Category :
Building Supplies and Hardware
Address:
3200 Fairview St Burlington , ON

Canadian Tire Corp Associate Store

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Casa Bella Windows Inc.

425_Dining_Wide_v1.jpg

It starts and ends with good service. Sales agent through to delivery. The crew that showed up was attentive to detail,...

AW from Toronto 1 Apr 01, 2014

Reviews for Canadian Tire Corp Associate Store

Mar 06, 2010, Fonthill

I went into the store with question and they helped me find what I needed. Great experience all around. I would recommend this store to any one of my friends.

Helpful? Yes No

Apr 11, 2008

My Fiance and I registered at Canadian Tire, the next day they notified us that the registry will be closed as og May 31st, 2008. This was a little upsetting, but the least of our worries. The day before our Engagement party we discovered that our registry was deleted. We contacted customer service and the prceeded to feed up excusses to us, the said we never had one, they emailed us and told us to delete it, the system is randomly deleting them and finally ended the conversation with WE deleted it. Being very upset I took this issue a little further, and I filed a complaint to the Manager. After a few weeks of emailing back and forth they just stopped responding to the issue. They never took the time to actually read my complaint and beat are the bush. There was NO customer service support, so we will NOT be supporting the Canadian company!!

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!