Category :
Kay Baker
Hours:
M-TH 8-6.30 F 8-5 S 8-2 service 24-7

Maid-For-You Home Services

Company Profile Bonded, Insured, WSIB covered trained employees with WHIMS certification. We are a certified WHMIS training facility. Fire and water plus biohazard certified staff. Truck mounted carpet and furniture steam cleaning. Dry vapour steam and UV-C used for a truly green clean. Condo cleaning program available including free concierge hours and ...

You Might Also Consider

Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

We discovered Maret's through Home Stars and have found them to be very thorough and easy to deal with. We have used there...

Jenny from Toronto 1 Apr 20, 2014

Reviews for Maid-For-You Home Services

Show:

Feb 13, 2014, Toronto

Did a fabulous job cleaning my house. Never had a maid service do such a thorough job. Came on time and worked extremely efficiently. Very happy with the service and would hire again!

Jun 26, 2013, Old Toronto

I received a brochure in the mail at exactly the right time. I had tenants moving out and new tenants moving in. The new tenants were leaving the housing market for a year or so, and had just sold a 1.6 million dollar home in the area. Our place seemed perfect for them. I admit, the previous tenants were young and the house was more like a frat house. The house needed a major cleaning. I was excited because when I saw the brochure, they advertised cleaning of homes after moving out and/or moving in. I called Maid-for-you and told them they would need a full day to clean. It was really dirty. When the ladies came to do the job, I went through the house and specified areas of particular concern. I said they had a big job ahead of them and the supervisor said “don’t worry, you will see a huge improvement when we are done.” Four girls spent four hours to do a 5 story 2600 sq.ft home. It really wasn’t until after they left that I saw what HAD NOT been done. Base boards weren’t touched; I used my finger nail to remove sticky substances here and there on the hardwood floors as well as in the showers; stairs were lightly mopped and spindles were un- touched; behind the fridge and stove were completely untouched; under the kitchen sink around the pipes were still full of soapy gunk; they had left behind “dusty sticky substances around the dishwasher and stove; webs on the window frames and walls were left behind; and dead bugs were in every hanging light fixture. I was being gentle with the manager when she called to ask me how I felt about the job. I know these ladies work hard at the job they have, and I am very sensitive to that, BUT, all I was offered from the manager of this particular Toronto Franchise was three hours credit on a future job, even after I showed her the pictures. I had tried to phone her so that she could see for herself. The tenants moved in the very next day after the cleaning. Since the move, I had the new tenants tell me that the cleaning of the house was so atrocious, and that his wife had spent several hours cleaning before she would put her things away, particularly behind the fridge and stove. I have requested a simple reduction in the cost, which by the way was $632.80! If they had done a thorough job, I might have said it was money well spent. She refuses to give me a partial refund and believes that a fair solution is be to offer me a 3 hour credit on future services. How could I ask my tenants to allow these same people into “their new home” to clean and satisfy my complete “dissatisfaction” in the initial service they provided? The Manager agrees that it should have been done right the first time. All she could do was say “I’m sorry my staff did not do a good job. This is not how we conduct business. We pride ourselves on doing a good and thorough job. Please accept a 3 hour complimentary cleaning on us!”. REALLY?

May 17, 2013, Old Toronto

The best spent money ever. This company's employees are very self-directed. They will work systematically and the results are better than very good. They tackled a truly difficult job in my apartment. I feel as if I got a new start in life. They are also positive, well trained, reliable. Extremely hard working. Not only that, they are very pleasant people. The supervisor dropped in to check on the progress.

Mar 27, 2013, Old Toronto

I have used maid for you for over 5 years. Richard in particular is fantastic - a great cleaner and a wonderful personality. I find the service convenient and of good quality.

Jul 28, 2012, NORTH YORK

Very thorough cleaning and always on time. We have bi-weekly cleaning and are very impressed with the services received. Price-wise, they are higher, but worth it. Overall, a great job every time!

Mar 06, 2012, Toronto

We have been using Maid-For-You house cleaning services for over a year now. We have the same house cleaner, 90% of the time, and she does a good job. I do find that it is a little expensive, however I think it is because it is an agency, rather than an individual person. We wanted to ensure that we could trust the person coming into our home, and therefore I felt more confident in going through an agency, rather then picking a random person on craigslist or kijiji. In the year that we have used Made-For-You, we have never had any problems. I trust them and that is priceless. I look forward to going home on Friday's to a clean house!

Feb 29, 2012, Toronto

Overall the employees are polite, timely, hardworking and do a very good job. I enjoy having the same cleaner each week as they know the house layout and the job that needs to be done. I own two large dogs and at the end of the four hours there is no dog hair to be seen!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Niloofar in Mississauga Dec 18, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Oct 04, 2011, Toronto

We have always been very happy with Maid for You. The service is always professional and courteous. The work is always done well. When our regular cleaner couldn't come, her replacement was every bit as good. They are also very flexible if you need to change the day or time of your cleaning.

Sep 27, 2011, East York

As background, over a year ago I started an executive rental business with my property in Leaside, Toronto. From the beginning, Maid has been a great/reliable partner and has consistenly provided excellent/timely service. They have adapted their standard service to accomodate my special requirements. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for reliable, effective, and efficient maid service.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!