Category :
Address:
50 Kingsway Garden Mall Edmonton , AB T5G0Y3

Sears Canada - Edmonton

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Harmcor Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Harmcor was very helpful and honest. They provided anticipated costs for multiple options and waited patiently for me to...

AC from Edmonton 1 Apr 17, 2014

Reviews for Sears Canada - Edmonton

Mar 21, 2014, Edmonton

They did a good job, were on time, guaranteed their work. The staff were friendly and I would recommend them to anyone. They communicated effectively and their prices were competitive.

Mar 18, 2014, Leduc

Bought appliances online as they were on sale. All were shown to be in stock and available.My order confirmed and a delivery date chosen. 2 weeks later my order is cancelled with an email notification stating "unavailable" or "cancelled". When I called they stated they are all discontinued. It took 3 weeks to have my money refunded and the refund was processed in 4 installments. LAST TIME I will ever purchase anything at Sears. And they wonder why sales are down and they are struggling?

Oct 22, 2013, Edmonton

I ordered custom furniture from Sears. The day it was supposed to arrive I got a phone call from the store saying it hadn't been ordered. I had waited six weeks for it come. I cancelled my order and then had to wait 5 weeks to get my refund of $3200.00 I will never purchase anything from this store again.

Jul 17, 2011, EDMONTON

I was satisfied with the service. They did a great job with the cleaning. They cleaned the carpets on the main floor. I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

Mar 26, 2011, EDMONTON

When I went into Sears to buy my appliances, I did not find the staff to be knowledgeable about the warranty. I was not satisfied with the service. And I find it to be inconvenient. I have to go back and talk to the manager.

Mar 26, 2011, EDMONTON

They showed up on time, with all the gear they needed, they padded the walls to prevent scratches and dents, they did a though cleaning and showed me the after pictures. I could hear the hose running outside and all the sand and debris running through the house out to their truck. They were speedy and courteous. The ducts had never been cleaned and this was the first time in 40 years!!! Which made about 40lbs of dirt and debris suctioned from my ducts. I am so glad that I chose them and that they came before the movers moved my stuff in. It made such a difference!!

Mar 25, 2011, Saint Albert

I needed my furnace cleaned and made an appointment with Sears. They checked the furnace, cleaned it and gave advice for care. They did it in a timely manner. It took about an hour. The serviceman was friendly and knowledgeable. I would use them again. I would also recommend them for other homeowners.

Mar 25, 2010, Edmonton

A year ago we purchased two reclining chairs from this location. Customer service was great! We received our furniture not too long after the purchase and one chair had a broken rocker as well as recliner. We called the next day, they sent out a service tech a couple weeks later, promising to fix within a couple weeks, having to order parts. Finally, after harassing them with phone calls, we did not have a response and decided to return the furniture, 6 months later!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!