Category :

Royal Roofs

You Might Also Consider

George Kent Home Improvements Ltd

m167899741.jpg

We had a new front door installed by George Kent Home Improvements. The salesman recommended that we remove the old side...

lynn diane pollard from Alliston 1 Apr 09, 2014

Reviews for Royal Roofs

Show:

May 16, 2013, Brampton

On December 1st, 2012 we noticed a roof leakage in the master bedroom. We right away called Royal Roofs to come and see our roof and provide us with an estimate. They came and fixed the main problem first while they ordered the materials needed for the complete job. With the new material we chose and to change some of the old material they gave us a reasonable price and we chose their services. In about a week the materials were in and they changed our roof. They didn't have a problem with the weather and they provided us the the services that we needed as soon as possible. It only took them two days to finish everything. Royal Roofs provided us with exceptional services and excellent workmanship. I would highly recommend Royal Roofs to family and friends.

Apr 28, 2013, Milton

Just wanted to tell you how very happy Sandra and I are with our new roof. After nearly ten quotes from some of the 'biggest names' as well as some of the more affordable', we really think we got the best value for our money. They offered the best quality for the value and we got exactly what we were looking for. Please never hesitate to use us as referrals. Joe and Sandra Selmani

Apr 22, 2013, Caledon

Our 15 year old builder's shingled roof was showing signs of deterioration on our west side and we contacted at least 6 roofing contactors. Out of the 6, 2 contactors said they would quote us, and never showed up, whereas Mario called me immediately after requesting a quote to setup an inspection. After meeting with Mario, he explained what needed to be done, they type of product that was going to be used and a timeline of when the project would be completed by. His quote was the most reasonable, and after contacting his references and seeing their work beforehand, we booked with Mario. They completed their job as promised and we couldn't be happier. I would easily recommend Royal Roofs to anyone. Thank you for the great job, and keep up the great work.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Get as many quotes as you can and compare the quality of product you'll be receiving from each. Contact references and if possible, visit other jobsites that the company has worked on.

Apr 21, 2013, Brampton

We contacted several different roofing companies and Vasil got back to us within 15 minutes. He was very polite, professional and accomodating with regards to the date and time that we could have the work done. Despite it being a small job he made the time to ensure it was handled in a timely manner. Unlike a lot of other contractors that we have dealt with in the past, he showed up on time, completed the job the quickly and adaquately, left the site clean before leaving and went above the job we hired him for by inspecting our roof and shingles at no additional cost. I would highly recommend Vasil at Royal Roofs for any job. I will definitely use his services again in the future.

Oct 19, 2010, Brampton

Our 12 year old builder’s shingles were starting to go, especially on the south west side. We decided to get a few quotes. Royal Roofs responded quickly and Vasil came out for a look. We have a lot of gardening, 2 ponds, and a pool that I was worried about on the ground. They did a great job of not damaging anything and cleaning up. The roof looks great.We shared a few laughs in the driveway after it was over and I told them that I would recommend them to my neighbors, whose roofs are needing to be done in the near future.

Sep 16, 2010, Brampton

Another roofing company only reshingled half of the roof 3 yrs ago and "patched" the other half, until he ran out of shingles. This was divulged by one of his employees. This ended up in a court case. Anyway, it was time to have the "patched" roof area reshingled properly and having seen a job Royal Roofs did on the same street, I was happy to give them the job, after getting a couple of estimates. They did a fine job and I would certainly recommend them.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
George in Mississauga Sep 01, 2010
Why am I seeing this?
This review has been flagged for verification.
Claudi, Brampton May 11, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

May 03, 2010, Mississauga

we called royal roof they gave a good price and fast clean work very reliable contractor we will reconmend royal roof again finished in one day like they tolds us

Apr 23, 2010, Mississauga

After a Royal Roofs re-shingle I noticed that my eaves were overflowing when it rained. To my dismay I found 2 of my downspouts were full of nails, pieces of shingles and so many granules from the shingles that they had plugged up my downspouts. So I got out my ladder to unclog the downspouts and this is where my horror story begins to unravel. While up at roof level, I checked under my NEW shingles, only to find that Royal NEVER installed the ice/snow membrane that they promised(BTW this is part of the building code in Ontario). At that point i thought to myself, what else did they "forget" to do. I found numberous exposed nail that I had to caulk over to prevent water from seaping past. I found that they had re-used one of the old attic vents. These "professionals" shingled over not one but BOTH of my bathroom vents, a WHOLE shingle was missing where two other shingles butted up against each other and they used a SUBSTANDARD method of shingling my valleys. All these defects required myself and other neighbors to call on the services of another roofing company to repair Royal's sloppy and amateur workmanship. I felt the need to post this because I see a slew of "glowing" ratings and testimonials. As these may be a little suspect from the workmanship that I have witnessed. I can only conclude that these people have not properly looked at their roofs after the work has been done(As most people are afraid to climb a ladder that high) or Royal Roofs has remarkably improved the quality of their workmanship(which after dealing with Vasil and Mario I highly doubt).Yes these guys give you a good price, yes they do the job fast(a little too fast), but in the end is it worth all the agravation.....I say NO!!! There are really good roofers out there, but, these guys really give them all a bad name.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!