Category :
251 - 1641 Lonsdale Avenue North Vancouver , BC V7M 2J5
Owner/Manager:
Bill Ostlund

Northern Alarm Systems Ltd

Company Profile This North Vancouver alarm company has been locally owned and operated for over 35 years. Northern Alarm Systems Ltd specializes in personalized services and offers custom designed systems suited to your individual needs. Whether you want to protect your home, your property or your family – we have your complete ...

You Might Also Consider

AlarmForce

I've been a customer with AlarmForce since 1998. I've been satisfied with their service and their customer service until...

DanMarEth in Etobicoke 7 Apr 09, 2014

Reviews for Northern Alarm Systems Ltd

Show:

Aug 23, 2012, VANCOUVER

Very professional and reasonably priced. Bill did a great job with the alarm installation and did so very efficiently. There is no doubt that I would highly recommend there services to all my friends and family. Thank you for such a positive experience!

Feb 29, 2012

I had Northern alarms install at my warehouse and now we have had Bill install an alarm at my new home. Great product and even lowered my insurance premium because of having an alarm system. Highly recommend!

Jan 07, 2012, NEW WESTMINSTER

Decided to use Northern Alarm Systems to install a security system in our pre-wired home. Had read the reviews on this forum and determined they were the security company that met all our criteria: small, local company that offers personalized service, a company that relies on recommendations for business (I.e. Risk of reputation loss if they don't do good work), and a company where it won't be suspected that we've just stuck stickers on the windows and don't really have an alarm (e.g. ADT etc). Owner Bill Ostlund handled the installation personally and did an outstanding job. We wanted the fire alarms wired-up and he did a great job fishing the cables through the walls to the main box. Overall, the quality of workmanship was above my expectations and the system itself (Honeywell) seems great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bill and Northern Alarm Systems to family and friends. I'm extremely happy with our decision and have no doubt Bill will continue to offer great service and support in the future. James Wells Homeowner, New Westminster, BC

Dec 30, 2011, COQUITLAM

Bill's company was pleasant to deal with and was extremely professional at offering the service. He is quite knowledgable and is very patient. I would recommend this business to anyone who is interested.

Jul 25, 2011, North Vancouver

Bill Ostlund of North Alarm Systems was prompt, pleasant and professional. He is very knowledgable and quite creatively solved a wiring challenge with our system installation. I would definitely, recommend this business if you are looking for alarm installation and monitoring.

Sep 10, 2010, Burnaby

bob was very helpful in giving ideas in where to install the alarm sensors and also helped us understand how the alarm keypad works and helped us set up our passwords and alarm codes

Jun 13, 2010, North Vancouver

Bill (Northern Alarms Ltd.) installed an alarm system in my house, and did a very good job. I have also referred him to other people for alarm installation and monitoring, they have been impressed as well. Great guy, great service...."don't be afraid be alarmed!" and call the best little alarm company (in business more than 430 years)on the North Shore.

Jun 12, 2010

I love this company's tag line. Bill Ostlund installed alarms systems into our 35,000 sq ft warehouse. He even installed partitions and gave really good instructions and set up. Any time I have any issue, I call Bill and if required he'll come down to investigate any issues within 1 business day....if not sooner. Bill is passionate about alarms and I'm really glad we chose his company to handle our security needs.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!