bedroom full of windows. While looking for a reliable company to do custom shades, we found this website. We read the reviews for Q Design and decided to give it a try. AMAZING. Crystal and her team will do whatever it takes to fully satisfy you: product quality, design, customer service, even fitting challenging schedules! We are so satisfied with their service that we are pleased to recommend them to everybody. Great company!

Company Response:
Thank you so much for writing this review! Crystal truly enjoyed working with you. We pride ourselves on customer service and want each of our customers to be happy with their order. Happy to have met your needs and then some!

Mar 31, 2013, Mississauga

We decided to change our bed from a Queen to a King size -- and then the project began! Of course, the need for new bed linens expanded to include draperies, a bedskirt, decorative pillows, carpets, and more...throughout the process, Crystal was patient, attentive to my preferences and attuned to my tastes. I think she eventually showed me every fabric in the showroom! We are delighted with the finished product, and are anxious to pursue our next project with Q Design.

Company Response:
Thanks Nancy! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Mar 05, 2013, Mississauga

Crystal was very flexible and extremely accommodating with the initial consultation. She knew exactly the type of material I was looking for and brought samples for me to approve. The job was within the time line we agreed and the finished product looked amazing! In fact, when they arrived with the slipcover there was one small detail that Marilyn was not happy with, she took the slipcover away and returned it within the hour!

Nov 20, 2012, Mississauga

We called Q-Design after finishing a living room/dining room/ kitchen reno. We wanted to finish off the look with professional draperies. I am so glad I called Q-Design, they are truly a professional company that cares about their customers and the workmanship of their product. Crystal was professional, caring and patient throughout the whole process, just a pleasure to work with. She had many great suggestions on fabrics, treatments and hardware and brought over samples within our price range. We are thrilled with our draperies and the hardware that we finally decided on, have to mention the installer as well he was punctual and helpful as well as neat and tidy!. Thanks again Q-Design, Truly a class A++ operation!

Company Response:
Thank you for this lovely review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it. Hope to work with you again soon!

Sep 17, 2012, Toronto

Crystal was fantastic: charismatic, professional, efficient and patient. It's not always easy to deal with clients when it comes to the esthetics of a home, Crystal showed genuine interest and professionalism.

Aug 28, 2012, Toronto

I happened to be driving on the 401 early this Spring, when I saw a van pass by carrying the business name We do Draperies – what a name – I loved it! So I did my research on the company; realized they now operate under the name Q-Design, and seemed to do great work. I called to set up an appointment for an estimate to do my living room drapes. There began one of the most pleasing home improvement relationships, I had ever had. At my door, was Crystal Samchek, who was bright, energized, on time and every professional - you can’t help but love this one. Of course I had no idea, what type of treatments would work for my window, but she was knowledgeable, and explained what would look best for the space; adding a touch of class whilst still maintaining the brightness in the room. We went through various options; she listened to my concerns and guided me to the best solutions to meet my needs. The overall experience was amazing, she didn’t tell me what to do, she didn’t play the part of a “yes man”; she allowed me to explore with her guidance. When my drapes were completed (before the schedule time, I must say) – I was astounded at the transformation of my living room; so much so, that I immediately commissioned Q Design to do my dining room drapes. The best part of my experience with Q Design, was after all the work was completed, I asked Crystal, if she could source someone to re-upholster a bench I had – she was able to do that; and also me that she would help me through the process of selecting the right fabric and would pick up and drop off the bench for me; all at no charge! Crystals' exact words were (I do anything for my client’s it’s only fair since you choose to work with me). Needless to say I was thoroughly impressed – now this is what I call building a relationship, and that more than anything is the key to improving the customer experience. I am happy that I chose Q-Design, the quality of the work was outstanding, and the staff was excellent; without hesitation, I will always turn to Q-Design for all my drapery needs.

Company Response:
Thanks Simone for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are always happy to hear that we are executing our projects to the best of our abilities! It was a pleasure to work with you!

May 29, 2012, OAKVILLE

We were thrilled with the workmanship and integrity of this firm. Crystal and Marilyn carefully measured everything and made some excellent suggestions. The drapes are beautiful and were installed in a professional manner. They required a small adjustment after installation, however, this was dealt with quickly and satisfactorily. We will definitely be using them again.

Company Response:
Thanks so much for this lovely review! We appreciate your business.

May 10, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

I just wanted to thank you and the staff at Q Design so very much for your hard work in transforming our living and dining room into a beautiful setting. We now use these rooms more now than we did in the past. Every one that drops by the home comments on the simplicity and attractive use of the colours used. Once again, I would to thank you and Q design for your professional workmanship and attention to details.

Company Response:
Thank you! Your drapery and blinds were the perfect addition!

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

2000
Visa, Mastercard, Cash and Cheque
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!