Category :
1034 Clarkson Rd N Clarkson , ON L5J2V9
Owner/Manager:
Heather Caton

Lakeshore Floor Carpet One Floor & Home

Company Profile Lakeshore Floor/ Carpet One Floor and Home is a family operated business for over 65 years! The friendly and knowledgeable staff are always willing to help. Come in and take a look around. Free estimates are always available.

You Might Also Consider

JADE GRANITE & QUARTZ

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to redo their kitchen and bathrooms. Incredible value, our kitchen and...

Samantha Maker from Toronto 1 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for Lakeshore Floor Carpet One Floor & Home

Jun 03, 2013, Mississauga

Flooring in both the kitchen and masterbath/walk-in closet were installed. During our decision making process various products were discussed with the knowledgeable staff and samples signed out for at-home review. Estimates were made and the product delivered. The installation crew was a husband/wife team who were perfectionists in their work, asking for clarification prior to starting work and creating a wonderful, finished look we are delighted with.

Jan 27, 2012, Mississauga

Carpet one was very efficient, worked well with the timeline we had and they worked with good quality product. There was a lack of communication on the start date, otherwise, it was a job well done and they were able to come back a few times aftwerwards to do touch ups.

Company Response:
We thank you for your review. We will strive to get that 10 rating next time. Let us know what we can to do improve. Feel free to visit us for all your flooring needs.

Nov 22, 2011, Mississauga

The owner is very knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly. I described some hardwood flooring that i had seen at another place and my concerns if they were validated. He indeed described to me that my concerns were validated and he was very helpful in helping me to choose other floors to look at.

Company Response:
Thanks for the rating. We look forward to helping you with your flooring needs in the future.

Nov 19, 2011, MISSISSAUGA

It was wonderful service. The owner was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful both in terms of materials and installation. He also came to the house to give an estimate, and he was very punctual and his workers very courteous throughout the renovation. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to family and friends. It was good, old fashioned service!

Company Response:
We pride ourselves on our over 65 years in the flooring business. Thank you for the rating and review and feel free to visit us again. We look forward to providing you with all your flooring needs!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!