Category :
Self Storage
Address:
1805 Wilson Avenue North York , ON M9M

Jiffy Self-Storage

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

All Canadian Self Storage

black background.jpg

We have used All Canadian Self Storage 3 times and have recommended their service to many friends. Their service is quick,...

Julie from Toronto 1 Mar 31, 2014

Reviews for Jiffy Self-Storage

Dec 02, 2013, Toronto

"Having moved a large number of my clients into various Toronto self storage facilities, I find that Jiffy staff are dedicated to giving their clients the best possible service. The facility is immaculately clean and secure. When clients need a storage place, I recommend Jiffy Self Storage - a definite 5 in my books. Not only that, I rent storage space from them for my clients when given the authority to rent on my client's behalf. Jiffy has never failed me."

Nov 15, 2012, Weston

I have been using the Jiffy Self Storage located at 1805 Wilson Avenue in Toronto for close to 5 years now. They provide great service at an excellent price. The majority of my contact has been with Chitral and he is excellent to deal with. Chitral is really dedicated to making sure his customers get what they need. If you are looking for a storage unit, I can definitely recommend Jiffy Storage.

Jul 27, 2012, NORTH YORK

I had a full, large storage locker donated for my anti-racism charity's posters and other educational items, and without warning or a phone call, Allan Barkin's company threw everything out. I came to get some items one day, and the whole storage unit was cleared out, and they pretended it had been robbed (after first admitting they couldn't contact me before cleaning it out because they supposedly didn't have our phone number!). They have the phone number of all renters. Anyways, we caught them red-handed, after they threw out our charity's costly items. DON'T trust or use them.

Jul 30, 2010, North York

Accredited self storage solutions for home & business in Toronto Jiffy Self-Storage provides convenient & secure self storage solutions, including, indoor and outdoor storage sheds, large and mini storage units, moving storage and furniture storage solutions. Self Storage in Toronto provided by Jiffy Self Storage is the best solution for all of your self storage needs. Toronto's most recognized self storage leader, Jiffy Self-Storage provides self storage solutions in Toronto.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!